The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2015, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SG2JB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SG Transport Service -> To JB THAI CLUBS PARTY DRINKING | SLEAZY MASSAGE

Feeling bored of SG Thai Clubs and wanna venture out to JB and drink with your friends?

I'm currently providing a TO-FRO Transport service to SG Bros. All-in-One Package details as follows.

9PM to 4AM
1. Pick-up all individuals and do a quick body check (Strictly no drug trafficking)

2. Transport to JB to exchange $$ - Thai Club Drinks + Flowers + Food + Cigg + Sleazy Massage -> All in all $200/pax is enough. Without Massage -> $130 max. Or you can exchange more if you want to be king inside

3. After all exchanging and buying of cigg/soft drinks/ice cream is done, reach Thai Club about 1030PM (I'm including normal traffic jams @ custom)

4. Club end timing is usually 3AM.

5. Reach Taman Sentosa and makan. If you wish to dine-in for cheap, delicious zi-char, have to leave Thai Club by 130AM latest. This place is for bros to cool-down their alcohol level, chit-chat and talk cock.

6. Last stop will be a Sleazy Massage with pretty and hot viet girls. Damage range 138rm - 188rm. 45mins ~ 80mins duration depending.

7. Leave for Singapore. But before that, will do another check on individual to ensure NO DRUG TRAFFICKING and ferry each bro home safely.

My charges for the trip: $170SGD flat (Bring up to 3 PAX MAXIMUM). $150SGD flat if you would like to void the massage period. NOTE: The package can be altered to suit your needs (i.e. Going KSL Mall to stock up your groceries/watch movie instead of heading for the massage).

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

THAI CLUB
-Located @ Taman Mount Austin and some other areas
-Usually flood with Thai Girls
-2 Beer tower is around $85SGD (Given current rate 1:3)
-Their draft beer has stronger taste, unlike Singapore which is so diluted.
-Tiger Beer Bucket about 78MYR (4 x 375ml btls)
-Liquor Price not sure
-Shots for lady drink 30MYR/shot
-Flower min. 20MYR
-Cheap call-in snacks/hot spicy foods/rice/etc
-Compared to SG, I personally think Malaysia Thai Clubs are more enjoyable

MAKAN
-Taman Sentosa (Abalone noodle/Lok Lok/Tomyam Noodles/Zi-Char)

MASSAGE
-Viet Girls
-Add info can PM me

Do let me know via WhatsApp 90113073 OR drop me a pm if you're interested. Please indicate clearly you are from sammyboyforum (if whatsapp) as I have other clients to serve as well. Thnks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1