The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kendom7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Sometimes those maids in my block, would gather and sit talking loudly/laughing and at the same time looking at men walking back to their homes.........cos they are 'Hunting" us too.......hahahaha
Old 04-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MaidBoinkerBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh well sunday is near, i'll prepare my thing for my prey at lucky plaza lolz.. it's the place where they all meet.. the mecca of maids for screw... who wants to hunt with me???
Old 05-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Dear bro, maybe you can start by Not referring to them as commodities?
oops..sorry wrong choice of words..paiseh

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 05-09-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by microfeet View Post
You got any lobang to share ?
as i have said i am a newbie to the maid hunting scene. so i have yet to have any. however instead of asking others to share. u should also do ur part in contributing too bro =)

ask the senior hunters bro. but do share your lobangs with them as well.

my 2 cents worth

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 06-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
VIC402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bros...

M gg to moonshine pub at orchard towers...will be there at abt 2.30pm...will be wearing a blue "Nike" cap...so if any bros tend to be there at that time, feel free to approach me...lets "hunt" tofether...cheers....
Old 06-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hufnagel is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi to all bros.

Jut curious, do you all use protection when having sex with a maid?
Old 06-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
microfeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
as i have said i am a newbie to the maid hunting scene. so i have yet to have any. however instead of asking others to share. u should also do ur part in contributing too bro =)

ask the senior hunters bro. but do share your lobangs with them as well.

my 2 cents worth
Maybe you and me can go maid hunting together.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
captain17 is Cool - loads of Potential

OF COURSE BRO!! Play Safe!!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendom7 View Post
Sometimes those maids in my block, would gather and sit talking loudly/laughing and at the same time looking at men walking back to their homes.........cos they are 'Hunting" us too.......hahahaha
You are right...they also are eyeing us if we allow! So...smile to them and see their reaction! Remember that MAIDs are human and women. Therefore they also have "the needs" too! Treat them well...you will be rewarded!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

For the bro who asked about Raw, well, the girls will like it raw, but you must use your stupid head.

Especially those married or have GF - you want to infect your wife or GF with sickness ??

And if a maid can easily say yes to sex to you, imagine how easy for the cleaner and sweeper, who get the 'prime time' to fuck - week day, day time, when all are at work and the maid is bored and nothing to do ..

Get some sense bro ..
Old 07-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
For the bro who asked about Raw, well, the girls will like it raw, but you must use your stupid head.

Especially those married or have GF - you want to infect your wife or GF with sickness ??

And if a maid can easily say yes to sex to you, imagine how easy for the cleaner and sweeper, who get the 'prime time' to fuck - week day, day time, when all are at work and the maid is bored and nothing to do ..

Get some sense bro ..
well said bro. wise words fr an old bird!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i happen to read this in STOMP ... 'CISCO OFFICER JAILED FOR ORAL SEX WITH MAID' .....

Be very careful bros ...... this fella was sentenced to 18 mths jail. Seems like he really could nt control his sexual urge as he had sex with her juz 1 bloody week after she started work! At that pt of time, d maid may seem consensual (or so d victim/culprit claimed) ... but when she decided to twist her words agt u, u r dead meat for sure! Unfortunately, laws are very bias ... women always get protection 1st! Haizzzzzzzzz ..........

The Story:

AN AUXILIARY police officer was sentenced to 18 months' jail after he was convicted of having oral sex with his domestic help.

Ahmad Dapon, 53, a lance corporal with Certis Cisco, was found guilty of engaging in fellatio with the 31-year-old Indonesian maid at his home in Bedok in April 2007.

He is out on $10,000 bail, pending his appeal.

The court was told that he committed the offence about one week after the maid started work.

Two other similar charges have been fixed for a pre-trial conference later this month.

The maid was found crying in the void deck on May 14 that year and someone called the police.

She had intended to run away and seek help.

The defence case is that the oral sex was consensual and the maid was a willing party.

But after a five-day trial, District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim convicted him after finding that there was no consent on the part of the maid.

Ahmad could have been jailed for up to 10 years and fined for the offence.

Source: STOMP - Courtroom

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a couple of pte messages to me asking for maids' hp contact. The thing is frankly these are from newbies and when I asked them to intro themselves they just write height and weight. With that...I was supposed to get the numbers to them.
Bros....let's be frank, it may not work this way becoz in the end I totally have no idea who you are...mata-mata, Bangla, pervert, sadist etc. If things gone wrong....the first person the maid will go after and it will be me.
So newbies, just take these postings as a guide or for reading only.

So sorry if you think otherwise!

My 2 cents worth!
Old 08-09-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hear hear. that's so true. Sharing maid contact require one to trust the other.

I think the Cisco officer got charged because he did not have proof to support his claim that the maid was consensual. For me, I always have proof. Like a video or sms of the maid agreeing to have sex with me. Just in case they decided to cry rape.

Also, I still think the man would still get charged for having oral sex. Remember, oral sex must be followed by actual sex in order for it to be lawful.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

With that statement below lets call you the Legal bloke for those who are interested in screwing maids. All legal issues can henceforth be directed to bro quinsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post
Also, I still think the man would still get charged for having oral sex. Remember, oral sex must be followed by actual sex in order for it to be lawful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1