The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 12
achiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

MAYBE WE SHOULD INFORM AV TO RAID RED PUSSY TEAM

HIS OTHER CLONE IS SABII , AKA decaptico AKA RUNNER DOG OF Ye zi spa Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=729539
Old 22-08-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 12
achiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of light

RED PUSSY YOUR MOTHER SONG BOH? WE FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post

HIS OTHER CLONE IS SABII , AKA decaptico AKA RUNNER DOG OF Ye zi spa Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Old 24-08-2020, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Edited. I am not interested and have no part in the pro vs anti prc thingy. And also the okt war thingy. Only cannot tahan points cheaters

Last edited by bestbest; 01-09-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post

I knew it... he has been sabotaging other playgrounds by posting random addresses of competing playgrounds in the main.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Ah.... I miss old sbf.
Old 24-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bumps thread...

#i also like the old sbf#
coz more friendly chatters & info sharing...

Last edited by dyelook; 25-08-2020 at 05:28 PM.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

the miss the old days when everything was openly shared but i understand that times have changed
Old 25-08-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Not sure we can turn our clock back.
Old 25-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
the miss the old days when everything was openly shared but i understand that times have changed
Agreed. I miss the days when we go for the surprise vs heart attack challenge after we make a booking for a girl to turn up at our room in the hotel. The feeling of anticipation and excitement when we hear the knock and peep hole preview before we open the door to decide if we are having a surprise or heart attack haha...

Also instead of profit mongers, the forum was full of fellow merry makers who genuinely wanted to share good stuffs under the comfort of leniency from the authorities.

Good old days...
Old 25-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Agreed. I miss the days when we go for the surprise vs heart attack challenge after we make a booking for a girl to turn up at our room in the hotel. The feeling of anticipation and excitement when we hear the knock and peep hole preview before we open the door to decide if we are having a surprise or heart attack haha...

Also instead of profit mongers, the forum was full of fellow merry makers who genuinely wanted to share good stuffs under the comfort of leniency from the authorities.

Good old days...

Times have changed and we just need to adapt and move on. If we don’t adapt, we get left behind.

As for true sharing, nothing to stop us from maintaining a “inner circle” for those true chiongsters and Bros who are willing to share via PM. I do keep a few such contacts for sharing.

Cheers.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Genius think similar.
Old 28-08-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Sex is good for health
Old 29-08-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Virtual playground used to be safe and 'fun', at least for bros who are generous. Now with the new sweeping laws that are in place since 2020/01, nothing is "safe" anymore. Even cloud providers like mega will not hesitate to report you to authorities if your link is reported and unless you wanna kena rotan under the new sweeping laws (penal code 377B*), best not to anyhow share content that you haven't vet through esp if it contains CSAM.

Even stories writers also have to be careful and think first or else will end up like this kind
Old 29-08-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Edited. I declare I am neither into pro nor anti prc thingy. Also not into okt war thingy. Only cannot tahan points cheaters.

Last edited by bestbest; 01-09-2020 at 10:01 AM.
Old 29-08-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Please keep sharing what you learned about sbf!!!

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1