The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 08:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Herpes

Condoms isnt going to protect you fully from getting herpes.

Your risk increases when sores are present or during the shedding period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Has any bros know of cases where someone chionging kena herpes despite being very careful and always caps on for BJ or FJ? I want to try FJ with caps on but scared kena herpes also. Don’t know what’s the realistic risk of catching herpes with caps on.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-05-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
yahoo~ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi,

Can I ask a few questions regards to hsv-1?

1) if someone has hsv-1(not sure oral/genital), will he spread his hsv-1 virus if his gf give him bbbj?

2) is it possible that a person has hsv-1 but never even have any initial outbreak at all?

3) and if a person have hsv-1, can it be spread through genital to genital contact with no symptoms?
Old 18-05-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
gianfrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
u dont have to worry unless it goes above 0.9.. anything below 0.9 means u are ok....
if it hits 1.10 or higher than it is confirm that you have contacted herpes..
anything btw 0.9-1.10 means anitbodies are detect in the test and you are highly to have it and you should go get a check again..

i dont understand what do u mean when u ask " is this still normal for anybody who is healthy without HSV 1 & 2?"
If I tested 1.1 for type 1 now, will this value to go down after sometime. I have totally not any symptom
Old 19-05-2023, 10:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianfrance View Post
If I tested 1.1 for type 1 now, will this value to go down after sometime. I have totally not any symptom
Using HSV IgG Antibodies as a screening test is not the best. Actually it is not even supposed to be used as a screening test.

The principle of antibody serology testing is this: the body produces antibodies specific to a bacteria or virus. So the presence of these antibodies suggests a current or past infection or vaccination. Example: You had a COVID infection last year. You test for COVID antibodies this year - it is positive. If you never had COVID, you test for COVID antibodies - it is negative. Sounds straight forward enough.

The problem with HSV antibodies is that there is a lot of cross reaction. In other words, the test machines mistake other antibodies for HSV antibodies. For example, if you ever had Chickenpox or Chickenpox vaccine, you could have antibodies that the machine will mistake for HSV antibodies.

That is why the lab has a cut off value. Think about it, if the above concept is true, then why should we say it is ok to have "a little bit of HSV antibodies"? Less than 1.1 is ok. That does not make sense. It should be zero.

So the lab sets a value above which it is considered "positive". This is NOT a digital concept. The fact is the higher the titer (amount of antibodies) the more LIKELY the test is a true positive. It is a statistical approximate. Some studies state that if the tier is > 3.0 the likelihood of a true positive is 99%. Not even 100%.

What is a better test to do is a Western Blot for HSV antibodies. This test is a lot more specific. In other words, if the WB test is positive for HSV 1 antibodies then the antibodies detected are truly HSV 1 antibodies.

Now the converse is also true. In other words, if the HSV antibody level is < 1.1 it does NOT mean the patient is NOT carrying HSV. I have seen many patients who have had HSV ulcers confirmed on PCR swabs but the blood IgG test remains "negative" (i.e < 1.1)

So where are we at? My 2 cents worth - do NOT do HSV blood screening if there are no symptoms. The blood test is not designed to be a screening test anyway. If there are symptoms, swab the ulcers for a PCR test. If you have to do a blood test, do a WB.

Hope that helps
Old 30-07-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aaa84aaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just for information, I got herpes oct last year from one of geylang house there.
there were 2 dots on my P, the moment I noticed it I went to DrTan clinic (that time no pain, no itchy, even when I touch it, like normal), they took sample and sent to lab, next day (or 2days) the result was out and positive for herpes.
Went to clinic again for the medicine, they gave me Valtrex and they asked me to take it daily for 6 months.
1 week after I started the medication, the 2 dots were totally gone without mark,
and I continued taking the pils for 6 months without missed even for a day.

