The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2020, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: There's something about Brandon...

The next morning, the whole family went through the morning routine like nothing happened. We had breakfast, then dad drove to work while mum fetched Brandon and me to school on her way to her appointments.

We attended classes like normal at first. I was in sec 1. Brandon was sec 5.

When recess finally came, I finally couldn’t take it anymore and decided to confront Brandon. He was at the canteen eating maggi noodles. Luckily, he was sitting alone. I sat down across from him.

“Hm? What la?” Brandon asked.

“I-I saw you and mummy!” I blurted out.

Brandon looked stunned for a minute. Then he flashed his trademark shit-eating-grin. “When? Yesterday night?”

I nodded.

“Song anot? You fap to it?”

“Yerrrrr! What is wrong with you! That’s our mummy!”

“Well, technically, I’m adopted. So...”

“Doesn’t matter! How can you do that?”

“What’s the harm? As long as daddy doesn’t find out and she like it, okay mah..”

“You need to stop!”

“Or else what? You wanna tell daddy? And then, if they get divorce and it will be your fault.”

That took me aback.

Brandon sighed. He leaned forwards and lowered his voice. “Look, I’m gonna tell you a secret. Mummy is not a normal girl.”

“What! What are you talking about?”

“I got tiao other girls before. Other women too. Most girls dun like big lanjiao one. To them, it is pain and uncomfortable. But mummy is different. She see my lanjiao also start to go weak in the knees liao. It is in her nature. She is a size queen. Get it?”

“What rubbish la. Dun talk about mummy like that!”

“No, it is true. And not just mummy either, our aunts are the same. I think it is genetic. The girls on mummy’s family side are all weak towards big cock one. I don’t think that they themselves realize it.”

I was speechless for several minutes. Brandon just resumed slurping his noodles.

“Bull...”

“Aiya, later go home I prove it to you.”

“Don’t!!!”

“You just shut up and watch. She can’t help herself. It’s just her nature. Just like it is your nature to be butthurt about things that don't concern you,” he said.

Brandon finally finished his maggi mee and looked up. “Look, it is actually a good thing this happened. What if someone else with a big cock come and seduce mummy huh? What if some angmoh come tame her? Isn’t it good that she has her own big cock at home to keep her honest?”

With that, Brandon got up and left.

As for me, I dun even know what the hell honest means anymore....
Old 16-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PurpleDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more updates!
Old 17-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Sadio19Mane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, hope to read more.
Old 19-07-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 19-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 19-07-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
came2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, tks TS
Old 20-07-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OreoKefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Depraved, I'm really glad you're back. I always loved your storyline involving a mom and her younger man, in this scenario her son, albeit adopted or a biological one. Similar to your previous "Twisted for Three" where Elaine's emotional attachment with her 3 hooligan students becomes sensual and her cuckold husband could do nothing to stop her. The husband's angst and jealousy to see his wife's passionate pursuit behind his back while he's driving really flavor the author's creativity. Please do continue and definitely looking forward to your updates. Good job and well done.
Old 20-07-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What Brandon said haunted me for the rest of the school period. I just couldn’t accept it.

How could my beautiful, virtuous mother have a weakness like that? And my aunts too? Impossible.

My mother Marissa is the oldest of 4 daughters. After her came my aunt Janice, who is 31 y.o. The other two are my aunt Claudia, who is 29, and aunt Sophia, who is 28. Like my mum, they all inherited the same natural northern Chinese beauty features and enticing pale skin. They are also happily married and very compassionate people. There was just no way they would succumb to someone like Brandon.

But then again, my mum fits that description as well. And she fell.

Just trying to process this was pure agony.

After school, I and Brandon hopped on the bus to head home. Normally, if mum were to pick us up, she would have texted Brandon.

On the bus, my brother seemed to have forgotten that I existed. He was busy texting on his phone during the entire ride back home.

If mum didn't pick us up, it usually meant that she had errands to run or something to attend to at her NGO work. In that case, she usually wouldn’t be back until late afternoon and dad normally wouldn’t be home until after the evening peak hour. As with most weekday afternoons, we boys had the house to ourselves. We were a pretty independent lot.

Brandon immediately went to bathe in the bathroom that our bedrooms share. I headed downstairs to use the shower in the bathroom near the kitchen.

After showering I came out in a towel to find Brandon fully dressed in simple cargo shorts and polo-T. He was in the living room, furiously texting on his phone again.

“Kor, what we do for lunch? Delivery or go out?” I asked.

Brandon paused and looked up thoughtfully. “We go to that Chilli Pan Mee shop across the highway shoplots lah.”

I shrugged and went upstairs to put on fresh clothes.

When I came down, Brandon was already leaning by the front door, waiting while texting.

I slipped on some slippers and joined him outside. As I padlocked the grille, I asked Brandon, “Who you always texting? You got new girlfriend again?”

Brandon smirked without looking up. “Something like that.”

After locking up, we took a short walk out of the housing area to the overhead bridge that leads across a stretch of highway. After crossing that, we came to a shoplot complex with many eateries. We went to Brandon’s favorite noodle shop, sat down, and ordered.

“Ma got give you money right?” I asked, reluctant to use my own allowance.

“Yeah, yeah. Order whatever you want. I chia.”

“Wah. So generous. How come you suddenly so rich?”

Brandon winked at me. “Call it a side job.”

I ordered two bowls of dry noodles with extra meat toppings. I was still a growing boy, so I deserve it. Brandon ordered two bowls as well, but with even more meat. I guess he needs the nourishment for uh... other purposes.

After we sapu all and had a good burp, Brandon went back to texting while waiting for me to finish my iced tea. He was smiling devilishly.

“Hey, let’s go back lah. I got homework,” I said to my brother.

Brandon looked up from his phone, grinning like a maniac now. “Remember I said I will prove to you?”

“Huh? Prove what?”

“Prove that mummy’s family all gila for big cock one lah.”

I made a face. “You’re texting with mummy?”

“No. Don’t change the subject. You want to see proof anot?”

I gulped.

How can I say no?

At the very least, I felt like I owe it to myself to get to the bottom of this.

Right?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 20-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
PuChui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Camping here for more updates
Old 21-07-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 23-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully this thread is not delayed caused by TS COVID workload
Old 03-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abiellemos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro,camping here for more
Old 03-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
biahcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Nice story, and nice butt too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1