The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
SilkAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Excellent story buddy! Please continue the erotism.
Old 16-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
in case some of you are wondering, this is what Master Joe made me wear...just without the robe of course.

that is pushing my luck too much with my Master. i'm lucky i'm even allowed to wear this type of bra and thong at all

this is how i'll be seen by his guests when they arrive, and how i'll be serving them for the night.

Sexy and verysteamy fr (:
Old 17-11-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nowpay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous story TS, thanks
Old 18-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWhite1 View Post
Abbey was theirs to command.
this pretty much sums it up
Old 19-11-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Insigne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
this pretty much sums it up
Did they gave you creampies?
Old 19-11-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Balestier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up your thread bro.
Old 19-11-2020, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Support deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your sex slave story

-Support
Old 19-11-2020, 04:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
jordanpola is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hello friends after long time because you know covid problem thats why im a doctor and i request you all please protect our family save water and use mask i know its very hard for every man and women just protect you and your family thank you so much
Old 19-11-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insigne View Post
Did they gave you creampies?
you'll have to check out how it'll come up i hope you're all enjoying how i'm being treated so far
Old 20-11-2020, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
shisanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So sexy outfit!!
Old 17-02-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

As Abbey crawled closer to the foot that was thrust towards her face, she realised that this time she had been presented with a shoe instead of a sandal like her Master Joe usually wore. This show was a black leather lace-up shoe and it was dusty from the dirt that blew around the streets of the city. Abbey could smell something disgusting as she moved painfully on hands and knees nearer to the feet of the man who was waiting eagerly for her to begin the task of cleaning his shoes. He had seen how Abbey licked and sucked at Joe’s toes, and he was anxious to see what she would do with his shoes. He wasn’t sure if he wanted her to lick his bare feet, especially after seeing how Joe’s toenails were so dirty, but he wondered how far Abbey would sink into degradation. He didn’t have long to wait, as Abbey bent her head lower and began the task of licking the dust off his shoes.

For Abbey, this was an easy task, as the shoes were made of leather, so her tongue slid smoothly over the dusty surface. However, when the man sat down and presented the soles of his shoes to her for cleaning, she realised what the smell she had noticed was. The man had obviously stepped in some dog shit on the pavement on his way to Joe’s apartment, and although he had scraped most of it off, there was still enough wedged into the ridges of the sole of the shoe to produce that disgusting smell.

Abbey hesitated, and nearly gagged as the man thrust his shoe closer to her face. Taking a deep breath, and closing her eyes, Abbey set to work licking the dirt encrusted sole of the shoe. Gathering all her strength, she darted her tongue out and poked it tentatively at the shoe.

The rough surface of the sole contrasted negatively with the smooth surface of the upper part of the shoe that she had licked clean a few minutes before. However, in addition to the difference in texture between the upper and the sole of the shoe, Abbey was acutely aware that she would have a much more difficult task to clean this part of the shoe. The dirt was encrusted more and the dog shit made her feel nauseated, but Abbey knew that she would have to complete the task in order to please her the owner of the shoe and her Master Joe.

That was when Abbey realised that she was worth less than the dog shit that she was about to clean with her tongue. She was totally degraded and humiliated, and that thought sent a thrill through her body. With that as her incentive, Abbey began to lick and slobber over the shoe. As she pressed her tongue against the foot, she could taste the dog shit entering her mouth. She paused briefly, but then somehow managed to swallow the disgusting pieces of dried feces that clung to the shoe.

Fortunately, for Abbey, and probably fortunately for the guests because Abbey could feel herself gag and almost vomit as she swallowed the dog shit, the man withdrew his shoe from Abbey’s face after she had showed how willing she was to carry out any task that she was ordered to do. Abbey felt relief, but also she felt disappointment at not being forced to discover the depths of her humiliation in front of this group of men.

“Did she clean your shoes well?” asked Joe.

“Not bad, but not as good as any shoeshine boy on the street” replied the owner of the shoes.

“So she shouldn’t be rewarded. In fact, she should be punished for not doing a good job. Right?” said Joe.
“You’re right” was the reply.

And that’s when the group began to debate about an appropriate punishment for a job badly carried out.

Finally, it was agreed that Abbey should dance sexily again, but that she should be whipped with a belt any time that she stumbled instead of being spanked for stumbling.

Abbey knew that she was going to be punished severely this time, and she did not know whether to beg them not to hurt her or whether to hit her really hard with the belt.

In the end, she kept her mouth shut because she knew her place, and nobody had given her permission to speak.

The music started again, and Abbey rose unsteadily to her feet from where she had been crouching on the floor. The same problem as before arose almost immediately because Abbey was not able to dance without stumbling on account of the high heels she was wearing.

The first time she stumbled, the man who she had spilled the drink on reached for the belt that hung over the back of his chair, and almost casually, swung it against Abbey’s exposed ass. This was the third beating Abbey had had to endure that evening, and the second with a belt. Her ass and upper thighs were red and tender from the previous beatings, but soon she began to feel more than pain – she felt torture as the belt hit again and again on the places where she had been hit before. Her ass felt like it was on fire with every smack of the belt on her firm young ass. Although she could not see it, the guests had a perfect view of the contrast between her milky white skin and the red marks left by the belt.

Abbey was in agony, but she was also ecstatic at being humiliated in this way for the third time that evening. Her humiliation was made even greater by knowing that she would have to serve many of these guests when they met as usual in the restaurant where she worked.

Abbey felt like she was floating and she stopped feeling the pain. Joe noticed that she seemed to be in a trance, and he motioned to the man with the belt to stop hitting her.

Abbey stumbled once more, and she was surprised to find that she did not receive the anticipated blow. Looking around, she saw that Joe was beckoning her to go to him. Abbey walked unsteadily to her Master and sank to her knees in front of him. Joe rested a hand on his slave’s head, and whispered that she had performed her duties well in spite of spilling the drink.

The party broke up shortly afterwards, leaving Joe and Abbey alone.

Abbey ass and thighs were throbbing from the beatings she had received but she tried her best not to let Joe see that she was suffering. Joe could see how Abbey was holding back tears, and he knew that she thought that he humiliation and degradation were over for that night.

Joe showed her that she was wrong when he pressed a button on the TV remote control and a video of Abbey dancing, stumbling and being spanked began to play. Mostly Abbey’s face was obscured by her hair, but from time to time it was possible to see her face, and her expression of satisfaction at the treatment she was receiving was plain to see.

“Now Abbey,” said Joe, “now you will be famous when I post this video online.”

Abbey had worried about how she would face the guests when she served them in the restaurant. Now she collapsed on the floor at the thought that she would be seen by thousands of people around the world. And perhaps members of her family would see.

Her mind raced.

Was there any way she could persuade Joe not to post this degrading video online?
Old 17-02-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Toastwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro. More please.
Old 18-02-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

keep track of how Master Joe have me sink so much lower, for his dark desires and pleasure.

I'm completely at His mercy now, and there'll be no one to save me from all this.
Old 18-02-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more kinky updates
Old 18-02-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
GinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Setting up tent here to wait for more of it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1