The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 20
mozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samstermozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samstermozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Traditional Thai Oil Massage Centre - Syed Alwi Road

Any bros had beed to this Thai Oil Massage place?
Old 15-11-2009, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 20
mozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samstermozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samstermozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Traditional Thai Oil Massage Centre

Here is my humble FR on my recent visit at a Traditional Thai Massage place.

After walking around jalan besar area, i stumble upon this place. went inside and was greeted by 3 thai ladies. Showed me into a room with low bed mattress. Request for 1hr-$40.

A cute sweet looking lady ( on my opinion ) named Tina attended to me.
Started a good pure hard massage very systematically done from the legs to the shoulder. Thai massage is very good, every spots was well pressed deep and on the correct spots. Oil used has a nice scent. After 30mins of pure massage i ask if can extend to 1.5hrs, she said can top up another $15 as i feel that her massage was real n good.
After much, turn me over and she put my leg on top of her smooth warm thighs and began the sides of the leg left/right. After much, she pop GQ and says here got Golden Service for 50.

Its more like JG not the fastfoward HJ, uses oil slow mode fast mode at times and back to slow, suck nipples, lick ear lobes, kisses your face, making my captain winky wants to vomit and not to vomit.
10 mins b4 game ends shoot my .50 caliber rounds high2.

Wonder you guys have tried this place, PM for info.

FR pointers:
Name: Tina from Thailand/cute sweet divorced MILF mother of 1 son as she mentioned
Looks: 8/10 with slight make up/ nice hair partially dyed/ 1.6m
Age: Suprisingly she is 41 but trust me she looks much younger
Headlights: bigger than 34 i think close to 36/ can auto roam but wont allow to strip.
Language: Can speak quite gd Eng / can tcss and very friendly / like talking to girls want to sound steady and do ONS/ sounds educated
Service damage: 1hr 40, 1.5hr 55, 2hr 70 - good original thai massage
Gold service: Only HJ more of JG slow and steady on every part of your Captain Winky - damage 50
TOTAL damage for me on the day: 105 reduced to 95
RTU: Yes as she says she make sure if she see me step in again she will be THE 1ST TO GRAB ME IN THE ROOM AGAIN.
Old 15-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
friedparadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Traditional Thai Oil Massage Centre - Syed Alwi Road

i always go to the corner coffee shop eat the hainanese beef ball noodle .can mix with yong tau hoo. long queue. yummy,delicious.walked past this thai shop next to it. no great lookers. all dark skinned plump thai milfs.
Old 15-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try kitchener rd, opp may she give good masg,
Tea milk color ,nice face , look front view,like hispanic indian look.
Ctc pm me.
I like her curl her body round me and tarik from behind, then she curl my body and let her knee bend my back, veri veri shiok.
I pay her 20 dlr, 30 min
veri budgeted , 30 min is enough, cos good skill mah.
Old 15-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

have nt tried but this joint's been ard for quite a while liao. if u r goin for looks, i thk u'd b disappointed as all laogohs. but usually thai laogohs can do a decent massage so depends on what u want.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
have nt tried but this joint's been ard for quite a while liao. if u r goin for looks, i thk u'd b disappointed as all laogohs. but usually thai laogohs can do a decent massage so depends on what u want.
Yes I second that........recently, went to Dunlop St to recce......then saw 1 not bad by the name of Sai. Ask the china man, he says, $40 for 1 hr. A bit rundown......and is partition room with mattress on the floor. Massage so so. But I think they r illegal joints. Cos on n off, can hear them rushing out of the rooms inculding mine. And came back again...then went out again. A bit turn off. But this gal, Sai, abt late 20s, not bad......just that, this place cannot make it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1