The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Great share TS, hope to read more updates!
Old 17-02-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Double post
Old 17-02-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cont...

It was Acai at the door. Seeing the scene unfolding in her eyes,she got a little shocked

In my mind, there was 2 common reaction that usually people would do in this situation...

1) faster close the door back and retreat

2) start shouting/ scolding the couple caught in act .

But none happened, Acai soon regain her composure and act as normal and enter the room .

Acai turned her body facing towards a wall,with her face tilting to our direction while saying: You guys continue, I'm just back to change and go

Acai started taking off her top, her face facing towards a wall, I can only see her back view. Her body was so hot.From my angle, it is clear that Acai was also wearing a matching pink set that is similar to SB

SB: Aiya your neh neh so small. Nobody will see la.

H88: Oi. Why you like that..

SB: Aiya kidding la. Why you trying to be a gentleman but gawking at my cousin when your attention should be over here ?

Hearing that I turn away from Acai's directions and trying to hide my embarrassment: where got ? I just shocked la ..

Hearing that I heard a small laughter from Acai and she turn over and said to me : HC, mine small meh ? Ok right ?

Hearing that said , i wasn’t paying any attention to SB but discreetly looking over at Acai's directions but didn't know what to say either..

After a few seconds of silence, Acai follow saying : you guys better faster finish up with your business, after I change I will wait outside and leave with you guys to avoid the rest asking me questions if I return back before you guys .

Acai went in search for her new sets of clothing after that ...

Soon SB return to sucking my dick moving up and down in her mouth

and she was deep throating me and she was so skillfull that I could feel the full wetness of her mouth and the tenderness of her mouth without feeling her teeth touching my dick while she was moving up and down in a 1-2 second interval.

I was really hard rock by now from all her wet sucking and thrill with someone else inside the room.

Acai: hurry up ah you guys

SB got a bit pissed by all the chasing and nagging.
SB: Aiya, you keep nagging and rushing! You think my baby so easy to cum meh ?

Acai: your skills lousy la , if me blow, within 5min settled already

SB cheeky/ out of pride said with a meek laughter: Don't say untill you so pro lah ! If you really so good, come and show me how pro you are lah !!

With that being said, there was a silence in the room

TBC...

Dinner first.. shall continue later or tomorrow...
Old 18-02-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Acai next!
Old 18-02-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Such a weird title. I thought this is a story of someone drop a bar of soap and you also happen to fall onto him
Old 19-02-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Such a weird title. I thought this is a story of someone drop a bar of soap and you also happen to fall onto him

Title was actually another story, copied over which i deleted and started my own story
Old 19-02-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Acai: For real? (Laughing jokingly)

SB: Hahaha!! (very sarcastically) don't dare to?

Acai: Sure!! Why not? Hahaha…

Acai moved up and now she was facing face to face towards SB and they were embraced into a french kiss before moving her hand towards SB Boobs. Breaking off the kiss, Acai whisper into SB ears

Acai: wow sis , your boobs are really big ya

H88: Erhm, I'm still here ok ?

With a smirkly smile , Acai moved up and took my whole 2IC into her mouth and start blobbing... It was soft yet it was very wet with all the saliva lingering in her mouth, the feeling was little burning and the feeling was so good inside her mouth.

Acai looked up at me with my 2IC in her mouth showing me the satisfied looked on her face that she could make me rock hard, soon her momentum become fast and blobbing... Damn ... The way she does it was different compare to SB, my dick was feeling the warmness of her mouth with all her saliva dripping and sucking me. She was doing the disappearing act with my 2IC and I was leaning back and savouring the moment and enjoying every single blobbing action that she was doing. She would then spit on my 2Ic and use her fingers and tounge to caress my 2Ic's head

I was super enjoying how the mouth would move up and down and she would use her saliva to wet it all over my dick head to the bottom of my shaft. Then she would move up my dick slowly and gobble my dick, in a downward motion so quickly that the strokes that her mouth were making were making me..

SB seems a bit jealous looking at the side and asked: How Sis? Nice right ? Thick and bigger compared to your bf?

Acai just kept quiet and just nodded her head.
SB start joining in the action by licking my balls while Acai sucked on me harder and let go my 2IC out of her mouth unwillingly .. as soon as she broke her gazed from my 2IC, SB move so quickly towards 2IC and before I could react, her mouth plunge into my dick and i was looking at my dick appear and disappearing before me. SB was blowing me, as soon as her soft wet mouth touch my dick it was rock her on another level.

Moans from her made want them more, but Acai reminded while she jerks me and SB sucking : Dude, you need to cum soon . We can't be in here for too long .

Acai smiled at me and went behind SB and kneeled down, holding SB's head , pushing SB head towards my 2Ic causing SB to perform deep and fast deep throat. I looked down enjoying every moment, SB opened her mouth and sucked hard on my 2IC blobbing faster. The feeling was intense and it felt good, as I moan in ecstasy. SB seems to be enjoying too as I can hear her moaning and slurping, the sounds which really got me more excited.
SB: Mmmm... Slurp.....Mmmm... Slurp.....Mmmm... Slurp.....

