The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluesky12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Terriable experience at massage palors

All these PRCs at popular massage palors around Orchard give awful service. Once you hand over your money, their attitude changed 180degrees. They just want you faster come out. Can't even touch their body. WTF

Worst way to spend your money. I will never come back and warn all bros here so you won't fall into their trap
Old 02-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!
Re: Terriable experience at massage palors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky12 View Post
All these PRCs at popular massage palors around Orchard give awful service. Once you hand over your money, their attitude changed 180degrees. They just want you faster come out. Can't even touch their body. WTF

Worst way to spend your money. I will never come back and warn all bros here so you won't fall into their trap
If the place really bad
Pls dont hesitate to post the shop name to warn all the chionster!
Old 02-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

best is to just find one good one, pay $20 for a 5 to 10 min quickie oily pcc ...

The gist is satisfied.. $$ dmg is minimized..
Old 10-08-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
best is to just find one good one, pay $20 for a 5 to 10 min quickie oily pcc ...

The gist is satisfied.. $$ dmg is minimized..
fwah where to find $20/hj 5-10min all in?!

sure booked full house every day
Old 13-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol Demand too high but no supply these sex workers abusing customers. Boycott them all. Stopped going FL, KTV and siam diu during this period
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1