The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 2
beachboys2000 is one of the Best!beachboys2000 is one of the Best!beachboys2000 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=984432

Met Jessica today.
Look 11/10 Super gorgeous
Body 20/10 Best figure I've ever seen. Curvy and busty type. Both boobs and butt are her powerful tools.
Attitude 10/10 Very proactive and responsive, especially during frenching and fingering.
Will definitely meet her again and I wish she would stay longer.
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Anastasia from SNS

She has nice long set of gold hair and her looks will definitely grow on you. Beautiful, elegant and adorable, look much better than the pic posted. Sue will not reject and she dressed in her sexy lingerie to welcome me.

She have nice toned, tight and flexible body curve and she smell nice. Fair skin complexion. Nautral boobs that is nice and soft and well seasoned nipples. Proportionate body with some soft buns at the back that was superb for doggy.

She can go into deep frenching when she gets high and horny. And she came over to lick at my ears make me feel tickerlish. Very passionate with strong action, no bad breath. aggressive in fighting back

Her BBBJ was slow slurpy, sloppy and sensual. She can follow the pace I want and deep throat at times. Knows when and where to lick and never neglect my balls too. Skillful with deepthroat and use her tongue well too.

Painted her happy till she get extra horny and wet underneath. She climax a few time and It was observed that she was clean shaven, damn wet and was super highly sensitive. Her pussy was tasty with zero smell.

Capped on and she start to ride me, she rides well. Flip her over for missionsry then I alternating between fast and slow while heavy frenching her. She gave me the horny expression while pounding her deep and hard with various speed. Her moans were stereo and genuine. She was grabbing the bed sheet while i thrust her heavily non stop in doggy till i release all my mojo in the condom.

She gave a very strong GFE. Very addictive and feel very comfortable and don’t feel like leaving the place kind of feeling. Totally no commercial feel.

Overall Sextified and my both leg jelly when I'm driving back home.

Will arrange a Rtf soon, need to replenish my vitamin M first.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1