The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

As the Chinese saying goes, 人红是非多
You are so popular until you never do anything people will also talk everything under the Sun about you

How many times people have been preaching to cut down on the gossip
Yet they never do subside but spread even more like fire
All it takes is for 1 fella to start the flame

But alas this is still TCSS forum and some MLs just continue to trend for weeks and months
If you see it another way around, don’t you think that itself is an incredible feat?
Old 15-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Let me this junior member say something
I was a regular of the first batch of the JS group. Needless to say, I had noticed that there's actually a division in the way they handle things.

The first batch, do not welcome such publicity instead shun from it. They would request bros to not mention them on forums and some would even hide their affiliation.

Somehow this change from the 3rd batch onwards. I would say this is the group that were being dispatched by head mistress or have links. They solicit attention and welcome discussion. Which is why we could see certain bros pushing for them that lead to the distaste of other bros. Especially considering that chionging used to be an act of discretion.

JS or not, there are plenty of gems out there. Don't restrict yourself. For me personally, the JS affiliation does nothing for me since the SVC level isn't really that different from others.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

come on its not the wechat or tech... its not like we are all virgins or first time seeing people moments.. Its just triggers making lao uncle want to TCSS. not just wechat moments. Could be anything like games of thrones, mediacorp, Meow, tips, gifts, jawlines, idiotic weekly advice, ego post, etc

any of this shit can be a trigger for uncle to start talking and repeating... Some are just complaining things they mind while contributing on the nonsense they dont mind. you can see some hate the topic of JS clan so much while others dont mind. We are all bias while contributing it lol.

if one stop to TCSS whether he likes the topic or not, one less crap in the forum? dont complain this and talk cock about other stuff you dont mind
Old 15-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
I was a regular of the first batch of the JS group. Needless to say, I had noticed that there's actually a division in the way they handle things.

The first batch, do not welcome such publicity instead shun from it. They would request bros to not mention them on forums and some would even hide their affiliation.

Somehow this change from the 3rd batch onwards. I would say this is the group that were being dispatched by head mistress or have links. They solicit attention and welcome discussion. Which is why we could see certain bros pushing for them that lead to the distaste of other bros. Especially considering that chionging used to be an act of discretion.

JS or not, there are plenty of gems out there. Don't restrict yourself. For me personally, the JS affiliation does nothing for me since the SVC level isn't really that different from others.
Totally agreed. I like the first batch as well. Low profile, never wanting to attract much attention. Our dear friend came back twice and maybe half the ppl didn't know. Now the affiliation kinds of put me off only. In reality they might be good, but this kind of have an adverse effect. Well, the waves are in motion regardless. Time will tell.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6684 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If she gets her jawline to appear, she will look like her edited photos, which is actually quite vixen looking.
If she looked like her pics, I will be interested too! Haha.....
Old 15-09-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I would say we are all used to some ML heavily discussed at different seasons but this current situation is a little bit different as it tends to be the usual suspects hardselling a particular ML and her brand, imo that is what irks some of us, the NOT AGAIN...plus rolleyes feeling. Perhaps some are really KC by them until they can't help to discuss her non services stuff, only they know. Well this is a TCSS thread so yah, those who want to hardsell can carry on do so while those who can't stand it can voice out freely. Fair and square.

To end, all I want to say is, so many past APs, Mint, Laura, Momo, Aini, Donna, Huan Huan, and to some extent Aila, they all were heavily discussed but is by many different bros, and do we talk so much about their marketing stunts? And more importantly, do we even try to categorize them into what geographic locations, clan, gang or whatsoever? Absolutely no. Good services means good services, stop trying to attach a branding behind these ML. It's not helping any bros here except the gang of MLs whom associate themselves to that clan.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Maybe best solution is for the knights of JS to feedback to the Headmistress to have more faith in her handpicked imports and don't over advertise la, it's not like her girls are doing badly or have many bad FR, sometimes less is more
Old 15-09-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

@angellover@blu3@liubei@i1c2z3y4l5

You see what we have here are differing opinions. Insightful, thought out and even colourful. Lol. And that's what we have in this forum. And that's awesome.

If anyone like to address the differing opinions, please reply to the posts respectfully and rationally. If not, just ignore, move on or better yet, start tcss your own topic. Multiple topics continuing concurrently in one thread is not uncommon.

Because in a forum, I really don't think anyone should tell anyone else what to say and how to say it.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Here's another take on the ML menu (Toriko style) I have been trying to complete each season. To no avail....

