The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForFun97 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/

Review on Fiona (SLG)

Don't really want to post this review, I had a great experience & I believe eventually getting booking for her is gonna get difficult if she can maintain this service standard. But gotta give credit where credit is due!

TL;Dr
Looks/body: 9.5/10 I personally like smaller/medium sized boobs, 10/10 imo. Huge melon lovers may disagree hence the 0.5 off. Looks as good as/better than listed photos in person.
Gfe: 11/10 literally gf/wife material
Location: 9/10 walking distance from MRT, clean condo seems to be staying alone
Massage: 9/10 Surprised by her strength given her slim frame.
Sensual: 9.5/10 good HJ rhythm, seeing her topless is enough to get the job half done...

This girl is a fantasy come to life for syt lovers, honestly doesn't look a day older than 20. Absolutely gorgeous slim body with proportionate B cups. Cosy apartment, 5-10 minutes walk from a central MRT station. Where Fiona really shines is her care for her customers. Offered me water when I arrived and about to leave, checked air conditioning temperature & asked feedback on massage strength regularly. Firm massage skills with a side of relaxing conversation eventually climaxed with a sensual topless HJ. Look forward to returning when circumstances allow!
SN Vanilla thats been around the block, GW can skip, no fresh hum here
I can understand the desire to keep uncovered Gems close to our hearts and not share, for i have been and am still guilty of enjoying the good ML to myself.

On another note, looks like offering water is the trending move to keep us hooked. Me, i prefer soya bean drink

Thanks for sharing your gem.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForFun97 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/

Where Fiona really shines is her care for her customers. Offered me water when I arrived and about to leave, checked air conditioning temperature & asked feedback on massage strength regularly. Firm massage skills with a side of relaxing conversation eventually climaxed with a sensual topless HJ. Look forward to returning when circumstances allow!
Such things as asking for feedback and providing water are actually the baseline requirements... are service standards so bad that what seem to be par the course are now seen as exceptional?
Old 10-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Such things as asking for feedback and providing water are actually the baseline requirementa... are service standards so bad that what seem to be par the course are now seen as exceptional?
In recent memory,only TT offered me green tea, and Aimee offered me cold water
Old 10-08-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Such things as asking for feedback and providing water are actually the baseline requirements... are service standards so bad that what seem to be par the course are now seen as exceptional?
Knn the weather so fucking hot now..

The "smart" thing to do to score extra points with the customer is to at least offer a cold drink upon arrival lol..

I'm with you there.. How far are we going to lower the bar for them when it is already close to rock bottom?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Knn the weather so fucking hot now..

The "smart" thing to do to score extra points with the customer is to at least offer a cold drink upon arrival lol..

I'm with you there.. How far are we going to lower the bar for them when it is already close to rock bottom?
The problem is there is no lack of customers now. Don't need to score points with customers,they will also crawl back like a dog.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Unfortunately, those who offer drinks are now outliers in terms of service standards thats how bad service standards are, there is a spa i frequent that no longer serve water post cb phase 1, the reason is because of covid, so i asked them why not serve packed drinks then, they cant answer.

i prefer soya bean drink and red wine/ freshly ground coffee currently
Old 10-08-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

- Offer drink.
- Get feedback on air-con, massage etc.
- Don't fiddle with phone during session.

These things are so horribly simple to do, but seriously how many of them actually do all three during at least the first session?
Old 10-08-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Unfortunately, those who offer drinks are now outliers in terms of service standards thats how bad service standards are, there is a spa i frequent that no longer serve water post cb phase 1, the reason is because of covid, so i asked them why not serve packed drinks then, they cant answer.

i prefer soya bean drink and red wine/ freshly ground coffee currently
If any ML offers me a can of icy cold Coke, I will tip her gao gao.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
The problem is there is no lack of customers now. Don't need to score points with customers,they will also crawl back like a dog.
Guess we're mired in a catch-22 situation..

It's hard to find any silver lining but I guess we gotta accept and adapt to whatever we have now..

Old 10-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
- Offer drink.

These things are so horribly simple to do, but seriously how many of them actually do all three during at least the first session?
They may if they wanna retain you after your first 2 visits, but after that they will start to take you for granted or think they know your likes and wants enough to skip some stuff.

Even the gold standard has started to cut plenty of corners on me.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
- Offer drink.

When things come to you easy, you tend to take things for granted.. It's just human nature..

Anyway a few of us rambling about poor service standards ain't gonna change a damn thing, unfortunately..

Old 10-08-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
If any ML offers me a can of icy cold Coke, I will tip her gao gao.
Icy cold coke more brownie points or kwee soh tau more brownie points
Old 10-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
When things come to you easy, you tend to take things for granted.. It's just human nature..

Anyway a few of us rambling about poor service standards ain't gonna change a damn thing, unfortunately..
We suck thumb cos we are wee chee mong kok, and wanna JATBDCP, so we keep going back despite being treated like shit.

Old 10-08-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Icy cold coke more brownie points or kwee soh tau more brownie points
whats kwee soh tau?
Old 10-08-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Seriously, did any of the new WLs you met in recent weeks do even 1 of the 3 things I listed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1