The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
oldmcdonald deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advice needed for ON

Hi all,
I'll be in Singapore for one night and read through the forums with great interest..... There's some wonderful stuff here!
It's my first time in Singapore so appreciate all the help I can get!
I'm arriving early so was planning to make a trip to lorong but in the evening I would like some company. Would lorong or orchard towers be a better option for ON at my hotel? My impression is that lorong ON offering is limited with no outcall. Is orchard tower better?

I've read this thread http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel...tion-BR-1.html and it comes with some warnings. Is it safe?

One of the posters mentions "riding the hotel lift up and down" and offerings would come into the lift. Does anyone know which hotel he is referring to?

I haven't booked accommodation yet so anyone has recommendations which hotel is best for bringing someone back which tolerates this?

Sorry for all the questions! Maybe someone would be kind enough to show me around and i'll be sure to make it worth your while?

Thanks!
Old 18-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice needed for ON

For a tourist, your best bet will be Orchard Towers rather than the lorongs.
Also depends on your choice of ladies and budget, but Orchard Towers will have alot of choices.

Lorong there are legal and illegals. The legals do not make outcalls but the illegals mostly will. Singapore is rated safer than neighbouring countries but you need to take the usual precautions.

Singapore do not have the girl friendly/non friendly type of hotels as in Thailand.

Feel free to provide more info and i am sure many will be happy to point you in the right direction
Old 18-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
oldmcdonald deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice needed for ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
For a tourist, your best bet will be Orchard Towers rather than the lorongs.
Also depends on your choice of ladies and budget, but Orchard Towers will have alot of choices.

Lorong there are legal and illegals. The legals do not make outcalls but the illegals mostly will. Singapore is rated safer than neighbouring countries but you need to take the usual precautions.

Singapore do not have the girl friendly/non friendly type of hotels as in Thailand.

Feel free to provide more info and i am sure many will be happy to point you in the right direction
Cheers for the reply. Though I'm a tourist, I'm chinese speaking if that helps?
I'm after 20s asian but wouldn't mind east euro. The type isn't important but ON is a priority and would be nice if they were attractive

What rate can I expect for ON? I've read 1k for Orchard tower which is too much. ON in lorong is cheaper, but I'd like to bring someone back.

Any suggestions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1