The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hey Spurs Bros,

Can i just check if any of you guys are members & hang out at our local SPURS Fan Club ? Read in the New Paper that it's at some place at Far East ?

If you are,please let me know more !

Many thanks !
Andyk
i know the former spurs pub was near beach road called sports ballz or something. nice chaps there but i didnt join the club becos must pay annual fee hor. now i think its closed and i am not sure where the new pub is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
$50 ok already...
sum of us bet more than $50 ($200-500-1000)
also kana bite dust... gone were the days when jol made betters poorer (fingers crossing now)....
wow bet so big ah? lidat bet on real madrid safer.
Old 13-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Castrol;2389947]i know the former spurs pub was near beach road called sports ballz or something. nice chaps there but i didnt join the club becos must pay annual fee hor. now i think its closed and i am not sure where the new pub is.

Thanks for yr reply,Bro !....Dun laugh ok so far i usually watch most games at the comfort of my bedroom so i have never experience watching it in a pub or bar with Spurs buddies before...maybe all wear Spurs wear,etc....

Yup,it can be quite "lonely" when your team score & nobody to celebrate with... and then your team played badly no one to complain to...because my galfren...maybe asleep already !...

How about you ? You too ?....anyway since you are true Spurs supporter & threadstarter,if there's a chance will invite you to my club to watch Spurs game together ! Of course if the timing is good for us !!!

ps.no annual fee,my treat ! Cheers !
Old 13-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for yr reply,Bro !....Dun laugh ok so far i usually watch most games at the comfort of my bedroom so i have never experience watching it in a pub or bar with Spurs buddies before...maybe all wear Spurs wear,etc....

Yup,it can be quite "lonely" when your team score & nobody to celebrate with... and then your team played badly no one to complain to...because my galfren...maybe asleep already !...

How about you ? You too ?....anyway since you are true Spurs supporter & threadstarter,if there's a chance will invite you to my club to watch Spurs game together ! Of course if the timing is good for us !!!

ps.no annual fee,my treat ! Cheers !
watching a soccer match with some buddies and beer in a pub or beer garden is always a good enjoyment during the weekend. dont watch the game with girlfriend or wife, they will only irritate you. but pub chicks is another thing.

you're right, i'm a true white spurs supporter. bro your club is what club? if you pay for the drinks, i'll pay for chicken nuggets ok. lets toast to the lily whites!
Old 13-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
watching a soccer match with some buddies and beer in a pub or beer garden is always a good enjoyment during the weekend. dont watch the game with girlfriend or wife, they will only irritate you. but pub chicks is another thing.

you're right, i'm a true white spurs supporter. bro your club is what club? if you pay for the drinks, i'll pay for chicken nuggets ok. lets toast to the lily whites!
No wories,bro ! since we are both true Spurs supporters,if it's perfect timing that my club's bar having our Spurs game live,i treat you both drinks & snacks too ! It'll be my pleasure to meet you !!!....since it'll be the 1st time i'm hosting you !

But only thing these days "drunk driving is so damn serious !" already 3 of my buddies lost & got back their driving i/c.....but next time it's jail for them !

Anyway let's keep in touch on this ok ! Cheers & Come On You Spurs !
Old 14-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again, I am baaack. Been travelling a lot lately. My latest trip was a vacation with the family to Brisbane and Gold Coast. Not much coverage on EPL there except the ones which involved Aussie players like Newcastle (Viduka), Boro (Schwarz), Kops (Kewell), Blackburn (Emerton) and West Ham (Lucas Neil). So that means I have yet to watch a full Spurs match under Ramos. But now I am back in KL, I look forward to watch the next game against WH, but I have to wait another week as this will be a Euro football week. sigh...
Old 14-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

These days just non-stop news targetting BERBA !...Now it's CARRICK's turn to play more "mind games" probably his boss FERGIE instructed him to do this !....

