The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
im curious to know the 2 ML, since she has this kinda offers. bro, mind pm me the ML name and mp?

i wont unlock FJ, im not those big players. just curious to see the ml that got offered that much

but yea reli diff world. those ang pai in west, one month from hj only 5 figures, and not those just break 5 figures one. higher somemore
sorry, won't expose these 2 ML
They are Viet and they definitely got the edge over all other milfy PRC in terms looks and age. (that is all I can disclose)

those working in CAT 1 spa everywhere are getting 25% - 40% of the month entrance fee customer pays. Some spa got special bonuses when hitting a certain target. On top of that, the tips they got from HJ. Don't need be ang pai, an average looking younger ML easily break the 5 figure.
Old 21-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
sorry, won't expose these 2 ML
They are Viet and they definitely got the edge over all other milfy PRC in terms looks and age. (that is all I can disclose)

those working in CAT 1 spa everywhere are getting 25% - 40% of the month entrance fee customer pays. Some spa got special bonuses when hitting a certain target. On top of that, the tips they got from HJ. Don't need be ang pai, an average looking younger ML easily break the 5 figure.
no prob man

now that u break it down for the figure, damn...makes a man wonder
Old 21-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

Free for me... Not once not with one. But many
Old 29-02-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Have u all tried those at legal massage advertised on Facebook? Rsg wellness Spa at beauty world and maybe ispa
yes. the price quoted to go out is exorbitant
Old 29-02-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Like what i said in the previous threads...these MLs in HJ joints are not poor one.

Average looking ones with decent massage and hj easily outearn us average sinkies.

Those young pretty SYT lagi better...dont even need to properly massage..HJ opening price 2B have many roberts already.

There is a reason ppl keep coming here to be ML.
Old 29-02-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna fuck those Cat 1 shop ML must use different tactics. Most of them don't need to go and earn extra outside, because they already earn a lot at shop doing hj just like what was mentioned by some guys here. For this kind you need to play feeling and play with their needs. They also have their urge and need to release one. Tried bringing out a few ML to have fun outside at no extra cost. At most had a good meal before or after the fun.
Old 03-03-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Like what i said in the previous threads...these MLs in HJ joints are not poor one.

Average looking ones with decent massage and hj easily outearn us average sinkies.

Those young pretty SYT lagi better...dont even need to properly massage..HJ opening price 2B have many roberts already.

There is a reason ppl keep coming here to be ML.
Ever was quoted 3B for HJ with roaming before
Old 04-03-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Wanna fuck those Cat 1 shop ML must use different tactics. Most of them don't need to go and earn extra outside, because they already earn a lot at shop doing hj just like what was mentioned by some guys here. For this kind you need to play feeling and play with their needs. They also have their urge and need to release one. Tried bringing out a few ML to have fun outside at no extra cost. At most had a good meal before or after the fun.
What are those Cat 1 shop?
Old 04-03-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
What are those Cat 1 shop?
.... deleted.. at times I guess better to remain silence..

Last edited by sipeklong; 05-03-2024 at 06:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1