The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Gong Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Bro, these are not gongtao but Thai amulets la..................
haha... ok la u is the expert, can be our consultant gang tao liao

any gong tao question can refer to u liao, glad to know a gong tao consultant
Old 28-11-2008, 01:51 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
i believe those r not gongtao .... they r known as gong gongtao ...
wah kao..... no doubt this thread is more happening that reading the best singapore top properties agent thread la.... i really lough till my stomachache le.. really made my day....
Old 28-11-2008, 01:52 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopylaex View Post
Wah, careful lah bros. I got one friend recently kena Thailand gongtao jialat jialat. Never got like amulet or anything leh. My other friend kena China gongtao more jialat

I think I will kena Vietnam gongtao soon
bro.... you guys kena kongtao by your own la not by the gal... those gal are innocent la please..... keke
Old 28-11-2008, 01:58 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro, these are not gongtao but Thai amulets la, ANYONE can get, ANYONE can wear, these amulets and chants are consider as lucky charms or blessed charms NOT gongtao la kekeke

I also got Jatukham, Somdej, Khun Paen, Khun Paen with Guman Thong, LP Thuad...etc
These are all considered as "good side" of Buddhism amulets and normally offered with flowers, fruits and oil... SAME as when you pray to Buddha, Guan Yin or Guan Yu here...

These amulets are same as those temples in Thailand and our temples in Singapore, u go and pray for good luck, wealth, smooth journey, ren yan, puying yer yer, protection from watever depending on what type of amulets...etc THESE ARE NOT GONGTAO pls THESE are gods, sentiel/heaven beings, buddha, highly respectable person tat died...etc

Monks DO NOT and CANNOT put gongtao nor does these amulets, they are supp to give you luck only, does tat mean we all go to Guan Yin temple pray for able to meet a gf or do well in career or get along well with colleagues are all gongtao also? only those renegede monks or unorthodox mediums would do tat and they are normally far away in rural areas.

Khun Paen was actually a very handsome thai general tats very popular with many girls and his amulet is supp to bring luck in making oneselves attractive to opposite sex but setback is you cannot control your money but it is NOT to make opposite sex crazy over you like in gongtao

Guman Thong is baby of Khun Paen, you can teach to be good or be bad but normally people get them for taking care of them for good kharma, oil flowers milk are all normal offerings, evil side would be like offering blood getting them to help you do things, these will all bring you very bad kharma which im sure not many would want to take the trouble to go to these extent.

Btw these chantings are blessing same as our priests/monks buddha chantings, if u translate to english you will find they are prayin to Buddha, they are not charming gongtao chants...gongtao chants are only direct individual person same like how u go middle road and ask those aunties to "beat small man"

PS : Gongtao once you kena you wont even know you got it or how u got it, you will be gone lost like zombie or even worse condition and yes those type of gongtao you saw in the movies DO exists fyi.

You can get more info here :-
http://sbf.rocks/adult-d...ulets-369.html
i tot i will never heard this term anymore la..... it's really super old liao even the ghost movie nowadays also never show these scene already... sifu you really remain me the hongkong old actress "lo lan"... she was famous in acting "beat small man" scene la.... wakaka
Old 28-11-2008, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:
i believe those r not gongtao .... they r known as gong gongtao ...
hahaa,bro adidas88.........thing tat's kangtao not gongtao
Old 28-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
haha... ok la u is the expert, can be our consultant gang tao liao

any gong tao question can refer to u liao, glad to know a gong tao consultant
mai lai hai le i no expert leh i really just know little bit only la really..wait the real shifu hear liao want try challenge his power on me i sure die wan

btw anyone ever heard of Sak Yant Buddhist tattooing? Heard this is very sacred and blessed but very powerful and person that go thru tis must have clean & clear heart, cant speak vulgar words and cant even think dirty...is it true ah?
Sak Yant Thai Khmer Buddhist Temple tattoos
Trailing Technology: Can a tattoo stop a bullet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
i tot i will never heard this term anymore la..... it's really super old liao even the ghost movie nowadays also never show these scene already... sifu you really remain me the hongkong old actress "lo lan"... she was famous in acting "beat small man" scene la.... wakaka
haha u go middle road pray Guan Yin in S'pore still can find these aunties/ah ma doing those things
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 28-11-2008, 11:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
mai lai hai le i no expert leh i really just know little bit only la really..wait the real shifu hear liao want try challenge his power on me i sure die wan

btw anyone ever heard of Sak Yant Buddhist tattooing? Heard this is very sacred and blessed but very powerful and person that go thru tis must have clean & clear heart, cant speak vulgar words and cant even think dirty...is it true ah?
Sak Yant Thai Khmer Buddhist Temple tattoos
Trailing Technology: Can a tattoo stop a bullet?

haha u go middle road pray Guan Yin in S'pore still can find these aunties/ah ma doing those things
Sifu.... you also into tattoo one ah? some said there is another type of tattoo, hidden one. Can ask monk to do one. when on danger, the tattoo will appear and protect you.... heard only la, dont know true or not..... very hard to believe... keke
Old 29-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

wah... TS so pantang...
Old 29-11-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
some said there is another type of tattoo, hidden one.
Ya there is invisible type of Yant. Can have white color yant too. Difficult to notice if u r fair.
Old 29-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sifu.... you also into tattoo one ah? some said there is another type of tattoo, hidden one. Can ask monk to do one. when on danger, the tattoo will appear and protect you.... heard only la, dont know true or not..... very hard to believe... keke
... ... no joke ...
liddat everyone shld have one so that no one can be killed ...

i suspect all the PAD protestors have this "tattoo" ...
otherwise why they r not afraid to die ....
Old 29-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
... ... no joke ...
liddat everyone shld have one so that no one can be killed ...

i suspect all the PAD protestors have this "tattoo" ...
otherwise why they r not afraid to die ....

i think they dun have "brain" more likely
Old 01-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think they dun have "brain" more likely
some balls-less retard zap me for my above comment and says "why scold people ha?"...
unless u are also a Thai PAD protester himselves otherwise you are also without brain that doesnt realize what is the impact and damages the PAD protesters are causing...i dun think my above comment was off

if u wan zap at least have some balls to leave your nick and not try be hero on things tat you dun even know wtf ur talking abt...so ur saying PAD protesters r "real smart" by seizing the airport can causing hundreds of thousands inconvenients??

before u zap and speak...use abit of ur brain too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1