The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2022, 12:57 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad1255 View Post
Hi Dr Tan,

Just finished a session with an FL, after pulling out we noticed that there was some blood on the condom. She was saying that it was because my size was a bit big for her, just curious if this is normal and is there anything I should look out for the next few days?
I didnt notice anything like odour/bumps etc before doing it with her but I'm pretty new to the FL experience so I might have not spotted any thing that shouldnt be there.

Thank You for your guidance!
Hello. She should probably be more worried that you. Post coital vaginal bleeding could indicate serious issues for the woman like cancer.

The good news for you is that as long as the condom remained intact, you need not be overtly worried. That of course dose not mean you are guaranteed to be safe. Even with a condom you are at risk of STIs.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:19 PM

DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirio View Post
Hi all,

Does anyone has a recommendation on where to do full test on all type of sexual disease at an affordable price? The last time I went to dtap clinic it cost me around $4xx or $6xx.

Any bros can advice on this?
Please allow me to give my take on this.

I see a lot of patients who request to be tested for "everything". I understand that what they want is a sort of guarantee to be free of diseases.

Now, the problem is such tests do not exist. Even without taking into account that testing can be inaccurate, the fact is there are diseases we are unable to test for.

For example Wart causing HPV, Scabies, Lice, Molluscum Contagiosum (and these days Monkeypox) etc. So don't be surprised that a month after your "full test on all type of sexual disease", you start developing symptoms.

The other problem is certain tests like test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are site specific. In other words, even if you test clear for Gonorrhea in your urine this does not mean you do not have it in your throat.

So if you test for all the STIs we can possibly test for in all the sites we can possibly test, honestly your total bill will be closer to $2,000. Yes two thousand dollars. Crazy. AND this does not even guarantee you that you are absolutely 100% disease free.

So what most clinics do is they come up with these "comprehensive STI screening packages" for a few hundred dollars which unfortunately are not very comprehensive.

My personal approach to this is to understand from the patient what his exposures have been and what his concerns are. Then tailor the tests accordingly. I will explain to the patient what we are NOT testing for and why. TBH most patient just need to screen for 4 things - HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. And the price tag for this should be closer to $200.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
Hirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post

I see a lot of patients who request to be tested for "everything". I understand that what they want is a sort of guarantee to be free of diseases.

Now, the problem is such tests do not exist. Even without taking into account that testing can be inaccurate, the fact is there are diseases we are unable to test for.

For example Wart causing HPV, Scabies, Lice, Molluscum Contagiosum (and these days Monkeypox) etc. So don't be surprised that a month after your "full test on all type of sexual disease", you start developing symptoms.

The other problem is certain tests like test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are site specific. In other words, even if you test clear for Gonorrhea in your urine this does not mean you do not have it in your throat.

So if you test for all the STIs we can possibly test for in all the sites we can possibly test, honestly your total bill will be closer to $2,000. Yes two thousand dollars. Crazy. AND this does not even guarantee you that you are absolutely 100% disease free.

So what most clinics do is they come up with these "comprehensive STI screening packages" for a few hundred dollars which unfortunately are not very comprehensive.

My personal approach to this is to understand from the patient what his exposures have been and what his concerns are. Then tailor the tests accordingly. I will explain to the patient what we are NOT testing for and why. TBH most patient just need to screen for 4 things - HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. And the price tag for this should be closer to $200.
Wow. This is actually a very good and detailed advice. Thanks a lot for making it crystal clear!
Old 10-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:

Why not HPV as well since there’s no cure for it, just curious?
Old 10-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
SethJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate all the info and experience shared here...
Old 11-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
They might check HPV in females cos of risk of cervical cancer, but in males you only run the risk of developing genital warts and passing to your partners which isn't something that causes disability in yourself. Meanwhile the big 4 mentioned have chance of causing impotence or severe disease in men.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuforeveryoung View Post
They might check HPV in females cos of risk of cervical cancer, but in males you only run the risk of developing genital warts and passing to your partners which isn't something that causes disability in yourself. Meanwhile the big 4 mentioned have chance of causing impotence or severe disease in men.
But read online that HPV will infect wife and kids so in a way it’s a disability because can’t have kids
Old 12-07-2022, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
HPV testing for men has its limitations:

1. Not all strains of HPV can be tested for. In fact, only certain cancer causing strains can be tested for. So you can test "clear" for HPV then immediately go on to grow warts.