Think all this "mind games" can affect the players so if in future they want to pay double or high transfer fees,then we just take profit & let the player go...instead of him mentally affected if he had gone or not !.....So we had to get rid of CARRICK & anyway he wanted to leave us so anyway RAMOS already told BERBA,if you want to leave,then leave asap !....

Looking forward to sunday's game against West Ham,think it'll be a "tricky game"...as we dun want our guys to be "over confidence after our last win !....

What do you guys think ?
Old 15-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looking forward to sunday's game against West Ham,think it'll be a "tricky game"...as we dun want our guys to be "over confidence after our last win !....

What do you guys think ?
I dun think we will be overly confident after that wigan game. Mind you we only managed to beat the 2 worst teams in the EPL so far this season apart from Blackpool and in the UEFA Cup. I think WH away will test the player's ability to work as a unit. Player by player, I think we have one of the best individuals in the EPL along side Manyoo, Kops, ARSE anal and Cheslea. And we are currently third in the goals for chart which is not bad. ANd Juande Ramos have rectified the defence and Robbo looked like he has regained his confidence. But WH is no easy meat. They are on a roll. Too bad Bowyer had to miss this match but they do have reliable replacements which is rather bad news for us. But if we keep our heads together, I reckon we could steal a point at Upton Park.
Old 15-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I dun think we will be overly confident after that wigan game. Mind you we only managed to beat the 2 worst teams in the EPL so far this season apart from Blackpool and in the UEFA Cup. I think WH away will test the player's ability to work as a unit. Player by player, I think we have one of the best individuals in the EPL along side Manyoo, Kops, ARSE anal and Cheslea. And we are currently third in the goals for chart which is not bad. ANd Juande Ramos have rectified the defence and Robbo looked like he has regained his confidence. But WH is no easy meat. They are on a roll. Too bad Bowyer had to miss this match but they do have reliable replacements which is rather bad news for us. But if we keep our heads together, I reckon we could steal a point at Upton Park.
Bro,
We needed to "easier games to re-build our confidence & Ramos start in Spurs" so it was gd timing for us !"...We of course,have to keep the momentum going & every faces in Spurs team is smiling again !....Agreed it wun be easy game,we will win it - 2 - 1.....

Latest news,Ramos wants CARRICK in Jan window,i really liked this "mindgames" as yesterday Carrick wants BERBA in Manure Utd....How can we signed him since his "heart" is not with us !...and there's lots more cup happenings there this season !....so no way back for him !...
Old 15-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ok,hope we can play better next game with Everton...we need all the points before playing MANURE !.....
Quote:
We need the wing play liked MANURE or CHESKI...or we can't feed BERBA & KEANE or BENT for the goals !!!
Quote:
Think we have to prepare for a "very rough ride" especially with MANURE & POOLS games soon !
Quote:
and we already paid high for BENT ! ( think we had no choice as he was probably BERBA's replacement if he had agreed to join MANURE !
Quote:
But i'm concerned that if all the news about Berbatov is true that he's quitting Spurs !....It was a curse especially when Manure Utd - Ferguson wanted him last season...
Quote:
These football reporters are really "vicious" and worst was after Ferguson wanted him in his Manure Utd ! This sly old fox is great at playing "mind games"....
Quote:
BERBA CAN GO TO MANURE UTD....
Quote:
Latest news,Ramos wants CARRICK in Jan window,i really liked this "mindgames" as yesterday Carrick wants BERBA in Manure Utd....
If it's not for classy Spurs fans like bros Castrol, Putrawk and Lungless posts I'd thought I clicked the wrong thread.
Old 16-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

More "guessing game on which player we selling & buying" hotting up !....and how RAMOS will be spending the 40mil in the JAN window !.....And please dun use it to buy CARRICK if possible !...even though we need a play maker,"beef up our defence & left sided weakness !.....

