The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
fomula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocently Depraved

It is fmonday again. Any chance of update from TS? Thanks in advance
Old 07-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading the story, I believe it has ended. You can find other stories by TS which are still on-going.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
nhaviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story. Enjoy reading it
Old 07-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Lemar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, thanks for sharing
Old 07-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
topofyou8922 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytopofyou8922 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story, hope there are more to come.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
bulat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really enjoy this story!
Old 11-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Innocently Depraved 2

"Mum, dad," I spoke up at the dining table where we were having breakfast as a family.

It had been about a week since my homecoming. Nothing much has happened. Tommy, as per his usual habit, started ghosting me again after that steamy afternoon at the airport…

"Hmm? Hey, why is your face so red?" my dad, Andrew, asked.

Shit, shouldn't have thought about that airport incident. Now I can't even look at my mum, Melissa, who was demurely nibbling on buttered toast while regarding me with interest.

"Err, well, I wanted to ask you..." I said, "A group of my friends from secondary school is planning a group trip. I want to join them."

"Oh, really? Go where?" Dad asked.

I filled my parents in on my friends's plans. This group of friends is different from my main clique gang. They were my juniors back in secondary school. They have since graduated and now attends a local college. Like me, they just started their semester break.

This group of friends were all boys. They are all about 18 years old this year. I admit, they were part of my attempt to establish my own gang back in secondary school when my seniors had graduated.

There were 4 boys in the group. Vincent, Raymond, Anthony, and Derrick. They are quite rebellious, a little ah-beng type, but we get along pretty well since they look up to me as their leader.

"Well… I don't see why not, right dear?" Dad said, looking at mum.

"Hmmmm… I'll think about it…" Mum said, giving me a coy smile that made my spine tingle.

Something was up with this woman.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After breakfast, I went out to town to hang out with my boys. My main gang wasn't due back in town for a couple more weeks, so my boys is all the company I got. No thanks to a certain so-called best friend…

We just lepak until evening, and then I drove home.

Mum had made dinner and I was just in time to join her and dad at the table.

As I was shoving rice in my mouth, mum looked at me and said, "Barry, about that trip..."

"Uhuh…" I said, as I greedily wolfed down some ginger pork.

"How about I come with you?" Mum said.

I swallowed. "Erm… Aiya. Embarassing la. Later my friends think I need a babysitter."

"Huh. I wouldn't be surprised if you did. But it's okay one lah. Don't need to tell them I'm your mum. You boys can go do your thing. Mummy just want to kick back and relax a bit."

"Oh, that's not a bad idea," Dad said. "How about we make it a family trip? It's not a busy period now, so I think I can get off work without much notice."

It would seem mum wasn't prepared for dad's response. She gave him an impatient look. Does that mean she didn't want him onboard? Was mum looking to get some time away from him?

"So like this lah," Dad said, completely impervious to the chilled mood at the table. "Mummy and daddy come along and have our own little honeymoon while you have fun with your friends."

I glanced at mum who couldn't look less enthusiastic about the idea. However, I don't have any reason to say no...

"Er… Okaylah. I don't mind," I replied.

Mum shot me a withering look and then nodded along, "Sounds great..." she said.

Eh, whatever. Maybe my parents could use some bonding time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night, Tommy finally gave me a call.

"I heard from Melissa about your trip with the boys," Tommy said.

"Hello. Who are you again? It's been so long that I can hardly remember," I replied.

"Haha. You should be used to it by now. I am a busy guy. Anyway, you ready to put on your big boy pants again?"

"Oh shit. Please no. Dun tell me you're coming on the trip."

"You wish la. I told you I'm busy. However, I have plans for Melissa. And you're just the guy I can rely on."

"Ohhhh… I'm so touched. I was starting to feel like a cheap pawn. Oh wait. I still do."

"Dun like that la. You're part of this now. Or do you prefer me to get someone else to do it?"

"Ugh. Fine. What you want?"

"Okay listen carefully..."

Tommy then carefully laid out my role for the trip. When he finished speaking I realized I wasn't breathing.

"Oi! You got all that?" Tommy said.

"Are you nuts?! Go fuck yourself."

