The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage place with in house certified TCM physician

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
Realy? I thoght this is very clean ond
that's why I'm checking bro, they have another branch at tanjong katong side ��������
Old 10-11-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
that's why I'm checking bro, they have another branch at tanjong katong side ��������
Yep. Saw the fb and ig pop out on it. I try to book, but fully packed for Chinatown one
Old 11-11-2023, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

anyone tried Aileen tcm?
Old 15-11-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fmlwsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwarrior111 View Post
Orient TCM and Beauty in AMK claims to be TCM Certified, but checked against TCMPB and can’t find their registration. B**** ex-J wellness is working there now.
they have registation.ask them for it. yes B**** good.worth the money spent
Old 16-11-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

Any bro knows TCM with happy ending around Tiong bahru, redhill area?

Thanks in advance.
Old 16-11-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmlwsh View Post
they have registation.ask them for it. yes B**** good.worth the money spent
Is this the 1 at blk 57* amk ave 10? Who do i look for bro? Thx
Old 12-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Tried jia kang tcm. Yoga massage barely even a normal massage. Got 1 pull to stretch my front by pulling my arms back. Tats all. Lucky the price diff with normal msg only $2. ML say she is new, i rub below until legit dripping wet n she moaning but she insist on big topup to dabao her to hotel. Big head control so never take. Lucky nv as her hj skill also cannot make it. During the finale she nv give enough stimulation on the small head so cum also feel like dint cum. Still keep asking me for extra tips. Definitely will not rtm
hi do they offer gq like bj? or only hj? ty
Old 12-12-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
...During the finale she nv give enough stimulation on the small head so cum also feel like dint cum. Still keep asking me for extra tips. Definitely will not rtm
Some ML purposely do that. To moderate your release so you don't shoot all over the place and make a mess When they feel your load coming, they slow down as they are more concerned with catching the cum.

That's part of the fun of trynig new ML, for me. I like to surprise them.....

Maybe by default they rarely see customers that can shoot out a lot until hit shoulder or chest level. After i tried a particular ML a few times, they know better and will standby towel, slow down the stimulation. Otherwise will hit their arm or uniform or mess the bed and floor, lol.
Old 13-01-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is Shu Yuan SPA registered TCM? Seem like they are not but they claim they are TCM.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 13-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
Is Shu Yuan SPA registered TCM? Seem like they are not but they claim they are TCM.
TCM has a doc who must be registered with MOH. I believe you can check it online by searching the tcm shop name.

https://prs.moh.gov.sg/prs/internet/...action?hpe=TCM

(tried this with a tuina shop in the west, confirmed it will show if it's a registered tcm, which I know it is)
Old 28-01-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lazylak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryCow View Post
Notice that a few at TCM at BR open up as Certified TCM, tried a few, I must say their TUINA is excellent with satisfied ending
hi bro can share the contact
Old 28-01-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
anyone tried Aileen tcm?
https://www.facebook.com/Aileentcm82002676/

Confirm it is TCM open to Men & Women.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hongjiekai13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, is there any at tampines area ?
Old 08-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
I came across one at Clementi area . Really professional juagen and it's a TCM.

ML arrived only 2 months on shore. Interested bro pm me. Do up me once U tried and thinks that is good as I say
Just back from trying the JG skill of this ML. Place is TCM setup with both male & female there for treatment. ML really skilled in both tuina & JG. Her skill similar to ToTo which shifted from GL to GMT then JB before leaving our shore last year.

Highly recommend for those who really needed real JG treatment. Before her I tired a few well know like AQ, Fong Sis, LLJ, ToTo & few others which I forgotten the name. She consider the most budget friendly & skilled.

For those interested, please PM the bro in the quote as I do not have the permission to share her contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1