The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2005, 09:01 PM
DoneDeal

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Advice needed

hi...dear bros
just need to seek advice
i have a BJ with condom on throughout..After the BJ, the gal actually said she got ulcer(wtf).
just a question:wats the risk of catching anything from cases like this
Old 13-01-2005, 04:31 PM
fixall

Re: Advice needed

Generally it's considered safe to use a condom. Good thing is, you used one, bad thing is, you are worried. So the best thing to do, don't have sexual relationship with strangers. Wait for about 03 months before you go for a blood test. It will take about 02-03 working days for the result. You can go to any neighbourhood clinic for the blood test. Till then, refrain from sex. Once you are cleared, remember to wear the helmet, get yourself a decent girl and stay faithful. You only live ONCE.
Old 15-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixall
Generally it's considered safe to use a condom. Good thing is, you used one, bad thing is, you are worried. So the best thing to do, don't have sexual relationship with strangers. Wait for about 03 months before you go for a blood test. It will take about 02-03 working days for the result. You can go to any neighbourhood clinic for the blood test. Till then, refrain from sex. Once you are cleared, remember to wear the helmet, get yourself a decent girl and stay faithful. You only live ONCE.
I dun think u need to wait for three mths..that is for HIV...so far...no cases of HIV transmission via BJ...so this u shd not worry...only need to worry of STD...in my opinion...the risk is on herpes..cos dunno its ulcer or sore..
Old 15-01-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
yojimbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its quite difficult to contract any STD if u wear helmet and the girl gave you a bj.

the only things that helmet can't protect for sure is pubic lice, which is rare to start with
Old 15-01-2005, 08:49 AM
fixall

1)03 Months for HIV testing is most accurate. However 03 weeks after sexual contact is sufficient to go for one.
2)02 - 20 days for signs of herpes if you were lucky. Most people won't show signs or know they have it.
3)Well if he's that worried, might as well wait for 03 months to do a complete blood test to be sure he's cleared. That will really put him at peace.
4)HIV transmission via oral is relatively small but possible. No one can be sure.
5)You only live ONCE.
Old 15-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
shawnie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

dont worry bro u r fine.
Old 15-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwch
..that is for HIV...so far...no cases of HIV transmission via BJ...so this u shd not worry..
Bro, to my understanding so long the WL is HIV positive and having a mouth ulcer while performing BJ, the chances of spreading the disease to her sex partner is high! Correct me if I am wrong...but dont flame me hoh.....
Old 15-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy
Bro, to my understanding so long the WL is HIV positive and having a mouth ulcer while performing BJ, the chances of spreading the disease to her sex partner is high! Correct me if I am wrong...but dont flame me hoh.....
hmm...thats not what I have read loh...won;t flame lah..we r brothers mah..all juz come n share knowledge...
Old 15-01-2005, 05:06 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

risk is there but very low, btw you didnt tell us whether the girl is a wl frm gl or fl? if it is FL ......the risk is higher than those girl in gl ( house with permit one). streetwalker dont count...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneDeal
hi...dear bros
just need to seek advice
i have a BJ with condom on throughout..After the BJ, the gal actually said she got ulcer(wtf).
just a question:wats the risk of catching anything from cases like this

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-01-2005, 05:09 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to inform you that you have been misguide... there are rare cases of ppl getting HIV from BJ though chances are very very low...
agree with the herpes statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwch
..so far...no cases of HIV transmission via BJ...so this u shd not worry...only need to worry of STD...in my opinion...the risk is on herpes..cos dunno its ulcer or sore..

Old 15-01-2005, 05:14 PM

you wont get lice from BJ... .for those who do not know what lice is...

Crabs (pubic lice) are small, light brown, flat insects that cling to the pubic hairs, suck blood for nourishment, and fix their eggs (nits) to the pubic hairs. The blood sucking may cause little red sores and itching. Crab lice are almost always spread by close physical contact. They prefer pubic hair and do not voluntarily leave the body..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yojimbo
its quite difficult to contract any STD if u wear helmet and the girl gave you a bj.

the only things that helmet can't protect for sure is pubic lice, which is rare to start with

Last edited by Big Sexy; 15-01-2005 at 05:29 PM.
Old 15-01-2005, 05:16 PM

the chance of getting HIV from a BJ even though the gal is HIV is low...unless the receiver and the performer both have got ulcer or broken skin/tissue in the mouth..

Quote:

Old 15-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
the chance of getting HIV from a BJ even though the gal is HIV is low...unless the receiver and the performer both have got ulcer or broken skin/tissue in the mouth..
How about this scenario....WL, a HIV carrier, having mouth ulcer, performing bbbj (raw) on the male and hes not putting on condom. How now? Whats the chances of the male getting HIV/AIDS? High risks?
Old 17-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How about this scenario....WL, a HIV carrier, having mouth ulcer, performing bbbj (raw) on the male and hes not putting on condom. How now? Whats the chances of the male getting HIV/AIDS? High risks?
Err.....I think there is a certain risk of possible transmission in this case. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Go for a check-up whenever in doubts........always wear a cap!

Thanks......

DSC Clinic
Old 23-01-2005, 01:12 AM
DoneDeal

thanks for all the advice n im so sorry that i have taken so long to reply..all u bros have been helpful...
btw..its a WL from a HC..
just to add..she gave me a AR as well..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1