The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 09-06-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 1
Cupping888 is one of the Best!Cupping888 is one of the Best!Cupping888 is one of the Best!Cupping888 is one of the Best!
Re: Massage near Farrer Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
I will be posted to Farrer Park Connexion to work for 6 weeks.

Any good massage here worth trying? No rushed job, no piano massage and good sensual, even HJ also can. Will be super stress as working under my boss directly, and need a good ML to unwind, and relax my body during lunch time

I walk past the area and easily like 4 shops, which shop or ML is worth the penny?
Yes got FJ shops with bad service at Rangoon side, do not expect good service.

I frequent one which some brothers may have shared before. New renovated spa which is clean and bright, no sleazy black tinted glasses. I go there for a good rub. ML gives super good backstepping and cracking, massage can be customized, just let her know which part is sore. She has unique juagen too, but only if you want. She will not upsell u $88 package which itself is quite good for me. I went so many times still never upsell me. Haha.

No FJ but HJ only, even if u decline, she also will not black face..and she chats very well, and quite genuine girl. Price and rates all standard, and she have never asked for more. Service level still the same after so many sessions.

Downside: only for A cup lovers, no FJ or BJ, but good solid massage. She is slim, petite and small size too (but she knows how to press the correct points), so if u want tall lass, she does not fit. Late 20s, fair and sharp face works for me..but now got mask, cant see. haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-06-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 1
234fries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got a contact from another thread and seems promising so far.. in this area as well but probably not new to senior brothers here.

Mainly massage as main dish, with juagen and release. Juagen was quite good and it is TCM + Thai. Comes with cupping which I find value for money.

ML is quite flat (no boobs) but her service is good and quite detailed. Recommended for brothers who want a good massage and option to release.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-06-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Blad3Runner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post

I frequent one which some brothers may have shared before. New renovated spa which is clean and bright, no sleazy black tinted glasses. I go there for a good rub. ML gives super good backstepping and cracking, massage can be customized, just let her know which part is sore. She has unique juagen too, but only if you want. She will not upsell u $88 package which itself is quite good for me. I went so many times still never upsell me. Haha.

No FJ but HJ only, even if u decline, she also will not black face..and she chats very well, and quite genuine girl. Price and rates all standard, and she have never asked for more. Service level still the same after so many sessions.

Downside: only for A cup lovers, no FJ or BJ, but good solid massage. She is slim, petite and small size too (but she knows how to press the correct points), so if u want tall lass, she does not fit. Late 20s, fair and sharp face works for me..but now got mask, cant see. haha
Bro, can share contact? Need a good message after long day at work
Old 10-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Cupping888 is one of the Best!Cupping888 is one of the Best!Cupping888 is one of the Best!Cupping888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blad3Runner View Post
Bro, can share contact? Need a good message after long day at work
Ok check ur inbox
Old 10-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
dawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Got to know this place when supporting this Ella who worked at Jalan Besar some years back.

Today came looking for Zoey/Lily but she’s not working, so took Ivy instead.

Body: big and firm boobs, body well maintained with good butt, some tattoos

Initially chose HJ cos first time trying her, couldn’t tahan and asked her for full, had a good banging session, especially doggie as her butt good for ramming.

Will go back and look for zoey when she’s avail.
Very nice FR, thanks
Old 10-06-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
cocknotusual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share spa that have bbbj or fj via pm.. thank you in advance
Old 11-06-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2880 / Power: 17
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think she very famous in some thread before.. her massage skill is really better than most ml outside...

Hope more ppl will support..
Old 11-06-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lamergod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post
Please share her ctc. Gam Sia
Can PM her contact and rate?
Old 11-06-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lamergod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
Thanks bro for the solid recommendation

Business not good, R*** leaned her soft nehneh on the table biting her sexy lips, asked any bro want massage “哥哥, 要约吗?”

Can PM contact and rate for this gem?
Old 11-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I think she very famous in some thread before.. her massage skill is really better than most ml outside...

Hope more ppl will support..
I assume we talking about same ML..hahaha

If same, Yeah, and she has her principles. Alot of brothers including me offer her good money for FJ, she decline all the time. So now, I respect her even more and just want to genuinely help her. Massage is really very good and do not push for P88 package or more tips.
Old 11-06-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
Zendude82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no surprise that while the other ladies at her shop shake leg no business, she has her steady stream of regulars. Her massage is no joke, great attitude too. Not a time watcher so long as she has no other bookings. Her massage skills alone deserves RTM, HJ or not. Legit JG is a bonus

Quote:
I assume we talking about same ML..hahaha

If same, Yeah, and she has her principles. Alot of brothers including me offer her good money for FJ, she decline all the time. So now, I respect her even more and just want to genuinely help her. Massage is really very good and do not push for P88 package or more tips.
Old 11-06-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chewej5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
Can PM contact and rate for this gem?
Any bro know, did she provide any special services? Pls share, thank you so much!
Old 11-06-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
NatureLover12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc bro
Old 11-06-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
no surprise that while the other ladies at her shop shake leg no business, she has her steady stream of regulars. Her massage is no joke, great attitude too. Not a time watcher so long as she has no other bookings. Her massage skills alone deserves RTM, HJ or not. Legit JG is a bonus

Yeah I second that. She also got brothers who really damn pushy and offensive. I am happy to share as usual as she’s just so real and sincere. What to do, the area she is in, a lot of FJ and BJ, but her shop don’t have.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 12
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
I will be posted to Farrer Park Connexion to work for 6 weeks.

Any good massage here worth trying? No rushed job, no piano massage and good sensual, even HJ also can. Will be super stress as working under my boss directly, and need a good ML to unwind, and relax my body during lunch time

I walk past the area and easily like 4 shops, which shop or ML is worth the penny?
Hello. Good luck at Farrer Park Connexions. Same building got spa liao. Level 1 just outside 711
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1