My wish list for RAMOS to introduce "new talented discoveries & not already over rated players that we have to pay sky high prices !".....

ps.to the MANURE UTD fan ( sori i din take note yr nic,din mean to be impolite ! ),btw thks for the pointers on being a "classes Spurs fan"...and also thks for reading & highlighting my past postings here ! It's ok & all in good competitive fun !....currently we may not be playing as well or high flying as your team as we are currently re-building our confidence !...so it'll be a interesting game when play again,it'll be RAMOS vs FERGIE tactics !
Old 16-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
If it's not for classy Spurs fans like bros Castrol, Putrawk and Lungless posts I'd thought I clicked the wrong thread.
Even their MANURE UTD fan in SBF liked to play "mind games" !
Old 16-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
As for me, I always respect other fans from other teams. Even my friend in the UK is a die hard arsenal fan. Yeah, competition can be tight or even worse can boil up, but to think of it, football is just a game, some would agree that football is a religion. But for me, we are all the same....skin type, religious belief, interests or even your fav footy team. I would categorize myself as a beliver of the GREY race....not red, not white nor blue...but grey. So it doestn bother me if ure a Manyoo, Kops, ARSE anal or even Selangor or Tanjung Pagar or Geylang fan in the Spurs thread. Just think of it that though we are different, we do have two things in common...we love football and love banging girls...
Old 16-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

Just read a Spurs Gossip newsletter that came in. It seems that Juande Ramos is eyeing Iker Casilas. He is one of my fav goalies and I would welcome him if the rumour is true. But it doesnt stop there...Ramos are willing to pay Real 28.5mil Pounds for the man. Now thats pricey. No doubt that Casilas is perhaps one of the top 5 goalies in the world right now (others being Petr Cech, Buffon, Coupe, van Der Saar) but 28.5 mil? Now thats hefty.
Old 16-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
As for me, I always respect other fans from other teams. Even my friend in the UK is a die hard arsenal fan. Yeah, competition can be tight or even worse can boil up, but to think of it, football is just a game, some would agree that football is a religion. But for me, we are all the same....skin type, religious belief, interests or even your fav footy team. I would categorize myself as a beliver of the GREY race....not red, not white nor blue...but grey. So it doestn bother me if ure a Manyoo, Kops, ARSE anal or even Selangor or Tanjung Pagar or Geylang fan in the Spurs thread. Just think of it that though we are different, we do have two things in common...we love football and love banging girls...
Bro,
To set the record straight with tat Manure Utd fan,it's juz for good fun & it's not i was calling him or his family bad names or something !...in SG we sometimes called Ref Kayu,etc...Some samster they PM me & we have fun chatting,then they popped up the Q.btw can we be buddies since I'm a Arse anal,etc,etc fan ?....LOL i'm a loyal SPURS fan but not crazy or obsessed to hate other teams samster !......So wat big fuss about this ???
Liked i wrote earlier,it's just mind games even at Sbf ! ha ha !.....
Old 17-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
ps.to the MANURE UTD fan ( sori i din take note yr nic,din mean to be impolite ! ),btw thks for the pointers on being a "classes Spurs fan"...and also thks for reading & highlighting my past postings here ! It's ok & all in good competitive fun !....currently we may not be playing as well or high flying as your team as we are currently re-building our confidence !...so it'll be a interesting game when play again,it'll be RAMOS vs FERGIE tactics !
I didnt say you were impolite towards me. I only pointed out that bros like Castrol, Putrawk and Lungless were classy Spurs fans becoz of their constructive posts on the club they support.

Quote:
No. I am not playing any mind games with anyone or you.

Quote:
Bro,
To set the record straight with tat Manure Utd fan,it's juz for good fun & it's not i was calling him or his family bad names or something !...in SG we sometimes called Ref Kayu,etc...Some samster they PM me & we have fun chatting,then they popped up the Q.btw can we be buddies since I'm a Arse anal,etc,etc fan ?....LOL i'm a loyal SPURS fan but not crazy or obsessed to hate other teams samster !......So wat big fuss about this ???
Liked i wrote earlier,it's just mind games even at Sbf ! ha ha !.....
All I did was highlighted the posts you called Manchester United names. Seriously, there wasnt name callings on Manchester United by Spurs fans before and that's why I joked that I may have clicked on a wrong thread.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1