The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 7
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

Stayed in hall/hostel for 4 years. A lot of interesting incident happen. A lot of laundry to sniff. Maybe we can share all those incidents.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
vanuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

You can start sharing first.

Hope to read more.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
LoweChat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice sharing.

Thanks for nice post.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
JamieCallagher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All in the open, TS you have chance to sniff?
Old 11-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

Wanting to see is that any interest or not. There are stories let me see how am I gonna share it. There’s this couple entering the guys toilet shower cubicle to shower together at around 3am. My Friend wanted to pee and just as he did, the couple came out in a towel covering and they were shocked to see even someone there. It happens a lot as the hostel is split by levels. Usually if friends come over to drink. They just use the toilet on that level

Apologies if I can’t write in good sentences. Haha
Old 12-12-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
pixlover2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypixlover2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

saw a lady brought her bf near a dark corridor to bj for him at 2 am last time when I was in uni.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Once i did laundry, and in the washing machine, the laundry clearly belongs to a lady. The bras were big cups and I read they were Ds. I almost stole one.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud0702 View Post
Stayed in hall/hostel for 4 years. A lot of interesting incident happen. A lot of laundry to sniff. Maybe we can share all those incidents.
"Alot of laundry to sniff....?"
There is a saying :"Do not wash your dirty linean in the public".
Old 12-12-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

I Guess wash ones have no thrill right ? Not much smell ? Yeah we do see girls hanging their lingerie to dry. Some of them decide to dry their lingerie in their room. So if u visit their room, it’s for you to see ?

Normally, girls put their dirty laundry in a basket in their room and wash it maybe once a week ? If u pop by their room (happens a lot due to drinking, gathering and all ) , sometimes you are left alone with the basket. You can Guess what happen next.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More than a decade ago, I stayed in Prince George Park for my final year of NUS.

An interesting thing about their rooms is that despite ample spacing between each block, it is possible to clearly see into the rooms of the opposite block especially if you are looking up from a lower floor (2-3 floor down).This is the case even with the blinds supposedly turn down unless the blades were a full 90 degree down.

I seldom stayed in the room in the day but I once notice a Caucasian looking girl staying in the block across the room wearing seemingly nothing but a bra. Think she never noticed me cos I was on a lower floor. It was nothing special but I started paying attention to her unit from them on.

One day, I decided to skip a boring lecture and sleep in. Then when I woke up, I realised she had turn down her blinds but due to my angle I could still see movement in her room. It was clear that there were 2 ppl in it. Then I noticed her hand was against the glass panel and can see glimpses of her naked breast. Due to the movement of the blinds , I was pretty certain she was being hump from behind.

Up till today, I don’t have a clear idea what she looks like but damn I do regret not own a binocular or something lolz
Old 12-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud0702 View Post
Wanting to see is that any interest or not. There are stories let me see how am I gonna share it. There’s this couple entering the guys toilet shower cubicle to shower together at around 3am. My Friend wanted to pee and just as he did, the couple came out in a towel covering and they were shocked to see even someone there. It happens a lot as the hostel is split by levels. Usually if friends come over to drink. They just use the toilet on that level

Apologies if I can’t write in good sentences. Haha
You are from nus/but still can’t write good sentence? So what you study for? Or just something?
Old 12-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
gtun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
You are from nus/but still can’t write good sentence? So what you study for? Or just something?
MP also can say "I dunno what to say" liao
Old 12-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL i just have to up this comment
Quote:
Old 12-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah lo. Sadly. Study so I can stay in hostel and enjoy life. Lol.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cocodemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Years backs in NTU, I managed to canvass some drinks for an event. But when the drinks arrived, don’t know where to store (year 1 still blur), so I have the cartons stacked in my room for the time being against the wall in front of the cupboard with just enough space behind to open the cupboard door. A senior wanted to have a look so came to my room. She wanted to take photos of them for publicity, so I suggested why don’t we be in the photo too. So I place her camera on timer on the desk and she went to stand behind the stack of cartons which was about waist height. I quickly squeezed behind her as there was not much space between the cartons and the cupboard. I was not thinking of anything, but because the space was so tight my cock was rubbing against her butt and I stated to semi erect. As the camera took the photo, she didn’t move away, but continued in that position grinding my cock and half turn smiling rather seductively at me. Semi erect became a hard on and my hand move from her waist to cup her breast and our lips met. Soon she led me to the bed and took control. Half way thru the action she reminded me not to cum in her and I being the newbie complied by spraying over her abdomen. At that instant I fell in love with the sight my sperm smeared all over her pubics. What an intro to hostel life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1