The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

no live view. captain also no picture . I always have to gamble my luck sad 😔 😟 🙁 😥
Old 29-04-2023, 10:22 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefblitzz View Post
I dun normally post but I think u guys should check out NZ Spa. Currently they only have Thai gals but the service n captain here is good. Maybe becoz I fell for their No.19. Cute n petite gal super eager to please. Rub her up the right way and u will get a rollicking good time.
Bbbj : 9/10
FJ : 10/10 service orientated
GFE feeling if u guys click

Please treat this gem right bros !
They used to have locals pre-covid. It seems that current batch all foreigners.
Old 29-04-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatmushroom View Post
Sorry what I meant was that I'll be near New York and also near GBW during the day so I wanted to check them out.

In the end, didn't manage to check out both, but got a shot at NZ. Imo massage wasn't worth it but the 50 rm handy was good.
I c . I go NY no live view captain no picture somemore since march price up rm20 .

M spa like got promotion rm268 plus also include 1 hr massage . to be confirm .... saw got aj available there wow ...
Old 29-04-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lameboy83 View Post
I c . I go NY no live view captain no picture somemore since march price up rm20 .

M spa like got promotion rm268 plus also include 1 hr massage . to be confirm .... saw got aj available there wow ...
AJ need to top up.... 😁
I believe is rm100 extra....
Old 29-04-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
They used to have locals pre-covid. It seems that current batch all foreigners.
Returned 16 points. Cheers!
Old 02-05-2023, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to GBW, M Spa and HV over the long weekend. Will shares my FR soon.
Old 02-05-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

A pity lah. HV at such a good location oppo KSL yet the service is so so nia. If u stay at HV with family can sneak out for a quickie. Walk in once just to quick release and another couple times go straight to room (thru online pimp, no spa and canteen access) somehow not feeling the girls.

VIP in a run down mall. I think they can be anchor tenant besides the store mart and mrDIY. U get what u see but service can defer. Some girls don’t allow kissing.

M. Last time before open, the gals housed upstairs I just go knock. Now seems like all must go thru the M boss. Go to a room with the staff and they ask the gal to come mirror.

Don’t know why I like the thrill of door knocking. Haha. Picked a young local with mosaic face but she look milf in person. Didn’t justify the $ so went to another viet and we fuck passionately. Also these gals don’t seem to chase you away if they not busy or i thick skin. The one I went made my legs wobbly after the session LOL. I think I fucked her for over 30minut and she never black face.
Old 13-05-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I paid a visit to M Spa, HV Spa, and GBW over the Labour Day long weekend. That was the first time I visit spas in JB. Here are my thoughts.

Went to GBW on a weekday afternoon. It was my very first time in a JB spa. I had no idea what to do but was eventually guided around the place. I didn't have the luxury of time, so I didn't opt to use the facilities. From what I can see, the place is quite clean.
There aren't pictures to choose from, because the ladies there are local Malaysians. The girl I was assigned is one of the ang pais. Her service was really good.

Went to M Spa the next weekday afternoon. Once again, I didn't have time to enjoy the facilities. The place was quite dark, and reeked of smoke. I contacted the captain via Telegram beforehand and selected the girl I want. I was taken up to the room of the girl. The condition of the room was quite okay, but the bathroom was not in a good state.

Finally, made my way to HV Spa on a weekend night. I got there quite late (past midnight). The place is brightly lit, clean, and quiet, with only a few other customers. I took my time in the steam and sauna, and I was the only one using the facilities. The downside of going there late is that there weren't many ladies left to choose from. Most of them got booked for overnight already. The captain said there were only 2 ladies left for me to choose from, so I just picked one.

All in all, it was quite an experience for someone who haven't visited any spas in JB before. If you ask me, I'd say HV Spa had the best facilities among the 3. GBW had the best service, with HV Spa coming a close second.
Hope this helps! Up a new bro if you found this useful!
Old 17-05-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

hearsay one lady in NZ can do raw....
Old 02-06-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

I don't know what's wrong with the okt in jb. So far every girl from Vietnam I met is really cmi.

Really missed the local spa girls back in the good ol days.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
hearsay one lady in NZ can do raw....
sic so we can avoid
Old 04-06-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
I don't know what's wrong with the okt in jb. So far every girl from Vietnam I met is really cmi.

Really missed the local spa girls back in the good ol days.
if you're referring to looks then book only when seeing real person don't book based on pictures mostly fake/photoshopped
Old 05-06-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

i felt that he meant services lol

even in VIP the indo girls are slowly taking over viet girls in terms of demand
Old 09-06-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
xiaonanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where is m spa any contact?

Tired vip and nz. Vip too many people hard to enjoy very rush.

Nz not bad very quiet and I try the hair wash it funny haha
Old 09-06-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
if you're referring to looks then book only when seeing real person don't book based on pictures mostly fake/photoshopped
Used to be only VIP has mirror parade to view the ladies...... but situation now has changed.

Many joints now also have mirror parade of their ladies. You see them in person close up before making your choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1