The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

A good win last night. Good to see the God on the scoresheet, Hyppia too and of course Stevie G.

To me, two guys stood out last night. Mascherano and Pennant. Mascherano did all the running and was everywhere. He was very determined to prove that he is a good signing for Pools and Rafa would be more than convinced by his performance last night. Hopefully, he will continue to impress. Good to have him and Sisoko sharing the defensive midfield duties. Both are equally committed but Mascherano is more refined, I feel. Sisoko is more clumsy. And not to forget Pennant. He ran his lungs out last night and winning many balls. He is getting better and better.

Rafa now has some healthy headaches filling up the midfield slots and making sure everybody stays happy.

And last but not least, good to see Dudek given his run.

Cheers
Old 26-02-2007, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rafa's interview regarding Mascherano debut. He looks nice and happy. But its straight back to business.

Mascherano is another example of how giving depth and improving a squad progresively. As Rafa said now Mascherano could, if he does things well, dispute the place to Alonso or other midfielders, which is nice.

Enjoy

Old 26-02-2007, 06:21 AM
Wowholing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wow what a game on sat, good result from the guys and a good week in general. Glad Fowler started and got his two goals. Hyypia was solid at the back and after scoring couldnt help laughing at his little celebration. The guys were playing well all over the park, glad to see it from the reserve team as well.
Fab record at home, clean sheets again
Old 26-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kevin ng is Cool - loads of Potential

Really good to know that LFC has such a good and loyal following. Many of the players used to live in Birkdale, a town about 10 miles outside Liverpool. Remember legends like Alan Hanson, Kenny Daglish, Peter Beardsley? Used to live about couple of miles from them- not too near, cannot afford the houses there.

What are your views about the new 'ownership'? Do u think LFC will climb new heights like Chelsae?
Old 26-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus_The_Virus
From what i heard Mascherano played well but he's class so that's to be expected. Must be a memorable debut for him i reckon.
I wouldn't go so far as to call it a "memorable debut" but yes, the guy played real well, save for the apprehensive first 15-20 minutes or so. His performance further justtified my previous judgement of him being an even better ball-winner than Sissoko (almost in the mould of Didi, maybe only lacking in his shooting).
As for he being an obvious class act, still dun understand why West Ham could not see it leh ... especially when not just 1 but 2 managers also the same opinion. Must be the hereditory sign of the "small club syndrome", yah??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 26-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sagasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think not just cuz he was at west ham, but also that I think they were more famous than the rest of the west ham players. Maybe the other guys were envious of mascherano & tevez.
Glad we managed to hook him after so long tho. Now onwards to Barca and Man U!
Old 26-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

LiverPOOL 4-0 winners... Music to my ears ... Nice to see Fowler on the scoresheet... and Warnock such a whiner ... suppose he would be happier with 3-0 rather than 4-0... sheesh.. Mascherano had a good game and would be a good player for us in the future...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 26-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
His performance further justtified my previous judgement of him being an even better ball-winner than Sissoko (almost in the mould of Didi, maybe only lacking in his shooting).
If he keeps up his good work, he will be as indispensable as Didi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
As for he being an obvious class act, still dun understand why West Ham could not see it leh ... especially when not just 1 but 2 managers also the same opinion. Must be the hereditory sign of the "small club syndrome", yah??
I vaguely recall reading somewhere he liked Pools becos he and Rafa can speak same language. I think that is important cos there must be good comms between the manager and the player. Further, I suppose Pardew may not be too happy with him and Tevez cos they were thrusted upon him, and not his choice. So, it was like a lan-lan bo-bian case.

Also, probably his play at West Ham maybe not so whole-hearted cos it is a smaller club. But playing for Pools is different I guess, bound to be more motivated.

Cheers
Old 26-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Wowholing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
and Warnock such a whiner ... suppose he would be happier with 3-0 rather than 4-0... sheesh.. Mascherano had a good game and would be a good player for us in the future...

Lol bro good one. Both pens were legit. Warnock is whining about nothing
Old 26-02-2007, 09:17 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Liverpool have confirmed the summer arrival of Ukraine striker Andriy Voronin just hours after boss Rafael Benitez was describing veteran Robbie Fowler as the club's best finisher.

Voronin, 27, will join on a Bosman free transfer at the end of the season from Bayer Leverkusen, a signing that will almost certainly signal the end of Fowler's second spell at Anfield.

The Kop favourite took his goals tally to seven in seven starts this term with the two penalties that helped beat Sheffield United 4-0 on Saturday.

And, although Benitez was cagey over his long-term future, the conclusion of a deal for Voronin will suggest that 31-year-old Fowler will not have his one-year contract extended in the summer.

Voronin has previously played for Cologne, Mainz and Borussia Moenchengladbach and also represented his country on 40 occasions, scoring five goals in the process.

On the assumption that Benitez does not sell Craig Bellamy in the summer following his alleged antics on a Portuguese training camp, Voronin will become the Merseysiders' fourth striker.

Benitez may also try to sign a proven 20-goal-a-season forward, which would only hasten the departure of Fowler, who returned to the club in January last year for what was an unexpected swansong for one of the club's modern legends.

Benitez initially gave Fowler a six-month contract, extending that by a year last summer.

But it is unlikely sentiment will come into the Spaniard's plans for the future now he has been promised a sizeable transfer kitty by the club's new American owners.

But that has not stopped Benitez hailing Fowler as the best finisher at the club.

He told Liverpool's official website: 'He's a really good finisher, still the best we have, and I sometimes think that if we could have Bellamy running at defenders and carrying the ball 20 yards, then turning into Fowler with the goal in sight, it would be perfect.

'If you create chances for him, you know you can rely on his finishing and that is a very important quality to have.

'We have four very good strikers, all with different skills. You can make the most of Peter Crouch's aerial ability, Dirk Kuyt works hard between the lines and Bellamy runs behind defences.

'Robbie operates in and around the box and, of course, he snaps up chances. We can talk about Robbie's future at a later date but, if he scores every time he plays over the next few months, you never know.

'You need a regular supply of goals from someone and, if Robbie is not with us next season, we will have to look for another like him.
'It will not be easy, but it is clear we would need someone with the same qualities.'

Besides the God,between Crouch & Bellamy, I reckon one of them has to go at the end of the season. In order to challege for EPL title next season,we need a fox in the box in the mould of Owen or Nistelrooy.
Old 26-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

I not so sure about the new signing but i do hope that Robbie stays at Pool for another season.
Old 26-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

anyone knows what style does the new player,voronin play? I reckon he is signed to replace fowler so i suspect he's similiar to fowler

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 27-02-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
anyone knows what style does the new player,voronin play? I reckon he is signed to replace fowler so i suspect he's similiar to fowler
Rafa has just denied that. He stated that we still need a finisher in the mould of Fowler. This is after the signing of Voronin in the summer was confirmed.
Old 27-02-2007, 12:27 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andriy_Voronin

From what I've read,he is the Kuyt type of player,hardworking & tends to drop deep,not a clinical finisher like Fowler,more like a linkman than an out and out striker. BTW,he is FREE
Old 27-02-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I think what Liverppol are missing now is a creative midfielder who is able to break up a stubbon defence. someone in the mould of split passing and shooting. anyone in mind?

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1