The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gancheongspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The New Paper on Sunday - Thai Clubs

Linked from Thread "Operation"

Recently I visited St James n my friends working there showed me a sms which is believed to be sent by Mr Dennis Foo, the boss of St James Power Station. The contents of the sms are as follow:

"Last nite big operation. 4 to 5 big Thai clubs got hit. Knowing them. This will continue until the job is done. As for us, we better treasure the customers when they come back n give the best entertainment n service from Dennis Foo."

I have read the article which was published on last sunday's New Paper.
Below are the link to the article published.

The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper News

The comments made by Mr Dennis Foo on the New Paper are as follow:

'Why are there so many of them sitting around with the customers and helping to pour drinks?' he asked.

'I have made this comment previously - when recession hits, operators may use underhanded techniques to draw crowds and this is an example. If such practices are legal, let us know.

'It is not fair that some club operators can circumvent the rules and profit at the expense of those who follow the rules and abide by the law.'

I think most bros here also knew that some of his outlets have girls working too. Isnt it contradicting for him to make such comments on the New Paper?

Currently the trend in Singapore is the Thai Clubs. Is it that these Thai Clubs heavily damaged his outlets' business or is it he red eyed on the good business of Thai Clubs that why he commented like that on New Paper?

Bros... Kindly give some comments. Thanks!
Old 21-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: The New Paper on Sunday - Thai Clubs

If u know him personally..... u will not be surprise by those comments he had passed....
Old 21-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
zhuhai69 is Cool - loads of Potential

As said in my previous post, reading this, my instant reaction was Sour Grape. To think that i have always looked up upon mr dennis foo as the big brother of entertainment since the Europa days, really shocked to see him making a comment like that, it is so apparent that he is targeting at the thai clubs, that makes me wonder why, is st james losing out? Kiasuism at play here. Ironically, Mr Foo also have some joints that have working girls too, those who are cheongsters should know what i mean, contradicting indeed.
Old 21-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

St James holdings made a loss for FY09. Dennis Foo is desperate. He is answerable to shareholders.
Old 21-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pekkie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot blame FOO .. Thai joint really hit his businesses , that's why he have no choice but to ask New Paper to hit all the Thai joint . and once the New Paper , there will be someone who will take action and end up the customer will be back to ST James. I think next time we have a business related field and we can always look for the New Paper to help us.
Old 21-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

pekkie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuhai69 View Post
As said in my previous post, reading this, my instant reaction was Sour Grape. To think that i have always looked up upon mr dennis foo as the big brother of entertainment since the Europa days, really shocked to see him making a comment like that, it is so apparent that he is targeting at the thai clubs, that makes me wonder why, is st james losing out? Kiasuism at play here. Ironically, Mr Foo also have some joints that have working girls too, those who are cheongsters should know what i mean, contradicting indeed.

Yes i have been there before and truly there are foreign working gals but are very expensive. Minimum 300 pluss.. but the gals that are only so so. spend
my money for nothing. May as well go to legal GL and can have at least two different type of gals which costs the same
Old 21-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

sexerguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gancheongspider View Post
Linked from Thread "Operation"

Recently I visited St James n my friends working there showed me a sms which is believed to be sent by Mr Dennis Foo, the boss of St James Power Station. The contents of the sms are as follow:

"Last nite big operation. 4 to 5 big Thai clubs got hit. Knowing them. This will continue until the job is done. As for us, we better treasure the customers when they come back n give the best entertainment n service from Dennis Foo."

I have read the article which was published on last sunday's New Paper.
Below are the link to the article published.

The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper News

The comments made by Mr Dennis Foo on the New Paper are as follow:

'Why are there so many of them sitting around with the customers and helping to pour drinks?' he asked.

'I have made this comment previously - when recession hits, operators may use underhanded techniques to draw crowds and this is an example. If such practices are legal, let us know.

'It is not fair that some club operators can circumvent the rules and profit at the expense of those who follow the rules and abide by the law.'

I think most bros here also knew that some of his outlets have girls working too. Isnt it contradicting for him to make such comments on the New Paper?

Currently the trend in Singapore is the Thai Clubs. Is it that these Thai Clubs heavily damaged his outlets' business or is it he red eyed on the good business of Thai Clubs that why he commented like that on New Paper?

Bros... Kindly give some comments. Thanks!

Hey bro, you not worried that the FOO FOO has a big backup. Anyway he will not do that lah, if he does it, that means that he admit to his doings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1