The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
botakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Any Balai hunts?
Old 01-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
Any Balai hunts?
I think no worth to go balai now days, due to economic crisis and supply demand for girl's and I noticed recently all the drivers and puppy want to chop from customers.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
botakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sad....... thanks for the heads-up. worth for family vacation?
Old 26-07-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 10
matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I apologize for this stupidly long FR.I just came back from a 1 day trip to Balai (25–26 July); here is my Field Report. I met Brother Xiao at the coffeeshop near my block at 5.30 a.m. He had been there since 5 a.m. while having his light breakfast, and upon meeting him, we had chats while waiting for the first bus heading to Woodland Checkpoint at about 5.50 a.m.

At Johor Bahru

Both of us managed to reach Johor Bahru CIQ at about 6.45 a.m. We used Grab, which cost RM25, and we reached Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal before 7:30 a.m. We secured the earliest trip at 8 a.m. for our ticket to Balai, which cost RM185 2 ways,tax inclusive. The ferry departed at about 8.05 a.m., and we reached Balai at 9.50 a.m. (Indonesia local time is 8.50 a.m.) By comparison, Singapore Harbourfront Sindo Ferry's earliest trip is at 11.40 a.m. and costs $98.

At Balai Immigration

I noticed we have more local Indonesians going home compared to us going on holiday in Balai. Which is not a bad thing. Or maybe it's because of the weekday? Stamp passports very quickly, and our driver is already waiting for us at the waiting area. He even has a list of the names of the passengers coming to Balai. He is probably the only driver in Balai who has this authority.

Checking into the Hotel

This time, me and Brother Xiao have already booked the Hotel Maxi through Agoda. The New Standard Room is $38 per night. It is a newly built room, and it seems to have new furniture, bed, toilet etc. Surprisingly, it's an adjoining room. An adjoining room is made up of two guest rooms that are located next to each other and are connected by a locked door between them.

Money changer

After checking into the hotel, we went to the opposite money changer and at the time of this writing, $100 = Rp.1,125,000

At the Villa

Here is the fun part: the driver drove us (me,brother Xiao, and 3 other customers). Went into Villa 9 with brother Xiao, as the driver also has some share in it, just to see see look look. Time check. 10.30a.m. And then both of us went villa by villa to check out the Ceweks.

All the villas are back to business. Every villa has plenty of Cewek to choose from; some have more than 10 cewek. The fact is, me and brother Xiao are simply outnumbered by Cewek. Every time we step into the villa, we are constantly being hugged by Cewek, who says to me and brother Xiao, "Saya mahu kamu,saya mahu kamu koko."

While the OKT or Papi,whatever you call them, are hard selling their Cewek by telling us how good their service is, one of them I remember guaranteed me Tongkang tak putar. Made me laugh so hard,which literally implies This car won't flip.

Overwhelmed by the passion of these Cewek in every villa, coupled with the fact that we came by the first ferry with less than 10 customers, we are simply spoilt by the number of choices. Strolling from one end of the villa to the other, we actually got tired of deciding which villa to choose the cewek from. We decided to go back to Villa 12A.

Negotiating the Cewek prices

Heading back to Villa 12A, I can already see Papi's happy face, and the Cewek has already started to hug and hold our hands. Then we went inside the villa and sat down. I started to do the talking with Papi. The conversation goes like this:

I asked "Boss, dia berapa harga?"

He quoted "Rp. 1,400,000" (Rp. 1.4 million).

Me:"Ada diskaun?"

He says: "Rp. 1,3000,000" (Rp. 1.3 million).

Me: "Saya tak mau 1.3M,kita ambil 2 cewek di sini terus, Rp. 1.2 Million, boleh?"

He say: "Oke"

This Papi probably knew we would take 2 Ceweks from his villa; hence, he quoted 1.4 million, so always try to negotiate the price by telling him the amount you want and see if the Papi is willing to sell or not. Please note that this is subjective to other factors such as communication, demand, supply, etc.

About cewek pricing.

