The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monvantee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Job Opportunities in Bangkok

Red Tirak1099 - The tourist visas to stay up to 90 days is strightly enforced.

You need work permit to work in LOS. Without it, will be difficult to stay n work in Thailand ...can't open bank account, do banking transaction OTC and also other stuffs.

I totally agreed that working and holidaying in LOS are totally different. If you really want to work in BKK, do get an expat package or else the income tax will be a big factor in your overall income n cost of living in BKK.
ร้อนเป็นฟืนเป็นไฟจะฝ่าไป
จะหนาวเหน็บหนาวเพียงไหนจะฝ่าไป
ร้อนเป็นฟืนเป็นไฟจะฝ่าไป
Old 12-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monvantee View Post

can't open bank account, do banking transaction OTC and also other stuffs.
U can open an account without showing your work permit. I have a saving account with Bangkok Bank, comes with a booklet and a ATM card which is also a debit card.
Old 14-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
citrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows breaking into the DJing scene in BBK ? am a DJ myself and played in various SG clubs and in PErth as well. But i am really interested in going to BBK to play out in one of their various clubs there.. seems very interesting concept they have there.
Old 19-10-2008, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puchaihuayhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can open an account without showing your work permit. I have a saving account with Bangkok Bank, comes with a booklet and a ATM card which is also a debit card.
kasikorn also can.. SCB also..
Old 20-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puchaihuayhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus View Post
Anyone knows breaking into the DJing scene in BBK ? am a DJ myself and played in various SG clubs and in PErth as well. But i am really interested in going to BBK to play out in one of their various clubs there.. seems very interesting concept they have there.
bkk i never heard of a singaporean DJ. by the way, singaporean discos has a reputation of being lousy clubs.. girls i spoke to usually comment that singaporean discos are lousy and not fun and play old songs.. ( i tink cos of the thai disco djs) some of them went to dragonfly and zouk, and said its lousy as well.. maybe we are too advanced in our genre of music or we are indeed lousier compared to their RCA, Ekamai, and thonglor.

but a comforting note, i do know of singaporean DJs in vietnam HCM.. perhaps you can try your luck there. and i remembered its a big disco..
Old 29-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus View Post

Hard la Bro, for hi-so clubs they engage reknowned DJs from the U.S. and Europe to spin/mix to entertain those ang mohs crowd..for Thai crowds, can u speak/rap Thai or read/understand their Thai songs??
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1