The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
regretsnewleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about STD

I would like to know if a -ve syphilis test at 6 week since exposure is conclusive?
Old 17-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about STD - updated May 2011

100% agreed with you. Best not to anyhow eat, the more you eat, the more problem you will have. How safe is still unsafe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker1111 View Post
Good for you.
Last year a pinoy gave me BBBJ
About three weeks later, penis swollen, terrible itch, red, lymph node activated near groin.
It healed by itself about a month later, no medication.
But now after a year, still fell the itch every now and then on the penis.
Last week screen for HIV, thank God, I am not infected, also screened for syphillis, also thank God I am not infected.
Now, I stay clean, would like to dedicate my time and life for God, appreciate my life more. Might be going steady with a divorcee I met recently.
My advice to All out there please stay SAFE and practice safe sex all the time, abstinence is still the best.
If really in"need" just DIY! it's cheaper and safer..
Old 08-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talk about myself then, many months ago because I'm a Tzu Chi (Singapore) Buddhist Foundation volunteer after all, I went ahead and got myself medically screened during a health screening - in fact the nursing medical professional was very good at her job, she noticed that I was around 33 years old, good enough to die whether you believe in Jesus Christ, or simply why all adult men eventually ought to die, so without any newer questioning, the Tzu Chi Health Screening automagically included HIV/STI testing as part of the requirement, in fact even though I survived that testing the report simply told me that it was high cholesterol and moderate blood pressure readings, you see the thing is in the context of Buddhism or even Singapore law denying or hiding things is worse than coming clean, I used a condom before, and it's just a matter of time before sickness comes again this way, even if the medical screening may have suggested that I appear healthy enough, if you walk into any other non-free health screening providers like SATA they'll also tell you that the first six months one may appear healthy, as long as one partakes in what I was educated as "sexual misconduct", it's just a matter of time, if I survived a test few months ago I'm just being lucky, few months down the road honestly what would have and still do perplex me is less about me confessing that I may be sicker than I thought, what is perplexing is how even if I'm sicker than others who may be older than me, it's perfectly alright because I probably deserved it - accepting one's karma, i.e. cause and effect, is actually more challenging than accepting one's medication.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You can buy yourself a vagina shrine where you can worship and present offerings daily.

Where to get this?

There was some rich guy who collect 3D molds of the vagina he upped.
Old 13-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lfxl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very informative and rather detailed.
Eye opener for me.

Bump up to raise awareness.
Practice safe and not harm your loved ones, others or your ownself
Old 24-06-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking for a clear answer. Girl has syphilis. Hands and feet peeling. Went to doctor and was tested. Given shots in the butt (ouch)! Now after over one year seems to be OK but Doctor says it could still be in the blood.

QUESTION: Can she still infect a partner with the syphilis? Yes, of course use a condom, but what if it breaks, comes off etc? Is the syphilis still active in her and can it be transmitted by any means?

Not me, but she would like to get married some day, have kids, etc, but she feels lost right now and is going day to day without any hope?
Old 24-06-2016, 03:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclen View Post
Looking for a clear answer. Girl has syphilis. Hands and feet peeling. Went to doctor and was tested. Given shots in the butt (ouch)! Now after over one year seems to be OK but Doctor says it could still be in the blood.

QUESTION: Can she still infect a partner with the syphilis? Yes, of course use a condom, but what if it breaks, comes off etc? Is the syphilis still active in her and can it be transmitted by any means?

Not me, but she would like to get married some day, have kids, etc, but she feels lost right now and is going day to day without any hope?
I think there is some confusion somewhere.

Syphilis is either successfully treated or it isn't.

Once it is successfully treated there is no risk of the disease being transmitted.

However there are still antibodies in the blood and I think this is what the doctor is referring to.

Dr Tan can clarify when he pops by.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-06-2016, 05:47 AM
Samster

mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I think there is some confusion somewhere.

Syphilis is either successfully treated or it isn't.

Once it is successfully treated there is no risk of the disease being transmitted.

However there are still antibodies in the blood and I think this is what the doctor is referring to.

Dr Tan can clarify when he pops by.
Thank you for the response! I wait for Dr Tan to clarify further, but yours is the clearest answer to the question!
Old 30-06-2016, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Good question. I love questions about Syphilis testing. It is so complex. This is going to be a long one so bear with me.

You must first understand that there is NO test that actually detects the Syphilis bacteria in the body. We have 2 types of tests to diagnose Syphilis:

1. Non-Treponemal tests (VDRL, RPR etc)
This test was developed in 1906 (WTF!!! And Doctors are still using it now?! YES we are). Some smart guy found that blood from a person infected with Syphilis will react with pieces of Ox heart and cause the test tube fluid to foam.

