The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried xy(Hebe) boobjob can share experience?
Old 14-02-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yah, felt damn paiseh la...

Lucky she message only a few minutes after I left.
I did it once also, but not with Adele. It was with another regular ML and she told me to just return her the next time I visit, which I did.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like things are getting way out of hand in Adele's thread.

Gangsters? Splash paint? Spam phone? Poh mata?

Really is siao lang on the loose.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

What is the URL to her thread?
Old 14-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
What is the URL to her thread?
Crazy drama out there.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=637556
Old 14-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
MR / FR, best is to just follow one or two trusted posters' recommendations.

Sometimes you find a MR by a fresh new account (very basic MR, doesn't read like seasoned cheongster type) can still consider a try, but that is far and few in between. If a new account but the MR reads like seasoned cheongster, then can just write it off.

If you see the account almost never post any MR, can see their history see where they always post and how long ago is their last post type. Some fake accounts just post in point farming threads and one word "lol" type answers to farm rep only.

Some bros here can one week write 4-5 MRs one and every time "her first time in singapore, i'm her first customer". So it's up to you to discern if they really are genuine.
Well said bro. I may to add that some people like me dont like to dwell too much into details. Genuine MR costs $$$ to the ML after all. Chemistry can be from various factors. Like my last MR, with Xue Er (recommended by some bros here) we have same dialect. So, when it is easy to converse, the chemistry will flow on.
Old 14-02-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Bro... go massage never draw $... cannot be lah

Unless u visit those chains of spa... still service fee seldom can use ATM or credit card...
but of course!

and I know Adele is very professional when it comes to payment. heck. there's once she even see me to the door and bye bye and all liao, I about to take half step out realize she hasn't taken payment form me. So I know how accommodating she can be.

I was asking in general situations about how sometimes genuine cases people really forgot about the cash. i.e they withdrew $ the day before but forgot they used it the night before etc.

I really hope this bro will settle the payment with her.
Old 14-02-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hahahaha...the matter seems Adele made him cum early and ask him to leave in 30 mins
Old 14-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

It’s the usual ‘grand spa troll’ la, that f***head just troll baiting Adele supporters.

Best report and ignore, asshat starts a fresh account every week.
Old 14-02-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2847 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.site/wendy-chio-masseuse-hj/
a viet quite chio but then dun know svc good or not
Props to Bros Keima & Vardy.

The real Wendy was a gem. I did visit her last year and she is an attractive vietnamese lady operating out of a spa.

Understand the click bait trap but I suspect she RTB and the stable recycling her profile with stock pix....this was her:

Looks 8
Massage good 7/10 - good strength and
body and boobs Cup B+ firm
Sensual - Overall patient good attitude....nipple licker and sucker + slow HJ 8/10
limited roaming as she exposes boobs but keeps on her thong.
RTM - Yes if my regular MLs not available.

But I am guessing its too late now. OBTW the contact no. is the same!!
Old 14-02-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
but of course!

and I know Adele is very professional when it comes to payment. heck. there's once she even see me to the door and bye bye and all liao, I about to take half step out realize she hasn't taken payment form me. So I know how accommodating she can be.

I was asking in general situations about how sometimes genuine cases people really forgot about the cash. i.e they withdrew $ the day before but forgot they used it the night before etc.

I really hope this bro will settle the payment with her.
It's not a case of being forgetful liao, if he mentioned the runaway went to withdraw and never went back to pay...
Old 14-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
It's not a case of being forgetful liao, if he mentioned the runaway went to withdraw and never went back to pay...
I know la...
I was developing the topic and trying to ask what’s the usual SOP for such cases. Seems like all possible options the ML also stand to lose out. Doubt anyone will be keen to wechat pay/cashless payment to MLs too

Not talking about the runaway.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I know la...
I was developing the topic and trying to ask what’s the usual SOP for such cases. Seems like all possible options the ML also stand to lose out. Doubt anyone will be keen to wechat pay/cashless payment to MLs too

Not talking about the runaway.
Leave handphone behind as collateral- will make atm withdrawal faster if expecting call from CO 😂
Old 14-02-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Props to Bros Keima & Vardy.

The real Wendy was a gem. I did visit her last year and she is an attractive vietnamese lady operating out of a spa.

Understand the click bait trap but I suspect she RTB and the stable recycling her profile with stock pix....this was her:

Looks 8
Massage good 7/10 - good strength and
body and boobs Cup B+ firm
Sensual - Overall patient good attitude....nipple licker and sucker + slow HJ 8/10
limited roaming as she exposes boobs but keeps on her thong.
RTM - Yes if my regular MLs not available.

But I am guessing its too late now. OBTW the contact no. is the same!!
Same Wechat as well
Old 14-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2847 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Same Wechat as well
So either she RTB for good and replaced by another who "take on" her identity - which is IMHO wierd or she is not using her pix for a reason.

Either that or the web admin guy trying to be funny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1