The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
LoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Is it normal for a married man to demand exclusivity?

Can I ask ....

Is it normal, is it fair, is it right .... for the married man to demand & expect exclusivity, be possessive & obsessive with the girlfriend?
*** assuming this married man really really love the girl & he chose to be exclusive to her?

And if the girl chooses non-exclusivity since we all know there will be no conclusive end to the relationship, does that mean she has lower moral values, more wanton & is less honorable?
*** assuming the man refused to leave his wife AND the girlfriend?

A person is only beautiful, when their own beauty, is reflecting on to others.

“There is a time for departure even when there’s no certain place to go.”
Old 27-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
Sexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is it normal for a married man to demand exclusivity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAngel View Post
*** assuming this married man really really love the girl & he chose to be exclusive to her?

And if the girl chooses non-exclusivity since we all know there will be no conclusive end to the relationship, does that mean she has lower moral values, more wanton & is less honorable?
How can the married man be exclusive? His wife how? Eat herself meh?

For the girl, move on and there will be high morale, higher values, highest honor without any wanton!
Old 27-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

I think if there is a man like so, then he's a dumb man IMHO. For a person that eats outside, not only he does not know how to wipe his mouth, but he wants to keep his outside food overnight... I would personally just take a bite, chew for a while and spit it out... of course wipe my mouth...

Also, it takes 2 hands to clap.... does she allow him to do that?
Old 27-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

it's right if both of them think it's right, but it's wrong if either one thinks it's wrong. why you bother what other people think?
Old 27-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hommedoux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is it normal, is it fair, is it right .... for the married man to demand & expect exclusivity, be possessive & obsessive with the girlfriend?
This is called having a cake and wanting to eat all by himself. In the end, he will get choked. He can't be termed as exclusive to the girl unless he doesn't sleep with his wife anymore. Even if he tells the girl he doesn't, how can she be sure?

What can he gives this girl in return?

~ Boy/girl relationship? He's married.
~ Material gains? Is this what the girl wanted? If so, then why the questions in the first place.
Old 27-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can I ask ....

Qn 1:
It's 'normal' for the married man to have such expectation.

It's 'not fair' to the girlfriend because the gf does not have exclusivity on the man (sharing with the man with his wife)

There is no right or wrong, as long as both parties are happy and agreeable.

Qn 2:
Non-exclusivity - meaning the girl will be dating another guy at the same time? I think it's not about moral value. It merely means the gifl has a clear mind, and probably smart brain, to keep options open for herself.

Just my two cents worth.
Old 27-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are so many good, single and available men out there sincerely seeking love with view for a long term relationship leading to marriage. Such men may not be as interesting or better looking or richer than your married-man boyfriend but at least they provide you with lesser heartbreak and more security.

In short, if you think you are wanton (as you said it yourself), the you really deserve it.

No offence but I am just being honest.
Old 27-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Being possessive in a relationship is a trait common to both sexes. However, it is not a definitive show of love. It is simply human nature.

It is never adviseable for a single/ married man/ woman to be DEEPLY involved with a/ another married woman/ man unless a new communion can be established from this relationship. This is even more so if there are children involved.

If a married party is a able to break the existing marriage even though there has been no infidelity or serious problems, said party is not a reliable partner.

It is all about commitment and responsibility.

It is a personal choice. There is no right or wrong, only is it worth it or not.
Old 27-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

LoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Under View Post
How can the married man be exclusive? His wife how? Eat herself meh?
Exclusive to each other other than spouse i guess .... means not seeing or going out with other people??

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatte View Post
Also, it takes 2 hands to clap.... does she allow him to do that?
She doesn't ... but hard to walk out of it .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboy View Post
it's right if both of them think it's right, but it's wrong if either one thinks it's wrong. why you bother what other people think?
Yeah, I think you said it right .... but that's where the problem is I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
...... Such men may not be as interesting or better looking or richer than your married-man boyfriend but at least they provide you with lesser heartbreak and more security.

In short, if you think you are wanton (as you said it yourself), the you really deserve it. No offence but I am just being honest.
Not me lah ..... so no worries ... no offence ....

Old 27-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SamDucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can I ask ....

Well Well! I'm in such a case... I guess it depends on the character. I'm a possessive person, so in all senses, I would like exclusivity, particularly in this case where health and cleanliness is concerned as well. There is an element of emotional attachment as well , not just to the wife but to the gf as well. Rightfully mentioned earlier as well that there's no right or wrong... we all only live once... just make the best out of it and if there's some emotional distress about it... it's just a matter of perception... just change another view ... perhaps you'll feel different about this
Old 27-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Painter1118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can I ask ....

I got this kind of feeling when I two-timed.
Old 27-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hommedoux View Post
This is called having a cake and wanting to eat all by himself. In the end, he will get choked. He can't be termed as exclusive to the girl unless he doesn't sleep with his wife anymore. Even if he tells the girl he doesn't, how can she be sure?

What can he gives this girl in return?
~ Boy/girl relationship? He's married.
~ Material gains? Is this what the girl wanted? If so, then why the questions in the first place.
Hommedoux,
You said it! Does most (if not all) married men all wanna have their cake & eat it too???

What he can offer the girl?
- The comfort of having someone by your side who's your soul mate?
- Who can fulfill your emotional or intellectual or sexual needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
Qn 1:It's 'normal' for the married man to have such expectation.

It's 'not fair' to the girlfriend because the gf does not have exclusivity on the man (sharing with the man with his wife)

There is no right or wrong, as long as both parties are happy and agreeable.

Qn 2:
Non-exclusivity - meaning the girl will be dating another guy at the same time? I think it's not about moral value. It merely means the gifl has a clear mind, and probably smart brain, to keep options open for herself. .
Does a married man have a right to demand the girl (be it single or married) to remain exclusive to him (other than to their own spouses)???

I guess it's ok if he's "keeping" her & providing to her daily necessities aka mistress ... but if it's not .... hmm ... not normal, not right, not fair isn't it ....

Yes, I agree ... and I finally understand .... "There is no right or wrong, as long as both parties are happy and agreeable" ...

Old 27-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
It is all about commitment and responsibility.

It is a personal choice. There is no right or wrong, only is it worth it or not.
Reoxy dear,
Guessed you sum it all up nicely ....
At the end of the day, it's all about how much commitment & how much responsibility you wanna accord to each other.

Whatever that's agreed upon or not agreed upon, it's all personal choice.
Other than no right and no wrong, the key question is ...... is it worth it?

Old 27-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I have many flings previously and is currently having one as well, of course, having wife at home all this while.

yes, sometimes the exclusivity tends to want to come in, but think for urself, what can u offer the outside party?

Nothing! unless u wanna divorce ur wife and remarries the woman.

so, u cannot officially ask her for exclusivity. Remember, she has her own life to live as well, and if she wants a fling, just go for it and clean break off after that.

COntrol ur emotions..... never fall totally in love with her..... if not, u be digging ur own grave

Remember, alimony is tough.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 28-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Reoxy dear,
Other than no right and no wrong, the key question is ...... is it worth it?
It's not worth your killing lots of your brain cells to think about this question.

most pple do what makes them "feel good".

Just like eating fast food - scientifically proven to be unhealthy and therefore concluded as "not worth it"- but pple still eat! because it makes them "feel good".

Back to relationship problem - it's about emotion and mental connection - no way to prove whether "worth it"or "not worth it".

Life is short, if you can be with someone you truly love for just a month - is it worth the effort?

This type of discussion is never ending...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1