The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried ziyu recently.

Location is in a familiar area in the east. Very accessible by mrt. Unit is relatively clean.
Looks very similar to the web page pic don't even really need to discount. Which is actually quite rare since web masters usually photoshop until you can't recognize the girls.
Very petite looking girl with nice big racks.
Massage is so so can really can skip. But she excel at sensual. Her tongue skills is sibei good. She will cat bath you thoroughly and really give your balls a good mouth massage. Lol she will suck and lick and play with your balls by tongue nia. Sibei sud. And she will really make an effort to AR you. After turning over she even beckon for me to motorboat her big soft nehneh. Wah imagine the feeling of burying your face into soft nice smelling boonies. It's like heaven sia.

Conclusion she is definitely worth RTM. But my suggestion is skip the massage.and go straight to sensual. Mai waste time. Hahaba
Old 23-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Her service is hj or fj bro? The comments in the site seems to be talking about fj.....
She can be unlock..Depends on moolah bah..Standard price..U figure out yrself..
Old 23-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
The Fei Fei Review

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/

Unit : Shared apartment with another ML (who I believe is also on SLG). While there is no security guard, navigation required switching of lifts.
Toilet/Towel hygiene : Attached and Good.
Looks : Pictures with green blouse is her. And she did not mask her tattoo on leg.
Body : Petite. Nice smile. Slight tan look with smooth skin. Small B.
Massage : Never tried.
GFE : High and come across with a honest feel to how she holds the conversation.
Sensual : Full nude without asking. More than competent in arousing.

RTM : i like. So it is yes for me.

Cheers!
You needed to switch lifts? Just take lobby A... She does have a gorgeous smile. I admit I already RTM just to verify it 😂
Old 23-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried ziyu recently.

Location is in a familiar area in the east. Very accessible by mrt. Unit is relatively clean.
Looks very similar to the web page pic don't even really need to discount. Which is actually quite rare since web masters usually photoshop until you can't recognize the girls.
Very petite looking girl with nice big racks.
Massage is so so can really can skip. But she excel at sensual. Her tongue skills is sibei good. She will cat bath you thoroughly and really give your balls a good mouth massage. Lol she will suck and lick and play with your balls by tongue nia. Sibei sud. And she will really make an effort to AR you. After turning over she even beckon for me to motorboat her big soft nehneh. Wah imagine the feeling of burying your face into soft nice smelling boonies. It's like heaven sia.

Conclusion she is definitely worth RTM. But my suggestion is skip the massage.and go straight to sensual. Mai waste time. Hahaba
LOL...this statement.

Yes, she is cute.
She is my backup in case I can't book that AP Angel....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Expecting price increase with all the noise.
Old 23-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Thanks to all Bros for unselfish share of new gem (Amei). Booking now n will provide FR. Look like a SN cat with playability is increasing (Tian Niu, Hebe ) n now her. More thrills to push boundaries with this lot who are no less pretty, etc than the other SN.
What is SN?

Old 23-07-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I know it as you said. But to MLs, it could probably mean something like sensual or sexy massage. Best to clarify with them directly to avoid misunderstanding. Wait later kanna catch for hurting them!

probably is they hurt you rather than the other way round la. lol
Old 23-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What is SN?
semi nude i suppose...

Thank You
Old 23-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t go for fj bro.
Hj available.

Those comments, can’t believe them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Her service is hj or fj bro? The comments in the site seems to be talking about fj.....

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-07-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
semi nude i suppose...

Thank You
Ah, thank you.....I was thinking SN = Sauna....lol

Old 23-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Natalie recently and she is indeed service queen ! Did so many things within 60 mins

Look : 7.5
Boobs : 32A/B
CBJ : 9
Nuru : 9

Maybe I was lucky , first time tried her and successful.

Often see bro posted AR style , what’s AR ?
Old 23-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

It's seems like it's all about unlocking now. Lol. This thread turning into FL thread haha. I guess I'm also guilty of it. A lot! Even those SN ones.

Anyway, I guess I missed it before when off menu items were just between the ML and the customer. We held it as a special interaction, and kept it private. And if it was discussed, it was discussed with respect and integrity.

Now it is becoming very transactional which has changed the game. And we openly insinuate whom, what and when with little regard.

Oh well, change will always be a constant.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Push abit can unlock from the above list, at least complete 1.
great. messaging 3 of them for fk price now!
Old 23-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
She can be unlock..Depends on moolah bah..Standard price..U figure out yrself..
she confirm can la. my friend unlock already.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
hi , i realised some ML offer SM . i've personally never asked for it but it has piqued my interest recently..

is SM = Sadomasochism? or does it mean something totally different?
Got specify 女王服务...then that is what you are referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I know it as you said. But to MLs, it could probably mean something like sensual or sexy massage. Best to clarify with them directly to avoid misunderstanding. Wait later kanna catch for hurting them!
Yes correct....SM can mean sensual or sexy massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
probably is they hurt you rather than the other way round la. lol
I check with one ML and yes, she will be the one dishing out the "punishment".

Wonder anyone here ever tried before??

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1