The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
in singapore we just need to be rich and there ain any prob laying our catch but over in krungthep its a very diff scene now,
haha i tot the situation is the other way round in Sillypore...u try pickup ONS in a Thai joint in Sillypore, i can easily spend 300~400 and still ended up in GL whereas in BKK my friends can even pickup 2 and spent onli less than 100 and later another joint i spend less than 100 for enuf drinks till silly for 8 person with my friend dancing n joking around with every single girls around us (at least got 5, i took one hehe)

i think its the place more likely, RCA r mostly for younger crowds they they wan face mah, so of course everyone will dress to kill la and those not yet out to working/nightlife will tends to be more shy compared to 21/22 yr olds

didnt find anyone chio us open bottle thru out so far leh, even got in Soi Cowboy got one in Tilac n one in Baccarra say they likes Silliporean more than Japs or Korean, i know cus i bio them very long no response then only when i chio them come over open my mouth they told me tot i jap dun dare come...hear Japs & Korean r veri rough n cheap charilies towards those AGG girls

Bro u go disco sure dress up la, u wear wat go? shorts n slippers ah hehe
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 08-09-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha i tot the situation is the other way round in Sillypore...u try pickup ONS in a Thai joint in Sillypore, i can easily spend 300~400 and still ended up in GL whereas in BKK my friends can even pickup 2 and spent onli less than 100 and later another joint i spend less than 100 for enuf drinks till silly for 8 person with my friend dancing n joking around with every single girls around us (at least got 5, i took one hehe)

i think its the place more likely, RCA r mostly for younger crowds they they wan face mah, so of course everyone will dress to kill la and those not yet out to working/nightlife will tends to be more shy compared to 21/22 yr olds

didnt find anyone chio us open bottle thru out so far leh, even got in Soi Cowboy got one in Tilac n one in Baccarra say they likes Silliporean more than Japs or Korean, i know cus i bio them very long no response then only when i chio them come over open my mouth they told me tot i jap dun dare come...hear Japs & Korean r veri rough n cheap charilies towards those AGG girls

agree Bro
Old 08-09-2008, 02:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Sifu, new type of challenge leh! how? should we join? if let prince holy know then we jilat liao, no more chance already.
You join and fish for me...lah as I no speak thai leh! Hhahahahah! So the next trip we are there....we got fish to eat and let Holy saliva start dropping......by the way...tonight so early mah!
Old 08-09-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:

bro NE i agree wit u. Wow i notice u also another night owl ah
Old 08-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
You join and fish for me...lah as I no speak thai leh! Hhahahahah! So the next trip we are there....we got fish to eat and let Holy saliva start dropping......by the way...tonight so early mah!
i just woke up
Old 08-09-2008, 02:32 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
i just woke up

Hahahahha ....just woke up....Bro Noble Eagle have posted something very interesting...will check it out when I am in BKK as I love the word..."see though" the rest wear spec also cannot see.....I am asking bro Ne for the address....steam already!

You better join and korek more information and start fishing....
Old 08-09-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
bro NE i agree wit u. Wow i notice u also another night owl ah

haha ya lor now damn free for the time being till my next job

too bad now low in vit m otherwise would have gone down to Danok n relax with u guys or even BKK hehe
Old 08-09-2008, 02:51 AM
SamSter

Quote:

too bad now low in vit m otherwise would have gone down to Danok n relax with u guys or even BKK hehe

So bro...any address for this place that you have posted? HBD Casanova Paradise?
Old 08-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hahahahha ....just woke up....Bro Noble Eagle have posted something very interesting...will check it out when I am in BKK as I love the word..."see though" the rest wear spec also cannot see.....I am asking bro Ne for the address....steam already!

You better join and korek more information and start fishing....
haha Shifu Playman, if u happens to be there tis mth Sep, u might also wanna check out tis one too

The Fish

24-SEP-08 : Penthouse Sexy Models Party at The Fish
Old 08-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, u base at s'pore ?
Old 08-09-2008, 02:56 AM
SamSter

[QUOTE=NobleEagle;3042025]haha Shifu Playman, if u happens to be there tis mth Sep, u might also wanna check out tis one too

I will be towards the end of next month only...as I need to be there with the Danok gang...hahahah
Old 08-09-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
So bro...any address for this place that you have posted? HBD Casanova Paradise?

I think its at :-

55 Emmanuelle Tower Level 3 Ratchadapísèk Rd Hûay-Kwăang Din Daeng

Tel : 02-276-4690-4 ต่อ 318

Casanova

You might wanna call them up to re-confirm?
Old 08-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Playman;3042028]
Quote:
haha Shifu Playman, if u happens to be there tis mth Sep, u might also wanna check out tis one too

I will be towards the end of next month only...as I need to be there with the Danok gang...hahahah
Sifu playman u r needed in danok forum.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
will be towards the end of next month only...as I need to be there with the Danok gang...hahahah
haha too bad these two events are in month of Sep

dun see any events mentioned for Oct or Nov yet leh

Quote:
Bro, u base at s'pore ?
ya unfortunately haha, still tryin to "unbased" myself from Sillypore
Old 08-09-2008, 03:15 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I think its at :-

55 Emmanuelle Tower Level 3 Ratchadapísèk Rd Hûay-Kwăang Din Daeng

Tel : 02-276-4690-4 ต่อ 318

Casanova

You might wanna call them up to re-confirm?

Ok...will check it out since it is so near my hotel....Hip Hotel..hahahahah I thought the one at Nana Plaza ~ Casanova at the 2nd floor is a ladyboy bar.....hahahah Give me a fright actually!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1