Acai : Yes .. good job.. yes... H88, cum for us ok ... Faster.…

Acai continue to held SB head pushing front and back as SB's opened her mouth allowing me to slide my 2IC into her mouth and throat while SB was playing my 2IC with her tongue ..While SB's tongue on my dick and could feel her licking me in long strokes.

Acai : Yes .. yes..ohh... yes... H88, cum for us.… Ohhh...

With the constant praise and slurps, it wasn't long before I felt like cumming when suddenly SB stopped .
SB: My mouth tired already.. You takeover...
Acai: so weak , so who's more pro ?
SB: Just shut up and go down and suck my baby's dick la... Say so much but you also enjoy sucking him ma !
Thanks to the switching and conversation between them , allowed me a while to catch a breather and last a little while more.

Acai switched position with SB and soon the action continue with Acai was stroking my 2IC and blobbing at the same time.

Mmm... argh......I could feel the vibrations while Acai suck on me as she was also moaning in ecstasy..
I felt her lips tighten and l know I was about to cum.

Both of them seems to know from my action that I was near and after pulling out my 2IC from Acai's mouth, I took over and start jacking my 2IC . Both girls kneel side by side while waiting for me to unload and in a few seconds, I shot my load ... some of it shot onto SB's face and mouth, the rest landed on Acai's mouth face and boobs..

With me panting after unloading, both girls kiss together and It's the first time I witnessed exchanging cum ( my cum)

TBC
Old 19-02-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camping for more !!
Old 19-02-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
hengkia77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HuatxCai8888

waiting for the next update !!
Old 20-02-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Insiderage is Cool - loads of Potential

Power bro , your stories damn power
Old 20-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Edited due to gif error
Old 20-02-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power lah the story cant wait for next
Old 20-02-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Edited due to an error gif.

So all of us clean and dressed up and went to Escape to join the rest of them and the day goes of with just playing and nothing much ...

But there was something that I was curious about and I decided to ask the question that I had on my about how come SB and Acai aren't shy in kissing and stuffs . Was there something behind them that I didn't know?

It was after much persuading that SB related the story of what happened previously between them..

Here it goes...

It was an afternoon that they were doing yoga at home...SB explained that as they were at Acai's place, they weren't wearing bra during yoga as it's more comfortable..

Not long into the session ,Acai got a hips cramp. SB helped her work it out, then suggested that she rub her down before continuing

"That feels so good." The rub was so good that Acai moaned.

The act continue as SB rubbed her calves then thighs and all over the body .

Acai : Are you Les?
SB: No la siao.. I just wanted to try how it feels like.
Acai: but how? I never done it before either...
SB: I just try for fun then you see how to react lo

SB kissed Acai then. SB slipped her tongue between Acai's lips and they met doing the tongue dance.

Their hands were over each .SB reached for Acai's boobs and pulled up her top .

With both hands on Acai's breasts, SB moved lower.

Licking Acai's nipple, Acai gasped .

For some reason, it really turns both of them - SB sealed her mouth on Acai lips while Acai's hands were on SB's Boobs while SB rub Acai's puffy lips, rubbing it up and down Acai's pussy through her shorts...She moans.

SB: Let's head to your bedroom.

Cont soon..
Old 20-02-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
Vamab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

loving the stories and the extra touch with the gif.
Old 20-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
hengkia77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatxCai8888 View Post
Edited due to an error gif.

So all of us clean and dressed up and went to Escape to join the rest of them and the day goes of with just playing and nothing much ...

But there was something that I was curious about and I decided to ask the question that I had on my about how come SB and Acai aren't shy in kissing and stuffs . Was there something behind them that I didn't know?

It was after much persuading that SB related the story of what happened previously between them..

Here it goes...

It was an afternoon that they were doing yoga at home...SB explained that as they were at Acai's place, they weren't wearing bra during yoga as it's more comfortable..

Not long into the session ,Acai got a hips cramp. SB helped her work it out, then suggested that she rub her down before continuing

"That feels so good." The rub was so good that Acai moaned.

The act continue as SB rubbed her calves then thighs and all over the body .

Acai : Are you Les?
SB: No la siao.. I just wanted to try how it feels like.
Acai: but how? I never done it before either...
SB: I just try for fun then you see how to react lo

SB kissed Acai then. SB slipped her tongue between Acai's lips and they met doing the tongue dance.

Their hands were over each .SB reached for Acai's boobs and pulled up her top .

With both hands on Acai's breasts, SB moved lower.

Licking Acai's nipple, Acai gasped .

For some reason, it really turns both of them - SB sealed her mouth on Acai lips while Acai's hands were on SB's Boobs while SB rub Acai's puffy lips, rubbing it up and down Acai's pussy through her shorts...She moans.

SB: Let's head to your bedroom.

Cont soon..
thx for updating bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1