The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Love hurts or It helps to heal?

Come across a post by a friend. I think it make sense...

"Everyone says that love hurts,but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love, but in reality LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again"
Old 10-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Love hurts or It helps to heal?

In general ......... hurts or not .....

It usually depends if the word "LOVE" is used as a NOUN or a VERB
Old 10-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
Lookforhope deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLookforhope deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If love is over, it may hurts
Old 10-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

from love to NO love hurts the most....
Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 14
Nanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond repute

Simple solution : don't fall in love and you won't be hurt .
Old 11-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of

Sometimes.. Feeling Hurt make U appreciate the time when U r deeply in Love n when Pain is far within reach. Jus like when U never taste Bitter. We wouldn't know how Sweet Sugar is. That's why it's good to embrace Love n keep it alive before we start feeling hurt again..
Old 11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Love is like water that bears the boat but can also capsize the boat (水能载舟,亦能覆舟). As we cannot live without water, we cannot live without love cos love is what life is all about. If we miss love, we miss life. Love is always open arms. If we close our arms about love, we will find that we are left holding only ourselves. Love is spontaneous and craves expression through joy, through beauty, through truth, even through tears.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Love is like water that bears the boat but can also capsize the boat (水能载舟,亦能覆舟). As we cannot live without water, we cannot live without love cos love is what life is all about. If we miss love, we miss life. Love is always open arms. If we close our arms about love, we will find that we are left holding only ourselves. Love is spontaneous and craves expression through joy, through beauty, through truth, even through tears.
I am 西北的感动.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
royalblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are different types of love. the best kind is family love. its everlasting and unconditional.
"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
I am 西北的感动.
Me too

It must be love

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 11-09-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblood View Post
there are different types of love. the best kind is family love. its everlasting and unconditional.
to the bro who zapped me saying you don't understand:

there's love in every relationship:
family love between parents and children
pet love between owner and pet
friendship love between friends
sibling love between siblings
relationship love between partners

all i'm saying is family love is the strongest and will never diminish over time. your parents will love you no matter what you become. this is because you are their flesh and blood. thank you.
"No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training....what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates 470-399 B.C.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblood View Post
there's love in every relationship
U missed out luv btwn lovers n fbs
The luv is simply
Ooooh, I just LUVVV to FARK U lolzzzzzz
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 11-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
U missed out luv btwn lovers n fbs
The luv is simply
Ooooh, I just LUVVV to FARK U lolzzzzzz
lol bro.. that one is a common love for sex.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Everybody needs love, that's why they call it love BUT nowadays love needs money. Some group of people may say money is the root of all evil but no denying everyone loves money Some group of people say that money is not the key to happiness, but if we have enough money, we can have a key made Another group of people also say money cannot buy happiness, but if we have money, we can park alongside happiness Everybody needs money, that's why they call it m(h)oney. The purest form of love is Parental Love and we must repay their love with utmost filial piety even if it means giving up our life to repay them (18years later still a 好汉 - But this is only an old saying, come back or not I really no idea same as just now I asked the joss stick shop's owner which hell notes are more liquid and she fxxked me upside down, saying she never used before)

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 11-09-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Everybody needs love, that's why they call it love BUT nowadays love needs money. Some group of people may say money is the root of all evil but no denying everyone loves money Some group of people say that money is not the key to happiness, but if we have enough money, we can have a key made Another group of people also say money cannot buy happiness, but if we have money, we can park alongside happiness Everybody needs money, that's why they call it m(h)oney. The purest form of love is Parental Love and we must repay their love with utmost filial piety even if it means giving up our life to repay them (18years later still a 好汉 - But this is only an old saying, come back or not I really no idea same as just now I asked the joss stick shop's owner which hell notes are more liquid and she fxxked me upside down, saying she never used before)
Lol. . Liquid hell notes. .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1