April 23 was last month I took the pils(there was no outbreak at all when I’m on medication), went back to DrTan for their advise, they said no need to take any pils if you want, but if the outbreak happens again, you need to take the pils to cure it.

and thanks God , already 3 months till today, there is no outbreak, hope the virus is sleeping forever inside my body.
Old 09-08-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa84aaa View Post
just for information, I got herpes oct last year from one of geylang house there.
there were 2 dots on my P, the moment I noticed it I went to DrTan clinic (that time no pain, no itchy, even when I touch it, like normal), they took sample and sent to lab, next day (or 2days) the result was out and positive for herpes.
Went to clinic again for the medicine, they gave me Valtrex and they asked me to take it daily for 6 months.
1 week after I started the medication, the 2 dots were totally gone without mark,
and I continued taking the pils for 6 months without missed even for a day.

April 23 was last month I took the pils(there was no outbreak at all when I’m on medication), went back to DrTan for their advise, they said no need to take any pils if you want, but if the outbreak happens again, you need to take the pils to cure it.

and thanks God , already 3 months till today, there is no outbreak, hope the virus is sleeping forever inside my body.
There are many research papers on transmission even when there are no symptoms etc

For me I also got herpes from one of the geylang houses late last year. I have been and still am on daily valtrex. I take a 500mg pill break into 2, half in the morning when I wake up and half at around 3-5pm wheneve i remember to take

So far no symptoms maybe because I am on valtrex. Dr is saying there are people who take it for a decade so maybe that’s what I will do, although I am trying to find a reliable source of generic valtrex so I don’t have to pay so much for the pills

And yes geylang whores almost all have herpes. It’s inevitable to get it esp if you are raw player
Old 22-09-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
VietSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supreme apologies guys, have not logged in for quite a number of years and have really lost touch on how SBF is being run nowadays There's a chinese saying "無事不登三寶殿"....regretfully posting today to seek some advice from some of you seasoned & knowledgeable Samsters so please kindly help with some constructive advice/comments if you are able to......greatly appreciate all efforts to respond on my queries regardless of contents.

Am overseas now for many years so the medical professionals here are nowwhere comparable with Singapore, so am seeking some 3rd party interpretations on the test results which I had obtained about 2-3 months ago but had really no time to act on it until now. The ulcers had already cleared some time back but I just need to know this in order to move ahead on how to regulate my sexual lifestyle.

Unfortunately had ulcers on the penile head and also raw red wounds on the inner foreskin so had to seek out medical treatments plus conduct a number of tests, both blood and PCR tests for suspected STDs. Had gotten the test results back and the result for HSV Type 2 lgG Ab is "Reactive" but nothing was detected in the PCR tests for HSV 2.

01. Does this simply means that I am already infected with HSV 2 in my system prior to this infection and that this new infection is actually not HSV???

02. The test results for Hepatitis seems to be "reactive" also for the Anti-HAV Total, does this means I have Hepatitis too? (A or B I have no idea too....)

I have never had gotten any STDs vaccinations before. All my other STD tests results are tested negative, thankfully......Will greatly appreciate all inputs, here's thanking all in advance for your kind reading and subsequent advice. Have a great weekend ahead.

Your truly VietSing
Old 26-09-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ipadpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietSing View Post
Supreme apologies guys, have not logged in for quite a number of years and have really lost touch on how SBF is being run nowadays There's a chinese saying "無事不登三寶殿"....regretfully posting today to seek some advice from some of you seasoned & knowledgeable Samsters so please kindly help with some constructive advice/comments if you are able to......greatly appreciate all efforts to respond on my queries regardless of contents.

Am overseas now for many years so the medical professionals here are nowwhere comparable with Singapore, so am seeking some 3rd party interpretations on the test results which I had obtained about 2-3 months ago but had really no time to act on it until now. The ulcers had already cleared some time back but I just need to know this in order to move ahead on how to regulate my sexual lifestyle.

