The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2023, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Amansari De Spa

Can pm telegram thx!
Old 29-05-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
caoster is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro. Please share telegram too. Thanks
Old 29-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 11
kino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to behold

can pm the telegram, i going jb soon.
Old 30-05-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
yond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM telegram? Thanks
Old 30-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can pm telegram pls
Old 30-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6389 / Power: 7
marklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Yes she is the one calling the shots there now.
I was in the changing room when she came in with a contractor.... apparently she was not satisfied with his work and complained about the locking mechanism of the lockers. She told him to replace all of them or she would not pay him.... damn garang sia.
Anyway she recognised me even though almost 4 yrs never gone there.... she said hi and apologetic say she has work to do.

After spending @ 3 hrs there having my massage, suana & steam room and then boom boom with 189..... I went to the canteen for some makan.... but alas no more food left.
Only able to offer me soft boiled eggs & bread.
Not even have maggi mee. Over at the corner table a group of the ladies were having their dinner which they had ordered for delivery by grabfood and offer me some of their food to share.
Whilst eating with them 139 came into the canteen and told of the situation. She apologized for the lack of food and offered to bring me out for makan. Ho sey liao.... I thought got opportunity to rekindle old times with her. After changed and waiting for her.... she brought me to her car and there was a guy in the driver seat..... an elderly port bellied ah beng type.
She intro him as her "laogong" .... and I sianz liao but still went to dinner with them. Talked to her laogong and it seems he knows a lot about the history of Amansari .... when I spoke of my previous visits .... he was able to recall the staff and ladies during that time. So I suspect he was either previously involved with Amansari or a very frequent visitor back then.

Anyway 139 says she personally vets the girls and does not use agents. These girls are recommended to her by word of mouth and she gets someone to QC them and trains them if there are areas to be improved. She welcome any feedback on the girls.

She also let on that of the current 4 massage ladies, all of them are very experienced and able to provide full service too.
3 of them can also do anal (+ tips to the lady).

Looks like this is an up and coming spa that will be popular in time to come. And very value for money compared to the other spas in JB.... although the distance might be a turn off for some guys.
136 and her husband co-owned the spa. Her husband ex-Amansari customer, take over the management from old boss. Seem like her husband so open-minded, even can sit together with you chatting even though u bonk her wife before.
Old 30-05-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marklui520 View Post
136 and her husband co-owned the spa. Her husband ex-Amansari customer, take over the management from old boss. Seem like her husband so open-minded, even can sit together with you chatting even though u bonk her wife before.
This is funny 😆! What happens if you talk about 136 and comment on the old times with her?
Old 30-05-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Tell him your wife still the best can do this can do that 🤣
Old 30-05-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

marklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond reputemarklui520 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
This is funny 😆! What happens if you talk about 136 and comment on the old times with her?
Her husband will kill you if you mention what you did to her wife during old days. 136 was legend during her old days, anything also she can do inside the room. Her service even better than your own wife.
Old 31-05-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Farnie sia, but he ended up with 136, so he's got some skills lei...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklui520 View Post
Her husband will kill you if you mention what you did to her wife during old days. 136 was legend during her old days, anything also she can do inside the room. Her service even better than your own wife.
Old 31-05-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

Seems like I’m not the only chosen one 😆 We are all the chosen ones 😆
Old 31-05-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Qulai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can pm telegram please.. tq
Old 31-05-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
perfectcamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can pm me the tele?
Old 31-05-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can pm the telegram pls ?
Old 31-05-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Farnie sia, but he ended up with 136, so he's got some skills lei...
no need bed skills, got loaded money can liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1