The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
ok, I hate u. Don’t wanna friend u liao. :/
I no qualified for Zoya and Fiona. Another sad day.

On a side note, wow, early early wake up to so many FRs and new stocks of vanilla targets.
The former is not so selective. Just go try.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/

Recently went to book Tao Zi since reviews of good massage skills.

GFE: Really attentive & initiates small chats, nice GFE factor

Figure: Slim with nice boobies!
Found some bad comments on tao zi, said she ugly and was here before

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=784745
Old 12-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Same experience for me, bro. She jit tao started w sensual. After I cummed, it was only 30 mins since I stepped into her place. She did ask if I wanted a head massage, but I didn't bother, so I didn't really share my experience since it is probably partly my fault. But how long can a head massage last. But anyway, I won't say it's bad but I won't RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Writing an average FR for Coco.
In short, she has a pretty face and a really well maintained body. But her skills and time management really pulls it down a notch.

Visited her last week, she was kind enough to accommodate me as it was rather last minute and apparently had to make some adjustments to some bookings. Plus points for that.

Location wise is good with ample parking and proximity to bus stops and MRT, yet tucked into a small inner lane which is relatively discreet. Weekdays noon period will have more traffic due to nearby shops and offices, but generally it's as quiet as it goes. Room wise is no horse run: spacious, tidy and neat, bed is more comfy than my own bed. Even the bathroom deserves a praise: minimal grime, no stench. Bros who frequent HBD MLs will understand what I mean. Double plus points.

Coco had beautiful face and a body that puts can put many SG girls to shame. Definitely a head-turner, almost no tummy. D cup also looks enhanced feels soft to touch and fondle. Silk smooth skin that my hand glides along easily. Really fits the hokkien saying pek pek guk guk sibeh ho luk. I had a fun time rubbing her. Attitude wise she is like many bros said cheerful and nice to talk to, had not much problem ice breaking with her. Plus points

Her sensual is above average, will make you feel high, plus she will get close to you and nibble your ear. Overall it's a very good routine. However as shiok as it is, I just can't seem to shake away the feeling of monotonous. Somehow robotic. So although it feels good, I dont get very aroused. Plus 0.5 points.

HJ is average. While she does wrap herself around you and hug you tightly, the actually deed itself isn't much to shout at. The damning part is, her stamina. Now, I know myself to be a slow shooter, taking north of 15 minutes to shoot. Being in the scene for over a decade also means I've met my fair share of gals who complain impatiently and those who are patient enough to endure silently. Co Co unfortunately is the former. Just 5 minutes into the deed, she starts hinting that she's tired, followed by continuously switching hands and positions, face slowly contorting. Luckily after I manage to cum, she turned back to her cheerful disposition. Minus point.

All things above considered, I'll still visit her without a moment's hesitation. What happened next is something I find hard to tolerate, something most bros agree with me wholeheartedly. I paid $100 for 1 shot I know. But i also know i paid $100 for one hour. I tend not get very anal about it, u shortchange me 5 10 minutes I can still live with it. 15 minutes ok abit over the line but still can rationalize. But a 35-minute session!?!?!? 2 minute to wash up, 5 minute sensual, 15 minute service, 10 minute after service massage. 3 minutes to wash down and pay up. That's about it. I also dont bother confronting her cuz hey she only had a clock in front of her the whole time. I just pay up, go home and decide to probably never return. Double minus points.

She used to be from OT maybe that's why $100 is only worth half hour. Then again YMMV. She had quite a fair share of regulars so perhaps I'm just unlucky.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Writing an average FR for Coco.
In short, she has a pretty face and a really well maintained body. But her skills and time management really pulls it down a notch.
Hi dude, thanks much for the FR; I can identify with most of your points, except the one on time management. So 35 minutes in, she was hinting to you to leave?

For it was 55+ minutes from entering to leaving the house. When we were done, we cuddled and chatted till the 50th+ minute mark.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post

The last post on that page shows a very good review. Picture always need to take with a grain of salt la. Seem like alot is jump over from spa one.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Same experience for me, bro. She jit tao started w sensual. After I cummed, it was only 30 mins since I stepped into her place. She did ask if I wanted a head massage, but I didn't bother, so I didn't really share my experience since it is probably partly my fault. But how long can a head massage last. But anyway, I won't say it's bad but I won't RTM.
Usually straightaway go into sensual, i will spend alot of time feasting on them. Net net I will still spend around 1h there.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Looks like the recent frs are all bad!! 30min hj for $100

Any girl with no massage and do rush jobs should go back to fl dome 2 where they belong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi dude, thanks much for the FR; I can identify with most of your points, except the one on time management. So 35 minutes in, she was hinting to you to leave?

For it was 55+ minutes from entering to leaving the house. When we were done, we cuddled and chatted till the 50th+ minute mark.
Perhaps that time she just started, wanted good reviews to boost her biz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
The last post on that page shows a very good review. Picture always need to take with a grain of salt la. Seem like alot is jump over from spa one.
I think he said her attitude, gfe and sensual is good (for him) and he also said nothing to shout about massage.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 12-08-2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

For bros who don't want to feel cheated on the duration, you should consider taking charge of the sequence of events instead of letting the ML dictate. For me I don't bother with massage but nor do I let them commence sensual immediately. That is too abrupt and more applicable to those one woman operation shop HJ/BJ/FJ setting. We have a proper room and a bed and full hour, don't let them rush it to finish you off, cos most ML once clean you up will reach for hp or becomes distracted, since job done.

Use the first 30 mins to shower, cuddle, talk cock, break the ice and build rapport. Usually if you do these the follow up sensual will be more satisfying, cos she warmed up to you (unless the ML totally attitude problem or you simply can't gel with her).

Try following the above and by the time she finished you off, likely 45mins clocked. Shower, pay up, exchange WeChat (if she suits you la..else I don't bother), step out at 50 -55 min mark. This way even if the session doesn't wow you, at least you get your hour worth.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Well you can go ahead to try a bland sensual and a toothy BJ. Let me know your thoughts since you frequent FLs.

She's quite pretty btw. Tired looking but pretty.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Usually straightaway go into sensual, i will spend alot of time feasting on them. Net net I will still spend around 1h there.
I think her SOP is sensual first instead of massage. Which can be good or bad.

Bad - after sensual and Hj, deed done then she do massage or hug hug or chat chat, but most people just leave? Hence become like short charge on timing.

Good - during sensual, people who opt for top up, continues with whatever. So got more allocated time for that.

Note, not trying to defend her, but my previous visit, She never short charge me on timing

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-08-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
She spent 15-20 mins on head massage for me and was pretty good in fact. Salon standard.

30 mins of sensual is quite s good duration if you ask me. In a normal session (any ML), press here and there for 20-25 mins, 20 mins sensual if you are lucky and then bathe. So sounds abt there if you skip the massage.

Bro Johndick's advice sounds proper as well. Control your session if you want.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Tell her I'm in 30s also can .. what she gonna do? Check my NRIC?
I just look old for my age hahaha .... you never say must look handsome mah.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I just look old for my age hahaha .... you never say must look handsome mah.
She say she got reject customer on the spot before. Dont pray pray...
Old 12-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Wah very jialat to be rejected by a ml
Old 12-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah very jialat to be rejected by a ml
Ya i will lose all my self esteem man...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1