Some of the SBF members wonder what the price of the cewek is now. I can only say I can't give you an accurate answer; post-COVID, until now, I only went twice, and it seems Papi likes to quote between Rp. 1.3 million and Rp. 1.5 million.

How do we pick our cewek?

Me and Brother Xiao came to the conclusion, days before our trip, that we would choose the Cewek that were attentive to us during the screening, but we all know that they can fake this out, right?

Again, this is a subjective question, and sometimes it depends on your luck, and in this case, we are lucky to be blessed with an abundant selection of Cewek. We also looked into the appearance of the Cewek that we prefer, as we previously walked into villas one by one and had someone in mind. All I am trying to say is to avoid taking Cewek, who didn't even bother to speak to you, hold on to you, or play with you during screening, even if she is your cup of tea. Less chances of flip car.

Lunch at the Maxi hotel

Time check. 12 noon. Paid the Papi, our driver drove us and the cewek back to the hotel, realized our stomachs were so bloody hungry, put the cewek's barang-barang In the room, go down to the ground floor, where the restaurants are located behind the lobby.

The portion of food is generous, if not large; all four of us cannot finish it. Paid about Rp. 480,000.

Shopping

We went to the convenience store just next to our hotel and bought a few cans of beer, shampoo,ice cream, cigarettes, etc. I forgot how much it was.

Back to the hotel room

As I mentioned earlier, there is a locked door between my room and Brother Xiao's. After the shower, we are sitting in my room after unlocking the locked door, sipping beers, and chit-chatting. Jesslyn and Cindy know each other since they are from the same villa and have endless topics. The atmosphere is lively. After a while, Brother Xiao and Cindy went back to his room. We start to do what adults are supposed to do. I leave this to your imagination.

Dinner

We went to have our dinner at about 7 p.m. Atong Ikan Bakar which is just a stone's throw away. We Ordered five dishes for four of us, which cost about Rp. 380,000.

Night activities

Later on, we had a few more beers in the room and continued to do what adults should be doing. Again, I leave this to your imagination. Fast forward; it's over 3a.m. And finally, I stopped the bed exercises. Go to bed with a muscle sore.

Waking up

Woke up at 6.30 a.m. with the help of an alarm. Cewek starts to prepare herself to leave, then asks for ojek fees, which are about Rp. 25,000 for her to go back to the villa, gave her Rp. 50,000 notes, but she saw my wallet got a few pieces of 50k notes. She said it was not enough, and then I decided to give her another Rp. 50,000. But she asked for more, which I rejected by saying I needed to pay Brother Xiao. Well, she left with a not-so-happy face, which I don't care about.

Hotel Buffet Breakfast

We packed up and went down for breakfast at the hotel restaurant, which is included in our stay. My driver had already called me at about 7 a.m., and when I went down for breakfast,he was there waiting for us. At 7.30 a.m., we checked out, and he drove us back to the jetty. Our return ferry time is 8 a.m. Indonesian local time.

Some of the Return trip info you should know

The return trip from Balai to Johor Bahru Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal currently has only 2 time slots: 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Indonesia time. We opted for an 8 a.m. trip back, and you also have to pay Rp. 130,000 in seaport tax for the return trip. We had this settled the moment we checked in.

Back to Johor Bahru

Slept during the trip back to Johor Bahru and reached there about 11a.m. Order a Grab, which costs RM26 to go back to City Square, Had meals and some shopping, and then another high tea session before going back to boring Singapore. Thank you, Brother Xiao for the treats at City Square.

Disclaimer

This Field Report is based solely on the experience of my recent trip to Balai. Some information can change from time to time. There is no affiliation link between me, the driver, and the hotel mentioned in this Field Report. Some guides in the written Field Report are only for your reference,this field report is a personal account of our trip to Balai and serves as a testament to our unique experience.Enjoy your huntings and happy Banging!

Please don't ask me which villa because I don't remember, single photos are villa 9. The 2 girls picture is brother Xiao and my cewek which came from 12A.

Maybe villa 53.

