The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 07-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
LoyalSalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Imagining the shaving process...
Old 07-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok here, cheers!
Old 08-08-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sergeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more updates
Old 12-08-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So CK was the 3rd guy who fucked me.

And it was a really long relationship (at least for me at the age of 18). We lasted 2 years, all the way through college. Since it was a more legit relationship as compared to Brian, naturally I was more involved, gave more and committed more in it.

Nearly all of my time that weren't spent in school or my ECAs were spent with him. As my parents were involved in their overseas venture more than ever, I was left to my own devices most of the time. The times they were in town, they would fly in on late Sunday mornings and fly out mid-week. The arrangement was perfect, it meant I could club on Friday and Saturday evenings without much hindrance, save for the auntie who popped by once in a blue moon to check up on the household. Moreover, she doesn't come by unannounced.

CK practically shifted into my place. Of course, for security's sake, I would spend Saturday nights at his rather than having him over at my place. As far as you, my reader is concerned, that meant we had sex, ALOT of sex. We went crazy with our sexual life. I would get fucked before leaving for school in the morning, and again at night before we went to bed. And CK was adventurous. There were times when he wanted my clothes to be off from the moment I stepped home until the next time I went out.

He also introduced me to various sexual positions; he introduced me to blowjobs, having taken my oral virginity in the back of a bus one afternoon. He introduced me to have my vagina ravaged by his mouth. And he also shaved me regularl. We were also getting bolder, he started asking me to not wear my bra and panties when we were going out, gradually moving on to having oral sex and him fondling me in public before sex in public and even full nude sex in certain public spots thereafter. I was a dream come true for him - he had always wanted to have sex with a college girlfriend.

On the personal side, I was also getting bolder, my dressing was showing alot more skin than what I knew I was comfortable with. Gone were my tee and jeans fashion collection, replaced by skirts, dress, and various tops that covered me minimally.

The first time he put his tool in me was in a public spot was in pavilion in a park. I remember being really scared and had nightmares of the news headlines "college girl caught copulating with boyfriend in park". Yes, I was in uniform quite a number of times, doing the dirty with my boyfriend in public.

The first time we had sex in full nudity was at a staircase. We were making out before he nonchanlantly pulled my top off. I was taken aback, but he was trying his best to comfort and coax me. Telling me to try something new. Before I knew it, he stripped me totally before fucking me in doggy style as I held onto a step for support.

Sex with CK was, simply put, a dime a dozen.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for sharing.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
So CK was the 3rd guy who fucked me.

Thanks TS babe ...ur story has got juicier ..u hv been fully educated by yr 3rd bf CK to do all kinds of kinky & wild sex both at home n in public .. holding our breath to see if there is anything juicier or more kinky for u to come ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-08-2020 at 12:05 PM.
Old 14-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
frovu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Quote:
nonchanlantly pulled my top off.
"nonchalantly".

Quote:

Great story!
Old 15-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

CK is a sex master for 2 years, after that...?

Camping here for more juicy updates please
Old 15-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Moar plssss
Old 15-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HooliganRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share sis, looking forward to more updates
Old 16-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi all, I've been reading this forum for years as guest. Got inspired by a few of the sisters here in sharing their sex life, so I thought I'll step forward to share too, also sort of treating this like an open diary. Afterall, I believe every action in life makes me who I am, no point regretting anything ya? The only embarrasing thing is maybe some of the guys who had me before are active here...

I'm not that good of a writer and most of it is what I can remember from long time back ya? Sorry if I'm not as descriptive as other sisters here.

So here goes...

I'm in my late 30s approaching 40 (haha! late 80s / early 90s kid). Been raised in a very conservative household as I'm the only child in the family. As expected, growing up I led a very sheltered life... Driven around almost all the time, this enrichment class, that piano class, another tuition class. Mind you, I do appreciate all these even though my schedule was packed to the brim!

I come from an all girls' school in primary school so guys to me were basically drooling over celebrities. I have hardly any guy friends growing up - strict parenting... They were telling me not to hang around the rowdy uncouth youth.

I didn't do well in to enter an all girls' school in secondary. So my parents figured that choosing the school nearest to my home sort of meant they could keep a close eye on me. Hence I entered secondary school nonchalantly...
seems like a life story
Old 16-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

interesting background & start of your story TS.....
Old 16-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
madharup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more updates!
Old 16-05-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It was yet another first for me.

I remember lying on a bed in some hotel, which name have left the confines of my memory, totally spent after my homecoming clubbing night out. I could feel my face fully red and flushed, having been plied uncopious amounts of alchohol just hours before.

It was my homecoming event after studying abroad in UK. My friends decided to throw me a party the very weekend I flew into town for good. I had spent 5 years pursuing my studies abroad, inclusive of a year of internship work just for the experience.

Lots of familiar faces showed up along with new ones.

I danced, smoked and drank the night away, having lived on a tight budget while overseas. I wanted to end the period of fast and abstinece with a loud bang.

So fast forward to the end of night, drunk and high as I was, I vaguely remembered being led out of the club and the next thing I knew, I was laid down on a large bed.

Shortly after, mouths engulfed both my breasts, at this point only did I realise that I was topless. I could barely respond to the sensations I was feeling, though I knew later, from the rocking motions I knew someone was copulating with me.

The next thing that happened? I opened my eyes, still lying on that huge bed in the hotel room and nude. The scene - serene as daybreak in a european suburb. No traces of the sexual happenings just hours before.

By the way, CK and I had broken up just before the end of college exams after being found out by my folks. You could say that my thieving luck finally ran out. They came home early during one of those business trips. Thankfully they didn't find their sweet little teenage daughter in bed being fucked by him. Then again, the scene wasn't anything better - I was taking a shower while CK was in my bed and nude.

All hell broke loose, I was nearly disowned and CK, instead of coming to blows with my dad decided to walk away from confrontation. He never called me back since. It was something in the words my dad used on him.

Naturally I score much less than desired in my exams. Both my parents were still ignoring me. It was my mum who caved first, she decided that, and fueled by my enthusiasm, that perhaps some absence would make the heart grow fonder, which it really did. Given my not so fantastic results, I was to continue my tertiary education abroad, while living with a close maternal relative.

So now you know why I was "on a budget" during my studies...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1