The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Any massage place start operating early in the morning?

Bros, any recommendations for massage place that open early morning and not those 24hrs type?
9am+ opening

Now job timing changed, need a good massage.

Best if massage good and can super happy ending.

Don’t like those 24hrs, coz those ladies so tired no strength
Old 12-04-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of
Re: Any massage place start operating early in the morning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Bros, any recommendations for massage place that open early morning and not those 24hrs type?
9am+ opening

I guess you have to make special arrangement with the MLs if they are willing to wake up and start work so early for you.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 9
natchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to all

Quote:
9am+ opening

Depends on how early you want, bro

But I think your best bet is a 24hr joint...

If I am not wrong, most 24hr joints have girls operating in shifts.
Old 12-04-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
9am+ opening

Plenty of places open at 9 am actually especially those tcm tuina styled place. That's what they advertise, as for me I have never tried going so early. Sometimes the early bird ml is assigned by turn and there's only one working at that early hour. You can book ahead and ensure the one you choose comes in early.
Old 12-04-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

333KA starts 10am. If needed, can even earlier, just arrange with ML.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
9am+ opening

A lot of options actually. Some open at 8, opening at 9 ones are pretty common. Which area are U in?

But U mentioned 24hr branch, super happy ones that open early but non-24 are really rare
Old 13-04-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
A lot of options actually. Some open at 8, opening at 9 ones are pretty common. Which area are U in?

But U mentioned 24hr branch, super happy ones that open early but non-24 are really rare
Central area. Which one open at 8am?
Old 13-04-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubic View Post
333KA starts 10am. If needed, can even earlier, just arrange with ML.
Only TT and LL good massage. The rest only made me more tired
Old 13-04-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Plenty of places open at 9 am actually especially those tcm tuina styled place. That's what they advertise, as for me I have never tried going so early. Sometimes the early bird ml is assigned by turn and there's only one working at that early hour. You can book ahead and ensure the one you choose comes in early.
Any recommendations?
Old 13-04-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
True enough. Only those two are good.
Old 13-04-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2310 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro TT going back soon

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 13-04-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
9am+ opening

u need to find ML who stay in the shop.
I have one but its in the east.. 9am, 11pm, 2am..no issue as she can be mobilize quickly

I am on shift work and her massage works for me with vanilla service. Always crack my back and many bros will know who is she by now. haha
Old 14-04-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Bro TT going back soon
She also can not massage now
Old 14-04-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NY9969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
u need to find ML who stay in the shop.
I have one but its in the east.. 9am, 11pm, 2am..no issue as she can be mobilize quickly

I am on shift work and her massage works for me with vanilla service. Always crack my back and many bros will know who is she by now. haha

Bro.. can share contact? Thank you
Old 14-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
9am+ opening

your request for ML based in Central area who can work at 8 am, gives good massage and Super Happy ending is virtually impossible to find.
MLs usually start work between 9-10 am.
For those who give good massage, vast majority do not offer Super Happy ending.

There is currently no equivalent of TT @ Chinatown to meet your needs.

For excellent massage in Central area, you can go contact master masseuse PRC Sophia at the vicinity of Bugis. But she works in a Cat1 joint and entrance fee is nearly 8Berries. Only basic Happy Ending available.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1