The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Mi Chat meetup

Hey bros here

Want to gather some intel before I proceed to meet. Have installed Mi Chat recently and quite a few are those crappy ones that is asking me to buy Razer credits before meetup, all these I ignored.

However, there are a few angmo profiles which are particularly friendly, and they don't mind meeting up even though I have only known them for the first time.

Want to know if any bros here have really went to meet and the experience was real and I was just being paranoid. Haha am married but just looking to have some no strings attached fun via Mi Chat.

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Old 08-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mi Chat meetup

using common sense, do you think Ang Mo will use MiChat? they are scammers la! just ignore. If u want play along, the next step they will ask u is get some Apple Pay card or something before they can meet u.

Same plot, just that now use Ang mo picture to see who will fall for it
Old 08-08-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Hey bros here

Want to gather some intel before I proceed to meet. Have installed Mi Chat recently and quite a few are those crappy ones that is asking me to buy Razer credits before meetup, all these I ignored.

However, there are a few angmo profiles which are particularly friendly, and they don't mind meeting up even though I have only known them for the first time.

Want to know if any bros here have really went to meet and the experience was real and I was just being paranoid. Haha am married but just looking to have some no strings attached fun via Mi Chat.

did make a couple of female friends from social platforms,but dun xpect to meet like those hvin stunning avatars. do you tink these beauties need to 'make new friends' thru this method?mayb there is,but wat's gonna b your que number?? there are indeed aFEW lonely women hoping to find listening ears.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassupman1 View Post
using common sense, do you think Ang Mo will use MiChat? they are scammers la! just ignore. If u want play along, the next step they will ask u is get some Apple Pay card or something before they can meet u.

Same plot, just that now use Ang mo picture to see who will fall for it
I agree w the bro, why would Ang Mo interested in using this michat. I encountered many of them on it and played along w them, so far I've not encountered a genuine one.

A tell tale sign is where the picture is taken. If they can show a locally taken picture, I may chit chat w her, but will still thread cautiously.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mostly angmo use Twitter, tinder, FB, etc etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Hey bros here

Old 11-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnlo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

michat i try before but not many girls inside, so I switch to sugarbook, many bikini girl inside
Old 11-08-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlo View Post
michat i try before but not many girls inside, so I switch to sugarbook, many bikini girl inside
More importantly, any FR on catch report?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1