The level of disease activity of Syphilis can be determined by seeing how much you can dilute the patient's blood and still get a foamy reaction. If you dilute it 2x and still get a reaction it is reported as 1:2. If you dilute again it's 1:4 then 1:8 all the way to 1:256. You get the idea.

As you can obviously see, this test is very prone to false positive. People can have all sorts of antibodies in their blood that reacts with Ox heart.

So if a person tests positive on VDRL or RPR, the result is always confirmed with another test called.....

2. Treponemal tests (TPHA, TPPA)

These tests are more specific for antibodies to Treponema Pallidum which is the bacteria that causes the disease Syphilis.

So if a person is positive for both VDRL and TPHA, he/she is diagnosed as having a Syphilis infection. They are then put on treatment.

Now comes your question: How do we know that they are cured or not?

You might think the answer is obvious. Both these tests will become negative! Right? Uhh. Not right.

Both these tests will remain positive for many many years. Sometimes for a lifetime. That is because both these tests test for antibodies which we know will persist in the patient's body long after the infection is gone.

So how? Well, current guidelines say that if we see a 4-fold drop in titer of the VDRL within 3 to 6 months of therapy, we can assume the patient is no longer infected. (eg. if the person tested 1:8 before treatment, the number has to drop to 1:2 after treatment - 4 fold drop). However, the patient has to be followed up for a total of 2 years ensuring that the VDRL titer stays low before he/she is discharged from care.

This is a very rough overview. There are many details and caveats to Syphilis testing. It is still best to see a doctor for your specific concerns.

WRT your question, if it was me, I would not touch the girl for at least 2 years if she has been diagnosed with Syphilis. And she had better have the 6 sequential blood tests to prove that she is cleared before thinking of getting into any action.

However, once the 2 years is over and she is certified clear, she can lead a completely normal life. Except when she goes for health screening, the Syphilis will always test positive and she will always have to explain to the doctor her past medical history of having had Syphilis and received treatment.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post

However, once the 2 years is over and she is certified clear, she can lead a completely normal life. Except when she goes for health screening, the Syphilis will always test positive and she will always have to explain to the doctor her past medical history of having had Syphilis and received treatment.
Looks like I wasn't too far off the mark then. I just did not know enough to offer an explanation.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 01-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
WRT your question, if it was me, I would not touch the girl for at least 2 years if she has been diagnosed with Syphilis. And she had better have the 6 sequential blood tests to prove that she is cleared before thinking of getting into any action.

Fantastic response! Finally someone who boils it down to the answer! 2 years and more tests are required before she should be able to play again. The stay away is no problem as i was not planning any action with her anyway.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
maninneed is Cool - loads of Potential

Did something really regretful.

Went for massage in ho chi minh contacted from wechat.
Reached the shop/house. Got led by a lady to the top floor and stripped for massage. The feel is just like geylang but adding a little rubbing in front.
Standard catbath and bj then riding me. After a while, condom came loose so stopped to do hj.
I rub her vigina while hj and think she horny so just ride me without condom till i came in her.

Can i ask how long doe it take to show all/any symptoms before i should go check and confirm all is safe from hiv and stds.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninneed View Post

Can i ask how long doe it take to show all/any symptoms before i should go check and confirm all is safe from hiv and stds.
You are at risk of contracting HIV. If this episode just happened I would strongly recommend PEP but it has to be done within 3 days of exposure and the sooner the better.

https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics...xis/index.html

If the 3 day window has passed you should still see a doctor straight away and tell him what happened. He will then advise what tests need to be done and when they should be conducted.

Many STDs (HIV included) have no symptoms so you won't know that you're infected until it is too late.

Do not delay.

Old 19-08-2016, 08:27 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i think you are in the high risk category... these are the type of exposure that fulfill all the ticked for PEP.

symptoms doesnt really tell much... do the 4th gen test after a month, but note that it wont be 100% accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninneed View Post
Did something really regretful.

Went for massage in ho chi minh contacted from wechat.
Reached the shop/house. Got led by a lady to the top floor and stripped for massage. The feel is just like geylang but adding a little rubbing in front.
Standard catbath and bj then riding me. After a while, condom came loose so stopped to do hj.
I rub her vigina while hj and think she horny so just ride me without condom till i came in her.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-08-2016, 12:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Agree with all above. Please see a Dr Asap.

http://www.unaids.org/en/regionscoun...ntries/vietnam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1