"Hey, easy fella. Look if you don't want to play, then I'll get your mum off the trip and I'll do it myself while you and the boys go build sandcastles on the beach or whatever. It's going to get done regardless. I'm just offering you the chance to be the one to see it through. Let me know your decision before you depart, k?"

Tommy ended the call.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The day for our trip quickly came and when we got to the airport, the boys were already at the check in counter areas, waiting for us. As I marched up to them, Raymond spotted me and waved me over.

"We checked in liao," Vincent said to me as I approached. He glanced behind me at my parents who were taking their time, lagging behind me. "Oh, that's your dad and your… sis?"

"My mum," I replied dryly. It was a correction that I've had to do a hundred times before.

The boys looked stunned.

"Dude… You sure bo?" Derrick said, "Your dad remarried a younger chick ah?"

I punched Derrick on the shoulder.

"Ow. Joking. Damn. Chill!"

"Behave yourselves you monkeys," I hissed. "Oi Anthony! Shut your mouth, you're drooling."

The boys chuckled as my parents drew close.

"Hi boys!" Mum immediately gushed.

"Ermmm… H-hi…" The boys mumbled weakly.

"Hi… auntie?" Vincent said.

"Call me Melissa," Mum replied with a mirthful giggle.

While dad was dressed in his usual checked shirt and slacks, mum had opted for a spaghetti strapped, blue floral summer dress. Her skirt covered her knees but it was a v-neck topside that proudly flaunted her milky white cleavage and graceful shoulders.

I was thinking, damn mum, have mercy on these guys. They're still virgin here.

As if purposely ignoring my thoughts, mum stepped up to shake each of my friend's hands and to get their names personally. Naturally, each boy was standing funny after she moved on, nervously adjusting their jeans.

One by one they turned to look at me after my mum and dad proceeded forwards to check us in.

"Don't say it," I growled at them.

"Ahahaha," Raymond said bashfully.

"Eh, bro, to be honest, when we plan this trip, we were kinda bummed out that it was gonna be a sausage fest…" Vincent said.

"You really saved the day bro," Anthony said to me.

I rolled my eyes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After checking in, we went into the departure hall and found some seats. My mum and dad sat together while the boys and I sat several rows behind them in the waiting hall.

Me and the boys started talking normal stuff, but I'd have to be willfully blind not to notice their constant glances stolen in mum's direction.

After awhile, mum got up and came over to us. She was holding her phone. "Barry, let's go get coffee. Do you boys want anything? My treat."

She received a series of dreamy mumbling and affirmative sighs in reply.

I shot my friends a dirty look and got up to follow mum to the Starbucks some distance away. Mum ordered the drinks and paid before turning to me.

"Tommy is expecting your reply. Will you do it or not?" She said.

"What the! Are you serious???" I said, "You want me to do that???!"

But I can see it in mum's eyes tho. She was totally serious.

Mum threw a quick glance around. We were standing in the corner beside the coffee bar, waiting for our order. There were some people sitting at the tables at the shop floor who weren't looking in our direction.

No one else was in our corner of the shop. The closest guy was the barista within the coffee bar who was busy preparing our order.

Mum started to stretch innocently, then slowly pulled up the front of her dress to flash her cute yellow lace panties with a rainbow band.

Then, as she completed her stretch, she gave an innocent yawn while dropping the hem of her skirt to cover up again.

I quickly snapped around in panic. No one at the tables and couches seemed to have noticed. The barista seemed clueless as well, busying himself applying whipped cream to our orders.

"What do you think?" Mum said, biting her lower lip in a mischievous smile. A lovely flush formed at her cheeks. "Am I serious?"

I took out my phone and messaged Tommy. "Fine. I'll do it you fucker," I typed and sent.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
kurk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, and great pics too
Old 11-08-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back! Looking like another exciting instalment!
Old 11-08-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

stories with visuals, thumbs up!
Old 12-08-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
ZinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS good to see you back!
Old 28-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has been two weeks. We miss you TS. Hopefully TS can find time to update threads. Thank you
Old 28-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
eatcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this sexciting story, please update soon bro
Old 04-01-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Welcome back! Looking forward to the continuation of an amazing story!
Old 04-01-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upz for the new story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1