The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsc View Post
Discover the tiktok of Candy receptionist at concorde hotel. TCM wellness but seems very Dao. Not sure if can unlock.

So this yaya papaya candy ytd put tiktok live in the way home in a bus is a boss from that spa? She nvr do masssge at? The other day someone commented that her hole was being used by him before. As long got cash no ml will not say no. Two Malaysian also went live with her. She got pissed off easily. Quite funny that live
Old 21-06-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
So this yaya papaya candy ytd put tiktok live in the way home in a bus is a boss from that spa? She nvr do masssge at? The other day someone commented that her hole was being used by him before. As long got cash no ml will not say no. Two Malaysian also went live with her. She got pissed off easily. Quite funny that live
can share the tiktok link? very curious!
Old 21-06-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
can share the tiktok link? very curious!
Here u go

TikTok Candy @Concorde
Old 22-06-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
redbluepurple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Did this one time ever only
Back in covid time
Upper Thomson..the red sign board betweeb/above to the mooka & petshop.
Went almost daily to shag one or other of the chinese gals..

Recep was an early 40s quite fit type...chat her wen waiting...
One dayvwent up and my #1 gal had code red, my #2 had taken a 2hour job and the only other one i wud consider was out.....so.i more or less jokingly said....^^ok, me and you?^^ to my surprise she held out her hand for d money....she called anthr woman to take the counter & d rest is history.

I know for a fact she did not usually, and she was even a bit shy undressing....got her on the bed and was pretty obvious she hadnt had it for a looooong time.
She claimed later i was first non asian she tried too so might hv helped i dunno.

But a one off...they got closed a few weeks later and nvr find her agin
Wah bro, always visited for one Chinese girl too. Never thought for the recept hahaha
Old 22-06-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
redbluepurple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
This setup looks like the Grand Spa at Liang Seah street which has been closed long ago.
The recep usually is a SYT who wear mini skirt . Will always enjoy the view up the stairs. Always bring me a cup of water before the massage start and when i am in my birthday suit.
Got feels for this outlet in amk. Recept also damn hot, if anyone wanna try tackle that, dm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1