The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2012, 06:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about STD - updated May 2011

read the sticky on herpes or google
http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=21670

There are several antivirals that are effective for treating herpes including: aciclovir (acyclovir), valaciclovir (valacyclovir), famciclovir, and penciclovir. Aciclovir was the first discovered and is now available in generic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Any bros here know any other better solution than valtrax..?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hyper99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: All you need to know about STD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...d-quickly.html

New strain of antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea spreading, found in the throat of a japanese sex worker.
Old 20-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Nobel laureate, discoverer of HIV, says cure in sight

Report from APF dated 20 July 2012 :-

Nobel laureate, discoverer of HIV, says cure in sight

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The Nobel laureate who helped to discover HIV says a cure for Aids is in sight following recent discoveries, in an interview with AFP ahead of a global conference on the disease.

Ms Francoise Barre-Sinoussi, who won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2008 as part of a team that discovered the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (Aids), said scientific research was zeroing in on a cure for the illness.

She cited a patient in Berlin who appears to have been cured through a bone marrow transplant, 'which proves that finding a way of eliminating the virus from the body is something that is realistic'.

Other sources of optimism are the small minority of patients - less than 0.3 per cent - who exhibit no symptoms of the virus without ever receiving treatment; and a small group in France who received antiretroviral drugs and now live without treatment or symptoms, Ms Barre-Sinoussi said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 27-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 12
albertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All you need to know about STD

if only during ejaculate time can feel the burning sensation, is it one of the symptoms for std.. so far urine time no feel n no discharge.. already call dsc clinic to make appointment for test though.. anyone know how long all the tests n times need to take n will i know the result on tat day?
hope some bros over here can help..
tks
Old 28-07-2012, 06:55 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why didnt you ask them those questions when u call them to make the appointment?

Also learn how to google..
you can get the answers from the dsc website.
http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=65

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlow View Post
already call dsc clinic to make appointment for test though.. anyone know how long all the tests n times need to take n will i know the result on tat day?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adamleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fingers feel numb, what does it mean? HIV?
Old 30-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bigbang486 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All you need to know about STD

For HIV test, you can do a HIV swab test using the reputable Oraquick test,
available here --> www.eztestings.com
Its accurate,quick and painless (no blood required)

There are also test kits available online to detect other forms of STDs.

or you can visit one of the following clinics to do a blood test
--> http://www.drtanandpartners.com/
--> http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/
--> http://www.sgstdclinic.com/home
Old 08-09-2013, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbang486 View Post
For HIV test, you can do a HIV swab test using the reputable Oraquick test,
available here --> www.eztestings.com
Its accurate,quick and painless (no blood required)

There are also test kits available online to detect other forms of STDs.

or you can visit one of the following clinics to do a blood test
--> http://www.drtanandpartners.com/
--> http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/
--> http://www.sgstdclinic.com/home
The last website cannot get through. Seems that it's down or gone.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a quick note about something that just happened to me.
I decided to get a complete test done for all possible forms of STD's at my doctors office. Got the test and all is well as I expected it would be, but better safe than sorry. Now the shocker!!! My insurance company (at least I think that was who it was from), sent to my home a form letter asking if I wanted to protest any of the charges for the following tests I had done on such and such a date! Thank my lucky stars that my wife doesn't open my mail or I would be in the divorce process right now!
Word of caution--be sure the tests do not somehow bite you on the ass! The pain involved at home could be worse than the disease itself!!!!
Comment: If we can not keep this information private, we will not get tested as we should, thereby greatly increasing the risk of passing on STD's and or getting them ourselves!!! Somewhere there is a really bad policy of making this information public!!!! MRCLEN
Old 08-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclen View Post
I decided to get a complete test done for all possible forms of STD's at my doctors office.
Did you test for HPV and Herpes type 1 and 2?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As far as I know, I got tested for every form of STD possible. At least that's what I told my doctor. "Test for everything". I had/have no symptoms of any kind, it was just for self assurance. The problem was the sending of the information to my home and covering the tests that were done. My wife would guess what was going on and it would have been impossible to explain!
Old 08-09-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ningcaichen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Theres a saying. 出来玩就不要怕. Come out play dont be scare if not stay at home heeeheeee
Old 09-09-2013, 03:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclen View Post
As far as I know, I got tested for every form of STD possible. At least that's what I told my doctor. "Test for everything". I had/have no symptoms of any kind, it was just for self assurance. The problem was the sending of the information to my home and covering the tests that were done. My wife would guess what was going on and it would have been impossible to explain!
The problem is that not everything can be tested for. HPV for example cannot be detected via a blood test. HSV tests are very expensive and not very accurate not all labs are equipped to do such tests.

These two viral STDs are the most common of all and can cause the most grief as there is no treatment for either. Once you have the virus, it there for life.

The next time you see your doctor, ask him specifically whether these tests were part of the package.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-09-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

If will receive letters like that. Go to Dr Tan and Partner will be safe or not?
DSC clinic?
Old 27-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
alphaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just last week i went to visit an fl

she bit me for a sec on my chest. i used my fingers to rub her clit, and she giving me a capped bj. occasionally sucking my balls and licking my nipples.
condom was on all the time

do i stand any chance of getting any std?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1