The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Saggitarius Sis-in law

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 13
kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi01 View Post
I couldn't take my eyes off it. No, not the pants

But where the pants had been covering so carefully.

The slightly meaty but still very much curvy love handle, leading all the way down to her smooth, slander legs.

And back up to the treasure buried in between

Her shaven pussy was all bare and smooth as if she had just done a Brazilian wax. And her short vulva line curved between her slightly split legs and disappeared to the back

2IC to make a grand entrance?

Yeah maybe if it's a made up story but this is more than 90% true. Yes including the sexual scenes.

My balls shrank I tell you.

X meant alot to me as a sis in law and I really liked her. It's really different between a like and love but we have no time to explain that now cos X pussy is outside airing now.

"Oei!!!"

No response. Her eyes as lifeless as zombie and I thought I saw a tear rolling.

Moi is scared until my pants also drop can.

I thought she was possessed. But convinced on the next moment that this girl is under depression.

I paced over.

Bent down, yes face right in her pussy.

But I had no mood for that and focused on picking up her pants and quickly tied her precious item up

"Wa nowadays no one wear nice lacy panties around the house anymore? All show pussy one so fierce ah"

I took the funny approach. It would usually work

But as if someone has pressed a button, her legs gave way suddenly and she collapsed to the floor, wailing and sobbing

I've never seen this girl like that. She must be really down and out. 

But neither am I experienced with such scenario. My first reaction was to squat down and extended my arms around her like a cheekopek (lecher). 

Surprisingly, she accepted the offer and jumped on me. The full force of her breasts (and fats) pressed against my body and I fell backwards. 

I remembered it was a super awkward landing as i felt as if i broke my arm. I resigned from supporting myself and just went to the ground.

But X didnt seem to care.

She continued her crying. Her face buried deep on my shoulder

Arms around my dad-bod waist and clung on me tightly.

Winks winks.

10% enjoyment 90% trauma and thinking about what to say after she is done

I think it must have been like 5mins? I believe my shirt was wet with tears..

Com'on. U this demi-goddess can easily find another guy right. People like me really need to cry if my wife leaves me.

Just then... footsteps at the door... 
Door opened. And wifey was there. Her already big eyes staring wider

I was stunned initially but I knew my wife better.

fast as bunny I pushed quickly rose up and and pushed X away. Scampered to my wife and held her shoulders. As serious as can be, I said....

"老婆老婆你听我解释!事情不是你想象的那样子的”

(Listen to me wifey. I can explain. It's not what you think)

I mediacorped.

"Fuck you, you're dead tonight" wifey started, as she lifted her legs and took off her shoes.

"家法伺候”

Wifey caught on well.

She knew this very well and I have proven it many times.

That even if you put a naked girl in front of me, I wouldnt even dare so much to take out my 2ic.

We had the same group of friends from our part time days.

Handful of the ladies, including my wife, had stayed over in my room before. Cos I stayed near our workplace last time and some would come over to stay overnight sometimes if they were working early next morning. Like 5am

Most of them are sexually active with bfs or ex's. (Thankfully I'm the one who took my wife's virginity later on)

And all of them reported an uneventful night.

"老婆~~~~不要~~~~"

X started laughing out loud
Thankfully it was her normal laughter.

Where she would close her eyes, chin tilt and head lifted. 

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha"

Wife went over.

"He got molest you?

"I molested him" she looked at wife and licked her lips like a pervert.

Or you may say her usual self.

Wife hit her gently on the shoulder.

"Come I bought dinner"

Later that night we all cuddled on our bed.

X went to great lengths and told us a bunch of reasons why the marriage didn't work out 

Each reason was did not justify the divorce on it's on. But put together, it was a hell of a pain for X.

after an hour or so until she came last point.

"I'm still a virgin'

!!!!!
Old 10-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bitofnonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, more please!
Old 11-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Good read. Keep it cumming
Old 11-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Still a virgin after getting married.... No wonder she dropped her pant infront of u. she is depressed and feels unwanted.
U should do the right thing! 😏
Old 11-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

The depressed fuuu
Old 11-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
1rwin is one of the Best!1rwin is one of the Best!1rwin is one of the Best!

Nice story! 😁😁😁 camping for more.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi01 View Post
Door opened. And wifey was there. Her already big eyes staring wider

I was stunned initially but I knew my wife better.

fast as bunny I pushed quickly rose up and and pushed X away. Scampered to my wife and held her shoulders. As serious as can be, I said....

