The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Tat guy bullshitting you lah ........ today is only Violet's tenth day in Petain and unless that guy RTFed her everyday....... how could he have RTF countless times
He followed her from GL? Very obvious. Was there recceing yesterday, H14R6 got like 8 pple in queue around 1330.
Went to H3 and ask the uncle whether r48 got come.. he said no.
seeing that the wl on my list (namely these 2 new additions and H2R12) all busy, left petain
Old 09-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
acdjael is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I was feeling horny last sat, went down to PT to look for H16R19, but got customer in. So went to H7R6, name Cathy or Kathy, sats as below;

Age-mid 30
Boobs - just handful
Catbath - 6/10
BJ - 5/10 as i was expecting she do bbbj, she cap me. Disapointed
fingering - allowed
FJ - 6/10
Overall - 6/10
Damage - $50
RTF - no, $50 can get better service from H2 & H3
Old 15-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Json1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Petain last week. Was walking around but saw many ppl waiting outside H14R6. So went back to Pat H3R11. Saw her door just open. I tot so heng. Ended up, a Bangala came out from her room. I decided to give it a miss. "Window shopping" again... till I finally decided to patronize a lady on from H7. can't remember the room number, but it's 2nd floor, 1st room.

Face: 5/10
Age-mid 30
Boobs - just handful
Catbath - 3/10
BJ - 8/10 She ask me whether want BBBJ or Capped. Opt for capped. But the BJ was good. Lasted atleast 10 minutes. No rushing.
fingering - nvr try
FJ - 6/10
Overall - 6/10
Damage - $40
RTF - Maybe
Old 16-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdjael View Post
Damage - $50
RTF - no, $50 can get better service from H2 & H3
Is this Kathy formerly from Gl? How come she charges $50?
Old 16-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

meter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rung View Post
Is this Kathy formerly from Gl? How come she charges $50?
Yes. Kathy is formerly from GL.
Old 17-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally tried H14 R6. Its funny how it is lesser people at petain after 6pm compare to after 3pm. I guess 3pm to 5pm got more people and thus need to queue. This is what i observed.

She is tall compared to most average girl on first look. A very friendly girl and does strike conversation in a very natural way. unlike some in which you felt conversation just for the sake of conversation. Its comes very experience to distinguish how a commercial conversation is.

She has a very sexual eye. Her eyeball also very dark and bright due to the contact lens. Her skin colour is very fair. I give her a 6/10 for look. She would got 6.5/10 if she got a better skin complexion. She got quite alot of pimples mark around her mouth area.

While stripping, she got a fair and smooth body. Some tummy but the very extreme case. Minor one and its ok. The butt look round, firm and tall. Anyways, she wash for me. She used a cloth to wipe clean my dick and body. But can see she wash the cloth first before cleaning you. But i dont really like to share the same towel. even though she soak wet the towel and assume it consider clean. It the same as mun mun.

Anyway, i told her to bj me with condom. She make a joke and told me she dont do bj. only bbbj. And her face does look serious when she said that. Untill she break out laughter. Quite cheeky. She catbath me. Her cathbath nothing special. However, her hand already had some ky jelly. She is constantly strokking and carassing my dick with the ky. Slow and not the too hard one. She sometimes stroke my asshole and rim it with her finger. She did not poke. Just stroke here and there. As it is very slimy with the ky. The feeling is there.

She then ask me to go on doggy. She perform her tonguefu ans start licking my asshole. She tried her tongue to fuck my asshole. I know did not penetrate. Just action action only. While on four, i lower my head and see what she going to do later. Saw her slowly moving forward to my dick. I was still on four legs. She lick my dick shaft and suck it. Hmm...got the horny feeling. She bend my dick abit and tease and nj it. luckily my one hard hard. If not, sure go soft.

After that, she ask me to lay down flat on my back. She then bj another time. After that, she slowly lean forward and ask me to go on top. I started with missionary and she moan softly. I dont know what skill she using. fucking tight when pumping her. i ask for doggy and she obliged willingly.
I think i fuck in doggy style quite long. Sorry guys, i can control quite well.
Her ass area also got some pimples marks. But her firm bouncy ass makes up for it. Piak and piak for quite some time. All the ky also turn into white foamy liao. Very nice view when the foam flow to end of my shaft. I finaaly cum.

I also aplogised to her for taking so long. She was smiling and say its no problem. i did not rush you out liao. Very good and not time watcher.

Her price is $50.

FYI: I saw the H10 R9. The girl beside kathy. Haha...she does look abit like kathy also. Got the sister look. When walk passed yesterday and peek into her room for a while, she gave me that innocent and shy look. Plus a bit of sad look like no one booking her. felt abit bad inside.
Old 17-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

can someone tell me where these Houses are??

I stay at city square residences and my unit looks at petain road directly... i see no houses... only park, backalley and shophouses which are often desserted...

i wanna go try out petain but cannot find!!! WTF!!!

btw... if go at abt 9pm / 10 pm... got anything left anot?

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 17-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post

I stay at city square residences and my unit looks at petain road directly... i see no houses... only park, backalley and shophouses which are often desserted...

Wah Lau! You live so close to Petain you can order room service from the Petain girls!

First pick up a street directory and locate Petain Rd. Once you find it you look for a road called Flanders Square. Got it? Now haul your ass to that road and look for two rows of old buildings with many people that seem to walk up and down the lane. If you cannot smell pussy now you need to see docter!

Most of the women will work between 12 noon to 7pm. If you go at 9pm or 10pm there will be only few girls working with faces kena langgar by lorry. Make sure they are not ghosts!
Old 18-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

swin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

I suggest you read through the threads in this section. This question has been answered many times.
Old 18-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

sunami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

Most of the women will work between 12 noon to 7pm. If you go at 9pm or 10pm there will be only few girls working with faces kena langgar by lorry. Make sure they are not ghosts!
Never fail to offer good advice to newbies! Will up your rep points once I've my rep power.
Old 18-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
hidrochronic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah Lau! You live so close to Petain you can order room service from the Petain girls!

First pick up a street directory and locate Petain Rd. Once you find it you look for a road called Flanders Square. Got it? Now haul your ass to that road and look for two rows of old buildings with many people that seem to walk up and down the lane. If you cannot smell pussy now you need to see docter!

u are so right bro, after hours can only find some accident victims.....=D
Old 18-06-2009, 11:05 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good meh, can pay with hell notes (cheaper)
Old 18-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

wahz!! thx thx!!

will upz ur rep points rump ranger... (how to up rep points arh btw??)

sorry for asking question that has been answered many times...
i seriously dun want roadkill... maybe if i see nice nice one.. i bring her go swimming pool make show?

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Old 18-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro Euritage, you are funny... let me try to guide you.

Do you know where is Parkroyal hotel ??
petain is just about 100 meters directly in front of Parkroyal hotel. In front of parkrayal hotel, there is a Kitcher Road, then is a City Square Mall (under construction), directly bedind this building.. is the petain road houses already.
hope this helps
Old 18-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

i thought directly behind city square mall is city square residences?? O.o!?
haha... just kidding.. i think i got a very good idea of where it is liao... i always thought it was the KTV there... now i know its not... and my timing also salah lar... must go earlier...

thx for the directions! how to up rep for pple btw???

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1