The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips To Woo Girls

Bro milffella

Up you 21 points

Do not be discouraged.

Keep on trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
old man now no time and energy for more sianing , just pay for sex
Old 23-02-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
RainyTheRainMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wonder if old tactics still works well after a decade or 2. lol
Different generations have to use different tactics
Old 23-02-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 2
walkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, i was browsing the forum and came across this thread and was wondering if there is any tips for me? (Sorry if i have posted on wrong thread, newbie here)

Just abit of context: Single, late 20s and always horny most of the time... sick of fapping liao. abit of the shy side and have a fetish of lingerie especially in stockings and also MILFs

Hope y'all can give some tips on how to satisfy this sexual desires. Thks bros in advance!
Old 23-02-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyTheRainMan View Post
Different generations have to use different tactics
long time no chiong these anymore. cant stand late nights and partying. prefer to now just go in whack. dun waste time.
Old 24-02-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingmeme View Post
Hi bros, i was browsing the forum and came across this thread and was wondering if there is any tips for me? (Sorry if i have posted on wrong thread, newbie here)

Just abit of context: Single, late 20s and always horny most of the time... sick of fapping liao. abit of the shy side and have a fetish of lingerie especially in stockings and also MILFs

Hope y'all can give some tips on how to satisfy this sexual desires. Thks bros in advance!
Just go chiong bro. But do it with care
Old 25-02-2024, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro single 20+ go workout abit get dressed and sg got plenty of horny milf for you to tackle
Old 25-02-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

walkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Just go chiong bro. But do it with care
thks bro for the tip, honestly if one guy go to gl and chiong, ppl will judge me or not?
Old 25-02-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Bro single 20+ go workout abit get dressed and sg got plenty of horny milf for you to tackle
thks for the tip bro! I used to workout but nowadays I have been busy at work cos my job is physically demanding so no time to workout. hopefully I can find time to workout
Old 25-02-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
thks bro for the tip, honestly if one guy go to gl and chiong, ppl will judge me or not?
Who judge you ? You do you! be confident bro
Old 25-02-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Who judge you ? You do you! be confident bro
HAHAHA thks thks I think thats im lacking off

Anyway I upped u one point liao
Old 26-02-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When I was your age I was a Energizer bunny fucking older women and milfs wet pussies every night
Old 26-02-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
thks for the tip bro! I used to workout but nowadays I have been busy at work cos my job is physically demanding so no time to workout. hopefully I can find time to workout
U should go petain and try a MILF out . Then u know what milfs want
Old 26-02-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
U should go petain and try a MILF out . Then u know what milfs want
Hahahaha u got any contact that u willing to share? Or where can I find MILFs to chiong?
Old 28-02-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bikerjkizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep on trying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1