Last edited by matjengka; 26-07-2023 at 10:52 PM.
Old 27-07-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who post reply and quote the entitre long posts will be deleted...pls edit your reply to shortest possible and allowed only one photos...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-07-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BALAI is alive!

Thanks for the fr bro Matjengka.

Last edited by Ihowlian; 27-07-2023 at 12:41 PM.
Old 27-07-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matjengka View Post
I apologize for this stupidly long FR.I just came back from a 1 day trip to Balai (25–26 July); here is my Field Report. I met Brother Xiao at the coffeeshop near my block at 5.30 a.m. He had been there since 5 a.m. while having his light breakfast, and upon meeting him, we had chats while waiting for the first bus heading to Woodland Checkpoint at about 5.50 a.m.
Quote:
Here is the fun part: the driver drove us (me,brother Xiao, and 3 other customers). Went into Villa 9 with brother Xiao, as the driver also has some share in it, just to see see look look. Time check. 10.30a.m. And then both of us went villa by villa to check out the Ceweks.

I welcome this nicely written forum...but skeptical about several points...why bother to travel to JB and be on first ferry arrived early on weekdays...you mentioned only less tan 5 clients...with lots of ceweks...

Some of the phottos can be from pre-covid but not sure...

Unless more bros who visited can confirm...I will never be keen to visit Balai...ferry cost around $86...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-07-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I welcome this nicely written forum...but skeptical about several points...why bother to travel to JB and be on first ferry arrived early on weekdays...you mentioned only less tan 5 clients...with lots of ceweks...

Some of the phottos can be from pre-covid but not sure...

Unless more bros who visited can confirm...I will never be keen to visit Balai...ferry cost around $86...
Sure,
1) I stay in the west of SG, travel time to JB is almost the same to Harbourfront
2) My 2 days off is weekdays for this month,and don't feel like taking Annual just to go Balai.
3) JB ferry is 8am VS Sindo 11.40am
4) If u calculate all the expenses needed to travel to puteri harbour VS Sindo 98$, you don't save much money, only about rm50-rm80 but leave by 8am and reach there early is my preference.
5) My previous post in March stated there were not much stocks in villa,this post only serves as an update.
6) This fr probably suits Malaysian brother
7) and u are right about the photo, maybe other brother can go there and verify
8) Cheers
Old 27-07-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
BALAI is alive!

Thanks for the fr bro Matjengka.
Welcome bro,happy Banging
Old 27-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure,
1) I stay in the west of SG, travel time to JB is almost the same to Harbourfront
2) My 2 days off is weekdays for this month,and don't feel like taking Annual just to go Balai.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-07-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

$86?
Old 27-07-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Sure,
4) If u calculate all the expenses needed to travel to puteri harbour VS Sindo 98$, you don't save much money, only about rm50-rm80 but leave by 8am and reach there early is my preference.
5) My previous post in March stated there were not much stocks in villa,this post only serves as an update.
6) This fr probably suits Malaysian brother
7) and u are right about the photo, maybe other brother can go there and verify
8) Cheers
After saw you post I also plan to travel from JB as I stay in North region. Ya it's not much save but if we exchange above SGD50 we can get RM3.4 and just 3.1 if below 50. In this case really can save some money. But the problem is crossing border 2 times is some difficult to who not live near to north region and travel time also some longer. Tks for the good FR bro.
Old 28-07-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, great FR. Have UPz you!!
Old 28-07-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
Thanks bro
Old 28-07-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
After saw you post I also plan to travel from JB as I stay in North region. Ya it's not much save but if we exchange above SGD50 we can get RM3.4 and just 3.1 if below 50. In this case really can save some money. But the problem is crossing border 2 times is some difficult to who not live near to north region and travel time also some longer. Tks for the good FR bro.
Indeed bro, those who stay in the east probably shouldn't use this route. If u are staying in the north maybe can take cab to go Checkpoint, otherwise try to get 1 or 2 more friends so u can share the taxi fare and grab fare in jb. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1