"老婆老婆你听我解释!事情不是你想象的那样子的”

(Listen to me wifey. I can explain. It's not what you think)

I mediacorped.

"Fuck you, you're dead tonight" wifey started, as she lifted her legs and took off her shoes.

"家法伺候”

Wifey caught on well.

She knew this very well and I have proven it many times.

That even if you put a naked girl in front of me, I wouldnt even dare so much to take out my 2ic.

We had the same group of friends from our part time days.

Handful of the ladies, including my wife, had stayed over in my room before. Cos I stayed near our workplace last time and some would come over to stay overnight sometimes if they were working early next morning. Like 5am

Most of them are sexually active with bfs or ex's. (Thankfully I'm the one who took my wife's virginity later on)

And all of them reported an uneventful night.

"老婆~~~~不要~~~~"

X started laughing out loud
Thankfully it was her normal laughter.

Where she would close her eyes, chin tilt and head lifted. 

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha"

Wife went over.

"He got molest you?

"I molested him" she looked at wife and licked her lips like a pervert.

Or you may say her usual self.

Wife hit her gently on the shoulder.

"Come I bought dinner"

Later that night we all cuddled on our bed.

X went to great lengths and told us a bunch of reasons why the marriage didn't work out 

Each reason was did not justify the divorce on it's on. But put together, it was a hell of a pain for X.

after an hour or so until she came last point.

"I'm still a virgin'

!!!!!

Me and wife stared so hard that our eyeballs nearly fell.

"XX has a problem. Tell no one please. We cannot have children"

Uproar and Confusion from team wife and TS.

"He has erectile dsyfunction from a childhood accident. I tried my best as a wife but can't help him"

Now I start to understand why she had taken off her pants earlier. In her mental confusion she must have been trying to tell me that she's a Virgin but she must have gone into a state of confusion.

"And how much I wanted to have children"

She went on telling us of the great lengths they took as a couple but to no avail.

"You know how depressed he is at home behind doors.. it was very hard to help him"

"Until that day, he decided to say goodbye"

So that's why XX was always talking sex around us. To cover up his insecurities.

I feel him. He was a dashing guy. 1.8m tall guy who was, in our eyes, loving husband, crazy friend.

Goes to the gym to work out (not those muscle dude kind). Smarter than all of us combined and great sense of dirty humour. Blessed in a rich family.

Logically X would have been ummatching. Average family. Average height. 

Better than average looks with baby face and boobs like Sora Aoi.

Or a shorter version of yua mikami when she smiles and shows teeth

Maybe he loved her uncanny and humourous actions - his mum, dad and elder bro wore that serious look that kills any warm atmosphere.

"Cheers" my wife brought up that Bacardi to X

"Screw that man"

X brought hers up and we knocked bottles.

Those kids. Still drinking barcadi.
But they hardly drink. So barcadi was a challenge to them probably.

I drank my beer and continued our conversation. Last I recalled before I slept (not cos I'm drunk, more of tired) they were saying crazy drunk things like burning my house down. 

Woke up at 1am. Those girls were still awake but visibily drunk.

Wifey was behaving like X and X was behaving like 2X (use algebra in case you don't get the joke)

"起来了起来了”

"Hahahahahah"

... Siao char Bors

I can't recall the rest

Went to toilet and fell back asleep.

Woke up again at 3am? Or 4.

My Head was spinning not sure due to alcohol or my short but scary dream (of my boss screaming and firing me) earlier. 

It was quiet less the sound of air-conditioning. 

"Wifey?" I called out

"Emmm" came the familiar reply at her usual side of the bed. She has a special talent of replying in her sleep but she wouldn't know what happened the next day.

I slid under the blanket as well, rolled to my right and slipped my right arm under her neck.

No response. I couldn't see a thing as she was covered over the head with the blanket . She was sleeping on her side with her back  facing me.

All I could make out was that she had changed to my favourite PJ ...
Old 11-09-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

TS is one of the most frequent updater here. Bless you, and please bless us with more stories!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 12-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful updates here, more please.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm in between ts and her wife sure will have x.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg4 View Post
Hmmm in between ts and her wife sure will have x.
Keke.... 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
Old 12-09-2019, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
TS is one of the most frequent updater here. Bless you, and please bless us with more stories!
Bless u too!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Old 12-09-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
The depressed fuuu
Fuuu fuuuu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1