2. Current machines and testing protocols are not validated for testing any other site aside from the cervix. There are protocols to test the throat and anus but only in research settings.

3. It is rather pricey.

You are also correct to point out that there is no cure for it. The best thing you can do is to get vaccinated.

The tests are therefore useful if they are positive. So that we can test again after a period of time to document that it is gone.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Dr Tan

Had unprotected oral and protected sex last week. The same night, had a little itch at the tip of my penis on the foreskin area. Not so much of an itch but something feels different.

It’s been a week, no pain while peeing, no discharge or anything but that same weird feeling. Is this likely to be a UTI?
Old 14-07-2022, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Hi Dr Tan

Had unprotected oral and protected sex last week. The same night, had a little itch at the tip of my penis on the foreskin area. Not so much of an itch but something feels different.

It’s been a week, no pain while peeing, no discharge or anything but that same weird feeling. Is this likely to be a UTI?
1. STD symptoms do not appear so quickly (i.e. same night)

2. Symptoms of UTI (Cystitis) are more likely to be fever, pain or burning sensation passing urine, urinary frequency and urinary urgency.

3. Cystitis is very rare in men

4. You can have an STD like Chlamydia and show no symptoms. You can catch an STD from oral sex alone.

5. It can take 2 weeks for STD symptoms to appear.

Go get tested.
Old 29-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
From your description it sounds like thrush

Please see a Doctor. I cannot make a diagnosis for you. Also, this does not mean you have not caught anything else. Certain STIs like Chlamydia may not show any symptoms.
Thanks Dr tan.
What I did was that I wash my penis with mouthwash and applied antiseptic cream. All cleared off.

I wonder if the ml did a bbbj on me while my foreskin still covers the Penis head would cause any harm?
Old 31-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jkwy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello dr

I had visited a fl on June 1 after that I felt pain in my testes, went for urine test 2 weeks later for chlamydia and gr test come out negative. Still felt the pain then I went for syphills and hiv test also negative( 5 weeks after the incident) also have went for the rest of the sti test on that week except herpes and hpv as doctor say don’t need. Inbetween I got covid and for that period of time my balls felt fine. Can you please advice me 🙏🙏🙏 unprotected oral, protected sex
Old 01-08-2022, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Thanks Dr tan.
What I did was that I wash my penis with mouthwash and applied antiseptic cream. All cleared off.

I wonder if the ml did a bbbj on me while my foreskin still covers the Penis head would cause any harm?
Washing your penis with mouthwash not the best idea. The chemicals can be caustic to your skin or your urethra. And honestly if the skin or mucosa was infected, washing with mouthwash is not going to fix it. Using antiseptic cream is a good idea.

I don't quite understand your other question. You mean that the foreskin acts as a protective cover for the penis? Sorry it does not.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkwy View Post
Hello dr

I had visited a fl on June 1 after that I felt pain in my testes, went for urine test 2 weeks later for chlamydia and gr test come out negative. Still felt the pain then I went for syphills and hiv test also negative( 5 weeks after the incident) also have went for the rest of the sti test on that week except herpes and hpv as doctor say don’t need. Inbetween I got covid and for that period of time my balls felt fine. Can you please advice me 🙏🙏🙏 unprotected oral, protected sex
Well you have pain in your testes. There can be many possible diagnoses. Since the pain came on after your exposure it stands to reason that it could be caused by an infection. But since you have already ruled out infection (I assume since I do not know what tests you did) then you need to consider the possibility that the timing was purely coincidental and the cause of the pain may not be related to the exposure at all.

My advice to you: See your Doctor again and find out the cause of the pain. You may need to undergo an ultrasound of your scrotum.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Washing your penis with mouthwash not the best idea. The chemicals can be caustic to your skin or your urethra. And honestly if the skin or mucosa was infected, washing with mouthwash is not going to fix it. Using antiseptic cream is a good idea.

I don't quite understand your other question. You mean that the foreskin acts as a protective cover for the penis? Sorry it does not.
Thanks Dr tan.

BTW... when I use antiseptic cream to cure the thrush from me... it worked. However, it comes back again after few days. I wash my penis daily thou. What could be the trigger point?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1