The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Re: Wife beautician..

Shared what happened with a close buddy of mine.. he gian gian want ctc to test water.. but when he called in for appt, recept said B only provide massage for ladies..

End up call back chao gan me.. lol..
Old 04-03-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Now I am starting to think mayb it just convenience for her that she decided to strip and change in my present..

Cun forget how she look her in underwear sia..
Old 04-03-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V123 View Post
TS prob find it more kinky to see how it will develop vs going to another ML to pay and have fun.
I am sure some seasoned bros here may likewise feel that sometimes going for a "expected" paid massage with special isnt appealing anymore..

Anyway, those that followed this thread hoping for lots of long, juicy stories are going to be disappointed. This is non fictional, and I am not some good with story writing. I only write what happened, short and sweet.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Shared what happened with a close buddy of mine.. he gian gian want ctc to test water.. but when he called in for appt, recept said B only provide massage for ladies..

End up call back chao gan me.. lol..
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-03-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki View Post
Nice. Share more please
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
I am sure some seasoned bros here may likewise feel that sometimes going for a "expected" paid massage with special isnt appealing anymore..

Anyway, those that followed this thread hoping for lots of long, juicy stories are going to be disappointed. This is non fictional, and I am not some good with story writing. I only write what happened, short and sweet.
Oh yes! The real thrill is how you make a clean massage “unclean”. Going to expected paid massage is like been there done that and nothing unexpected to expect. 我们男人都是犯贱的。The more difficult it is, the more we want it.

So every time, I will want to go to a normal proper massage and make it improper.About 10 years ago, I went to Ho Chi Minh for a massage with my OC and we were side by side. My ML is a young slim and cute one and the wife got an ok one. my ML is wearing those one piece like nurse uniform. Both me and wife were laying head down looking through the hole and the ML was in front of me. So i stretch out my hands and started stroking her legs. I went up and started stroking the butt and she started talking to the other ML (should be telling her what i’m doing in Viet) Then they were giggling away. I stopped after a while cos OC just beside me and don’t want to go too far. But that’s one of my most thrilling encounter and i still remember it till today. FYI, me and wife still happily married.

Recently we have been going to those normal massages and it’s proper unisex run by PRC. They do provide prostate massage but no HJ and i was telling wife that maybe i should try it. She said go and try and it may be good. Though i already tried every time when i go without her. Now my aim is try to get a HJ and then see how far i can go. Those places have a window at the door and they open it if you are a guy. Just no breakthrough and need to really push hard. Till then.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2113 / Power: 7
realTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Interesting predicament, let us know how did the massage go, any more clues or encouragement to proceed? Looking forward to your story but please do be cautious.
realTrump return +3 , MAGA
Old 05-03-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethesun View Post
Comeon, u dun want to cause the downfall of bro here. He will be playing with fire if he up B... I would advise he not go down that path...

He is always welcomed to continue making up a story to satisfy ur urge but i hope he does not get involved with B.
Stop it, don't JJYY. People come to a sex forum to listen to saucy stories, not listen to preachers. He is obviously not here for advice, so please stop yapping your cock downing stuff
Old 05-03-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks. Will return soon
Old 05-03-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Stop it, don't JJYY. People come to a sex forum to listen to saucy stories, not listen to preachers. He is obviously not here for advice, so please stop yapping your cock downing stuff
Yes and we are all mature enough to man up to what we do. We take responsibility for the decision we make.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by martins10 View Post
Yes and we are all mature enough to man up to what we do. We take responsibility for the decision we make.
Very well said 2 bros ... clap, clap hands !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-03-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by martins10 View Post
Well said, cheers!
Old 05-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

This afternoon after lunch I tried calling in pretending to be a referral customer. Asked for B and likewise tio rejected as she dont provide massage for male customer.. wtf..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1