Some disclaimers:

1) Personally my opinionated list, feel free to come out with your own list menu.
2) The MLs in my selected list, has something that is outstanding, be it complexion, looks, figure or service, etc.
3) Just purely for fun, not to read too deeply to it. I will make references of the ML to food. Not meant as a review.

ML Selection Food Full Course Menu

Appetizer ~ XiaoQiu (SLG): A small sweet dish as a starter, not too heavy on the palates, yet give a nice sensually sensation. Sweet and juicy. Vanilla flavour but custard filling with a better than average BBBJ. Pity.

Soup ~ Currently empty

Salad (Vegetable) ~ BaMei (SLG): A salad of none other than the most ferocious plant, the Venus Flytrap. Not for the faint hearted, able to swallow and digest you if not careful. If prepared in the right way, can be succulent and juicy, suck her dry before you get sucked dry. Great BBBJ player this season.

Fish Dish ~ Ziyu (SLG): A most succulent and voluptuous abalone, cook and stew tenderly in milk. Silky smooth texture, flesh tender to bite. Well-endowed young lady, boobs to die for and will finish you up with a exceptional BBBJ. Bonus, taste of fresh abalone (fish dish right).

Meat Dish ~ Tian Niu (SLG): A spiced lamb chop, tender to the bone, sweet and savoury with surprising spiced in every bite. No longer the sweet GND but develop into a young sexy woman with long legs and a cute bum that fits nicely where it should. Sensual not overpowering but to the right intensity. A surprisingly well spiced dish with no strange lamb after taste.

Main Dish ~ Currently Empty

Dessert ~ Currently Empty

Drink ~ Currently Empty

Again, for fun. No affiliations. That particularly ML just reminds me of certain food. Sometimes preparing the food yourself, adds more flavor to your food.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Really!!! I thought angel sensual quite good already. At least I got tio hooked at that moment
Tx is better! Hmm.... should I pay her a visit? Haha
angle to me look like spicy clubbing type
Old 15-09-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You see what we have here are differing opinions. Insightful, thought out and even colourful. Lol. And that's what we have in this forum. And that's awesome.

If anyone like to address the differing opinions, please reply to the posts respectfully and rationally. If not, just ignore, move on or better yet, start tcss your own topic. Multiple topics continuing concurrently in one thread is not uncommon.

Because in a forum, I really don't think anyone should tell anyone else what to say and how to say it.
As long as one abides by the forum/thread rules and not engage in personal attacks then just fire away to your heart's content..

Also try to know when to agree to disagree if both sides are at an impasse..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
come on its not the wechat or tech... its not like we are all virgins or first time seeing people moments.. Its just triggers making lao uncle want to TCSS. not just wechat moments. Could be anything like games of thrones, mediacorp, Meow, tips, gifts, jawlines, idiotic weekly advice, ego post, etc

any of this shit can be a trigger for uncle to start talking and repeating... Some are just complaining things they mind while contributing on the nonsense they dont mind. you can see some hate the topic of JS clan so much while others dont mind. We are all bias while contributing it lol.

if one stop to TCSS whether he likes the topic or not, one less crap in the forum? dont complain this and talk cock about other stuff you dont mind
Chao chee bong first time see you post not suaning both Bs..

Old 15-09-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Chao chee bong first time see you post not suaning both Bs..
maybe is the work of ignore button.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 13
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
It's getting from bad to worse man.. I feel for the Westsiders.. They have it the hardest.. I shudder to think the PSI levels reaching over 400 again..

Lol these days I'll be happy to hit sub-11 man (I'm guessing sub-10 is easy for you, even at your age ).. Gone are the sub-9 days.. Push-ups and sit-ups are the stations to most take advantage of in this new format..

Problem now is I need to get my body into running condition with the proper endurance.. I can't go out to run in these terrible hazy conditions.. Does running on a treadmill at least help me to achieve part of my goal?
Yeah man , I gotta sign up for a gym membership just for jogging indoors plus get an air purifier for these few months .

Hope the haze doesn't stay for long
And hope they dont affect ML Biz
Old 15-09-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtesting View Post
Yeah man , I gotta sign up for a gym membership just for jogging indoors plus get an air purifier for these few months .

Hope the haze doesn't stay for long
And hope they dont affect ML Biz
Must see the wind blow which direction lor.. The situation in Indo also not improving.. Sibei jialat man..

Now you seeing N95 masks and purifiers fast becoming OOS liao.. All in panic mode..

Lol their biz won't be affected much lah, if at all.. Not as if we gonna go for a strenuous jog/run to their place..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1