The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 23-04-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greatmushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Any bros have recommendations at Taman Abad and Taman Sri Tebrau area? Will up for reco
Old 24-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
last night went to this zen zeng spa (same row as the clean massage joint bangkok spa, google on maps you will find zen zeng few units down the row)

supposed to be full service 198, but go in room found out only BJ and HJ

i took girl 31 and here are ratings

looks: 5/10 lao goh
personality: cheerful and willing
body: 6/10
boobs: 7/10 b cup soft boobs with nice brown nipples that unfortunately she don't let me suck grrr
bbbj: 5/10 suck the tip nia only deep throat for 5 seconds
hj: 4/10 tried to use death grip at the end
massage: 8/10 good hard massage, after i cum and shower i tot dress up and go, she pat the bed and massage my head again
fj: 0/10 i thought i was being scam, came out from room my friends both said the same thing, no FJ provided at zen zeng, wtffff ??? then full service means what? lol
zen zeng spa I'm told cannot FJ inside the spa

But to be objective, the rm198 you paid is for b2b, hj service, cant rmb if bj is part of the package but there you go
Old 31-05-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The last visit to this place, tenet, was before covid. Back then a lot of popular milfs working there. Literally can hear slurping and piak piak sounds.

Today visited and the scene was so different. More ah peaks around and the customers seems quite little compared to the past. Had no. 13 and was given the usual service of bbbj and fj. The massage was so-so and rather painful.

No: 13
Looks: average milf
Boobs: small B
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 7/10
Rtf: unless can find an angpai if not won’t go again.
Old 05-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Mabukman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBahbeng View Post
Ah Beng want give report again.

That day i boring. So drive drive look for fun. Sekali drive until Setia Indah. Never here b4...so just look see look see.
Then i see one MP. then i no care. I just go up.

Wait in room. very fast come my ML. walan eh. look macam 40+. quite big size. Face cannot make it but nehneh sibeh big. I see the face abit sian. but i shy to ask change lah so cincai lah.

But hor i very heng..she massage sibeh good. Hard but no pain.
I like. What lagi best is...her finger will touch my kuku when massage my leg. Walan very shiok. I try no think her face lah, if think her face i cannot enjoy.
After finish massage back, she use towel clean my back. When i want turn my body...she said wait. I think wait what..wait durian drop ah. Then sekali i feel her finger like play piano on my back..sibeh itchy but sibeh song. Like got electric feel. She use finger to touch my whole body...from my back..to my butt to my leg...back to my butt then attack my butt hole. Walan i never have this before. My lanjiao become very the hard.

Then she ask me turn. Then i turn lah. then i see her face...jialat..now i horny liao her face become quite ok to look. Cibai..man all like that, as long as lanjiao song all can liao.

Then she sit between my leg massage my inner leg. wah. my lanjiao still very hard. Then this cibai ML start talk cock. she say my lanjiao very pretty...the head is pink color. That is true. But then she say my lanjiao very big. cibai...i know she talk cock liao. My lanjiao only 5 inch where got big. Then she continue say my lanjiao very power. she like. Cibai...she never try how she know got power.

Then she ask want HJ or not..this cibai ML already play my lanjiao so long time make me so hard. still ask cibai question. But hor..i a bit funny...why she HJ no use oil...just massage my lanjiao. She like just play play...no really handjob. But i feel very shiok .so i let her play. Then she move to beside me...start kissing my nipple. I cannot tahan liao...straight open her shirt and bra .walan...her neh neh really sibeh big. I no care liao....suck her nipple kao kao. Her neh neh saggy but still very shiok to play.

Then she move to my lanjiao area start kissing my lanjiao head. No BJ...just kissing. And say she like my lanjiao very much. Walan....very the song. Then she start licking..lick lick...then swallow my whole lanjiao. Wah the feeling is heaven. Her mouth very wet and warm...and her BJ is slow...no power suck but feel very shiok and itchy. She suck and lick a while. i cannot tahan liao then she use hand to pump my juice out.

Sibeh song.
I no ask how much. pay her 100 and go. She no say anything. Still ask me come again. I say okok but forgot ask her name. Cibai.

No need ask location. i think Setia Indah only 1 MP...go find yoursef. Very small only Setia Indah. Easy find.

But give me point if you like my report.
Finish.
This 1 should be Spa line MP above the saloon 1..I think you've got the counter lady..tried others..they did not allow AR
Old 05-11-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Looked for Mandy again. Very good service. WeChat her to enquire. WeChat : a17774699229
Old 05-11-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Mabukman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Looked for Mandy again. Very good service. WeChat her to enquire. WeChat : a17774699229

All girl also can FJ 1 meh?very tempting this place
Old 14-11-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Scuff011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
Bro thai legend, loykrathong lot there
Bro can tell me your experience there? I wanna try
Old 14-11-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
itsraymondhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any places to recommend around Austin area? Thanks!
Old 21-11-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
i think i know which spa u refering to
Hey bro, do you mind share location?
Old 23-11-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabukman View Post

All girl also can FJ 1 meh?very tempting this place
not all girls can fj, most are milf or gilf......

only no 88 (mandy) is considered good there..... milf but attractive.

no1 can do very sensual massage, milf approaching gilf....

88 and 1 both can FJ

Tried a few other girls there but all CMI. Old women but quote 150-200 for b2b+hj..... Got a few ladies first time I tried tell me they are on mensus, then i go 2 weeks later still say mensus

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 23-11-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to one of the MP place in molek area. Just wanted a normal thai massage but ended up with a fj.

Massage for abt 30mins then leads to her being horny and touching me all over. Took off her tee and shorts to start and lick her boobs, finger her with panties on.
She couldnt take it anymore and ask me condom on and doggy her off the massage bed. Luckily always hv a condom standby in the wallet for such emergencies
Followed by missionary and her riding on top grinding me for about 5mins before shooting.

No: no number or name
Looks: Cute looking thai, can speak simple Chinese.
Boobs: big B
Bbbj: 7/10 with caps on
Fj: 8/10
Damage: 60rm + 100rm
Rtf: definitely. Won't be sharing yet as I still wanna keep her available. Maybe I check with her consent first if she wants more customers.

At this price point definitely very worth it
Old 24-11-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya molek, austin and jaya areas the best haha, lots of gem
Old 24-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
ya molek, austin and jaya areas the best haha, lots of gem
Yes and their service much better than those nearer to the causeway. Friendly on the wallet too.
Old 25-11-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any good fj place at KSL area?
Old 25-11-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Recently visited the place above a pub at Austin. mostly prc milfs / gilfs. 128+50 for massage, top roam + HJ.. i may return for the massage but not for the quality of ladies..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1