The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-05-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Sorry to know that bro.

This is a good reminder to all of us not to reveal too much details here, especially while writing MRs. There are many bao toh kia in this forum.
Thanks bro, and you are right that being too active here is not necessarily good.

Anyway, if things got south because of this it is her loss, I'll just cut down and save some dough. If that dude gained something because of this, good for him.

C
Old 12-05-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks bro, and you are right that being too active here is not necessarily good.

Anyway, if things got south because of this it is her loss, I'll just cut down and save some dough. If that dude gained something because of this, good for him.
Not sure what happened to your case bro, I was away from the thread for weeks and only briefly scan through what I have missed. It is indeed sianz to be identified by the ML but happened to me years back too, twice in fact lol. Actually doesn't change anything one, I still book ML per normal, tcss post FRs per normal, even though one of the gal blacklist me in DB. Don't let this unpleasant bother you too much. Plus the gals will eventually RTC anyway. Won't have adverse damage one
Old 12-05-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Not sure what happened to your case bro, I was away from the thread for weeks and only briefly scan through what I have missed. It is indeed sianz to be identified by the ML but happened to me years back too, twice in fact lol. Actually doesn't change anything one, I still book ML per normal, tcss post FRs per normal, even though one of the gal blacklist me in DB. Don't let this unpleasant bother you too much. Plus the gals will eventually RTC anyway. Won't have adverse damage one
If fact 2 regular MLs "identified" me in recent weeks, first one I am not very sure how but she can and frequently browse this forum. The second one is pretty obvious if the dude just share what I post here. He not only shared but also depicted me in a bad light.

For your case you probably wrote something unfavourable about her and she found out/blacklisted you. It happens bah, happened between Annie and me and she WCed me to confront after someone baotohed me.

Thanks lah

C
Old 12-05-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Actually, even if marry them also no guarantee that she will be exclusive.
Some people are wired simple la bro!
Less good FR = More booking slots for them!
Marry ML = She is theirs, mind body and soul!
Serve water= GFE!

You of all people should know best
Old 12-05-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is indeed sianz to be identified by the ML but happened to me years back too, twice in fact lol. Actually doesn't change anything one, I still book ML per normal, tcss post FRs per normal, even though one of the gal blacklist me in DB. Don't let this unpleasant bother you too much. Plus the gals will eventually RTC anyway. Won't have adverse damage one
Quote:
If fact regular 2 MLs "identified" me in recent weeks, first one I am not very sure how but she can and frequently browse this forum.
Write MR don't write very detail lah.
No big loss lah....these are just mere chickens, not some goddess.

Black list black list lo.....

There will still be chickens who are willing to take your biz.
Old 12-05-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
If fact regular 2 MLs "identified" me in recent weeks, first one I am not very sure how but she can and frequently browse this forum. The second one is pretty obvious if the dude just share what I post here. He not only shared but also depicted me in a bad light.

For your case you probably wrote something unfavourable about her and she found out/blacklisted you. It happens bah, happened between Annie and me and she WCed me to confront after someone baotohed me.

Thanks lah
Ya I wrote bad FR and tio CSI lol.

I see, anyway probably awkward to RTM those MLs whom identified you but I seriously doubt they will spread the word to their community la, they are more interested to earn $$. Plus some MLs are actually quite savvy to know is always words against words and will not be bothered too much. Just focus on other MLs then bro, plenty to invest and build new rapport. Cheers man
Old 12-05-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some people are wired simple la bro!
Less good FR = More booking slots for them!
Marry ML = She is theirs, mind body and soul!
Serve water= GFE!

You of all people should know best
Ahahaha, true also.

I need to slowly consolidate who give the best welcome drinks.

1. Nina - flavoured tea
2. Momo - chrysanthemum tea
Nat, Xiao Qi - Nil

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-05-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Ahahaha, true also.

1. Nina - flavoured tea
Nat, Xiao Qi - Nil
Momo got chrysanthemum tea
Old 12-05-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Think it’s a case of YMMV
For my case. I won’t RTM for varying reasons.

Her figure and looks (and long hair) gives me the xiao xiao (twins) during XX’s first stint. She’s an above average looker for sure. But her professionalism is more akin to XX’s second stint.

But as I said. YMMV and you can try your luck with her and see if ngam.
Whats the main diff between XX's first and second stint uh?
Old 12-05-2023, 03:10 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Her age??

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 12-05-2023, 03:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Can add in W? Premium Chinese tea.

Wait …. YMMV. Scared of the bros here. Some damn small heart

Quote:
Ahahaha, true also.

1. Nina - flavoured tea
2. Momo - chrysanthemum tea
Nat, Xiao Qi - Nil

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 12-05-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post

She is more experienced in handling us!
Old 12-05-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Dear "enough of Nina from you" zapper, are you worried that you will have difficulties getting a booking? Don't hide behind the shadows leh, share with us what is your fear la lol. For the record, I was replying to a bro query la, and Nina has been well reviewed for months. You wanna hog her for yourself then fork out the cash to bao her lor..why you sooo insecure
I feel you bro. Shared FR on LL and Nina, both kena zapped lol. Loser sia, maybe those are the ones that kena rejected because their behaviour disgusted the said ML, then now they can’t get their appointment anymore. And btw, some ppl do share fake info through personal messages, don’t anyhow assume the ML will give you this or that. Always ask before doing anything.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If fact 2 regular MLs "identified" me in recent weeks, first one I am not very sure how but she can and frequently browse this forum. The second one is pretty obvious if the dude just share what I post here. He not only shared but also depicted me in a bad light.
Thanks lah

I thought only in workplace we often encountered back stabling but here also have..... what a joke!
Old 12-05-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post

Wait …. YMMV. Scared of the bros here. Some damn small heart
Content no longer relevant 😌

Last edited by Johndick; 12-05-2023 at 03:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1