The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Background Check of Your Helper

Hmmm anyone did a background check on your helper?

I just found out my helper is a FL in Indonesia, and she shared what she did during sex.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all
Re: Background Check of Your Helper

Interesting history, won't be ur helper soon when you share the history to ur family
Old 04-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post

I just found out my helper is a FL in Indonesia, and she shared what she did during sex.

That will be nice

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 04-08-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
biahcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FL not in demand in Indonesia? Otherwise she won't be here to be domestic helper
Old 04-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by biahcm View Post
FL not in demand in Indonesia? Otherwise she won't be here to be domestic helper
My guess is that she comes here legally to work as helper but at the same time continue to be FL but with higher returns.

Maybe TS can "help" her? Or maybe introduce her some client from here?
Old 04-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
DeadlyWiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
My guess is that she comes here legally to work as helper but at the same time continue to be FL but with higher returns.

Maybe TS can "help" her? Or maybe introduce her some client from here?
If the rate is lower than normal, why not?
Old 05-08-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Best dun eat and shit same place.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How you got to start the conversation bro....and how she dare to own up about her life back there...?

Quote:

Old 06-08-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutonite View Post
How you got to start the conversation bro....and how she dare to own up about her life back there...?
After a month she came to work at my house, I was just asking her if she got a maid friends here and so on, then asked her what she did in Jakarta as her kampong and city the distance is quite far apart. After chatting, she told her close friend working as FL - like prostitute - guys paying her friend for 2 to 3 hrs in the hotel. And she mentioned that her friend even asked her to join and watch only.

After CB, I find that her story all not linked up. One fine day, when she and me were alone at house, i decided to flip the stone and see what is below. So I told her about the stuff she mentioned couldn't linked to form a story. And I asked her, you have sex before, at hotel etc...then I told her I am concern about STD and ask her for details...from there she told me she loved rough sex and raw sex. With condom she cant feel the cock and if she can't enjoy sex, she will be very unhappy. She did 70% raw sex, and love cow girl also. She is 36C and 25". Can imagine how hot if she is naked, at that moment feel like raping her.....everyday she is wearing a super tight tee shirt, with her susu so outstanding. She told she is shaved as well and will be super horny after her period. So, jokingly telling her, not wonder some day she in the toilet for so long, and her reply was shocking - she was smiling with her reply - sir, I was rubbing inside.

She mentioned she is always horny, even my kids noticed that she will be in the toilet for more 30min. Basically she rub every night, and noticed after her shower her expression also different, look very satisfy. That type that just kanna fucked to the max. Only thing is her legs not jelly or apart......I offered her to get her a vibrator or sex toy....kns she asked can buy online or buy at the shop...

Last edited by MaraGuru; 06-08-2020 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Adding more
Old 06-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah...you so lucky to have this maid but must be very careful bro coz she might turn the table around too. Btw nice information from the maid.

Quote:
After a month she came to work at my house, I was just asking her if she got a maid friends here and so on, then asked her what she did in Jakarta as her kampong and city the distance is quite far apart. After chatting, she told her close friend working as FL - like prostitute - guys paying her friend for 2 to 3 hrs in the hotel. And she mentioned that her friend even asked her to join and watch only.

After CB, I find that her story all not linked up. One fine day, when she and me were alone at house, i decided to flip the stone and see what is below. So I told her about the stuff she mentioned couldn't linked to form a story. And I asked her, you have sex before, at hotel etc...then I told her I am concern about STD and ask her for details...from there she told me she loved rough sex and raw sex. With condom she cant feel the cock and if she can't enjoy sex, she will be very unhappy. She did 70% raw sex, and love cow girl also. She is 36C and 25". Can imagine how hot if she is naked, at that moment feel like raping her.....everyday she is wearing a super tight tee shirt, with her susu so outstanding. She told she is shaved as well and will be super horny after her period. So, jokingly telling her, not wonder some day she in the toilet for so long, and her reply was shocking - she was smiling with her reply - sir, I was rubbing inside.

She mentioned she is always horny, even my kids noticed that she will be in the toilet for more 30min. Basically she rub every night, and noticed after her shower her expression also different, look very satisfy. That type that just kanna fucked to the max. Only thing is her legs not jelly or apart......I offered her to get her a vibrator or sex toy....kns she asked can buy online or buy at the shop...
Old 06-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Be careful bro.

She may be setting a trap and your family is the ransom.

Quote:

Old 06-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Best case. Wife working can get a blowjob anytime. Don’t even need to go outside to get sucked off
Old 07-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah bro, you have huge temptation at home. Good luck, either way.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will end up full scale banging sessions la.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

they will do STD checks la bro relax, its a MOM regulation for Domestic helper to do this check before they are approved to work for u.. she is safe.. u can help her or let us help her with her needs also can..

encouragement keep me going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1