The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
They risk being turn away at Changi due to enhanced checks for inbound flights from PRC, including those who are going back for CNY.
Yup on our side we are being more vigilant, but I wonder if it's a 100% way to detect the virus if it's dormant in the person's body, only to manifest itself later..

More countries now reporting cases of the virus.. Situation not looking good atm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Maybe SMRT young chap.....
For me....I will still visit when they come back...probably best time is always when demand low. Then can ask for more....
What has being young got to do with being kiasi like the average Singaporean..

Well to each his own.. I'll rather be safe than sorry..

Old 22-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6739 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bei Bei surprisingly is also quite loving - worth another visit or two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Review of Beibei who i tried for the first time.

Body 9/10: petite but big naturals. Am a boob lover.

GfE 5/10: couldnt reallly connect. Also cant do anything. No kissing nor boob licking. Stripped only at end.

Overall 6/10. Prob wont RTM due to lack of feel and service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
She's Darren and my favourite! But I think it's all down to ur chemistry with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
She's friendly, low playability. Big jugs, good massage skills. Slow to warm up i guess or need more visits to build chemistry.
Mixed reviews all the way and that is why I am still on the fence on this one.... dun think I can feel sextified when those boobs in front of me cannot lick or suck....
Old 22-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Went back le.
Thank you.
Hope she will return.
Old 22-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Don't use Chrome browser.. Many technical and privacy issues.. Long time discarded it liao..

Use Brave browser instead.. No issues for me so far on mobile with the necessary VPN tweaks/installs..
Hmmm... Brave ... Not familiar with it. Will give it a go. Thanks bro. Just that I really like the IU, speed and intuitiveness of Chrome.

TBH, I'm really not fussed about security. Because, truth be told, they have already gotten us firmly by the balls, long ago. And still penetrating deeper in our arses the moment we launch any app. Or keep our "location" on on our phones. Or do online shopping. Or click through any web banner or ad. Or....
Old 22-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
Any brother here have her china phone or wechat as i would be happy to pay her a visit if i go Suzhou!
Even if share with you she won't suka suka add one..

Next time if she here then can request for it from her..

Old 22-01-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm... Brave ... Not familiar with it. Will give it a go. Thanks bro. Just that I really like the IU, speed and intuitiveness of Chrome.

TBH, I'm really not fussed about security. Because, truth be told, they have already gotten us firmly by the balls, long ago. And still penetrating deeper in our arses the moment we launch any app. Or keep our "location" on on our phones. Or do online shopping. Or click through any web banner or ad. Or....
Then like that you continue using Chrome lor..

You already changed your DNS right? Then should be no issue surfing sbf or slg..

Old 22-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

You already changed your DNS right? Then should be no issue surfing sbf or slg..
Bro, is this DNS fix only applicable for android phones? I’m using an Apple device and can’t seem to find a way to change the DNS setting. Currently only can access sbf using VPN.
Old 22-01-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Bro, is this DNS fix only applicable for android phones? I’m using an Apple device and can’t seem to find a way to change the DNS setting. Currently only can access sbf using VPN.
Don't think you can unless you use wifi connection..

For now just use 1.1.1.1 to bypass isp dns..

Old 22-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Mixed reviews all the way and that is why I am still on the fence on this one.... dun think I can feel sextified when those boobs in front of me cannot lick or suck....
Can include my review in the slightly negative/unsatisfactory experience also.
Old 22-01-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh yes, haven't changed DNS yet? Silly me. Cheers
Old 22-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh yes, haven't changed DNS yet? Silly me. Cheers
For the benefit of the rest can refer to these useful posts to change your DNS..

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=19664055&postcount=32

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=19667864&postcount=37

Old 22-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don't think you can unless you use wifi connection..

For now just use 1.1.1.1 to bypass isp dns..
Ah ok... thanks a lot!
Old 22-01-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Actually, no mixed reviews bro. For Bei bei, our reviews for her is almost the same and very straught forward. If u want a good massage, with a sweet pretty face and a nice figure, top up with very genuine feel instead of commercial, then u look for her. But if u want super high sensual, with lots of patterns here and there and high playability, then don't go for her.

I think Darren and I is the same, we like her massage, her sweet little face with sexy little body and the genuinity in the way she treats us.

But then again, the genuinity comes with chemistry. The first time I met her was still light, but can feel that she treats me genuinely already. Then when I RTM her, it slowly gets better and better.

I just hate commercial and fake feelings.
Old 22-01-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Actually, no mixed reviews bro. For Bei bei, our reviews for her is almost the same and very straught forward. If u want a good massage, with a sweet pretty face and a nice figure, top up with very genuine feel instead of commercial, then u look for her. But if u want super high sensual, with lots of patterns here and there and high playability, then don't go for her.

I think Darren and I is the same, we like her massage, her sweet little face with sexy little body and the genuinity in the way she treats us.

But then again, the genuinity comes with chemistry. The first time I met her was still light, but can feel that she treats me genuinely already. Then when I RTM her, it slowly gets better and better.

I just hate commercial and fake feelings.
Haven’t tried Bei Bei before but after reading your comments I’m tempted to try her also. I think I need to look for another ML to wean myself off TB hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1