Unfortunately had ulcers on the penile head and also raw red wounds on the inner foreskin so had to seek out medical treatments plus conduct a number of tests, both blood and PCR tests for suspected STDs. Had gotten the test results back and the result for HSV Type 2 lgG Ab is "Reactive" but nothing was detected in the PCR tests for HSV 2.

01. Does this simply means that I am already infected with HSV 2 in my system prior to this infection and that this new infection is actually not HSV???

02. The test results for Hepatitis seems to be "reactive" also for the Anti-HAV Total, does this means I have Hepatitis too? (A or B I have no idea too....)

I have never had gotten any STDs vaccinations before. All my other STD tests results are tested negative, thankfully......Will greatly appreciate all inputs, here's thanking all in advance for your kind reading and subsequent advice. Have a great weekend ahead.

Your truly VietSing
Hi bro, i think first and foremost its best to talk to a medically train doctor to review your results. i highly suggest you go back to the doctor that did the test for you.

you might have hepatitis vaccine when you were an infant maybe you didnt know.

looking at the REF RANGE

anti-HAV is greater then 1.22. the reactive range is when its less then 1.0 detacted. the font is black in color. i assume is safe
anti-HCV. your result is less then 0.1. Reactive range is when its greater or equal to 1. font is black in color. i assume is safe.

so i can only assume you had vaccine when you were an infant.

your herpes swap test on the penis detect as nothing. reading dr tan post from may. seems to suggest is no herpes.

but your blood hsv2 result font is red in color and says reactive. so i suggest you do a follow up.
Old 12-10-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!

If herpes is spread via skin to skin contact, is it possible for FL or ML to spread herpes all over your body if she catbath you all over?
Old 13-10-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ipadpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
If herpes is spread via skin to skin contact, is it possible for FL or ML to spread herpes all over your body if she catbath you all over?
Yes bro. Few years ago. Someone went watch IMAX 3D. Wore the 3D glasses realize it was a little moist. 3 days later for sores on eyelid. Went to see doctor and test. It was positive for hsv2

Gawd damn
Old 17-11-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ijwthf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just been diagnosed with genital herpes by 2 doctors, one being a dermatologist and he is 99% sure i caught it through physical examination. There are clusters of blisters and all. Probably got it through a sex worker that i visited recently. Engaged in bbbj. This is just fup and how fking unfaithful i can be.

Im a married man with children still young. Very depressed. Sad. Full of guilt. I fk up badly. My life seems to be turning upside down and it is consuming me. I dont know what to do and how to bring this news to my wife. The psychological impact is breaking me soon. Would appreciate any brothers here for any advise if even possible at all
Old 22-11-2023, 08:44 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

was a blood or swab test done to confirm you have it?

anyway, see if this make you feel better

1. it is not the end of the world.

2. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , about one in eight persons ages 14-49 in the United States has genital HSV-2

3. WHO - An estimated 3.7 billion people under age 50 (67%) globally have herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) infection, the main cause of oral herpes.

4. WHO - About half a billion people (15–49) worldwide are living with herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) infection, the main cause of genital herpes.

so you are just part of the more than 4 billion people in the world who has HSV. just take the necessary precaution and treatment and you and your family should do ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijwthf View Post
Just been diagnosed with genital herpes by 2 doctors, one being a dermatologist and he is 99% sure i caught it through physical examination. There are clusters of blisters and all. Probably got it through a sex worker that i visited recently. Engaged in bbbj. This is just fup and how fking unfaithful i can be.

Im a married man with children still young. Very depressed. Sad. Full of guilt. I fk up badly. My life seems to be turning upside down and it is consuming me. I dont know what to do and how to bring this news to my wife. The psychological impact is breaking me soon. Would appreciate any brothers here for any advise if even possible at all

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-12-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Ijwthf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
was a blood or swab test done to confirm you have it?

anyway, see if this make you feel better

1. it is not the end of the world.

2. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , about one in eight persons ages 14-49 in the United States has genital HSV-2

3. WHO - An estimated 3.7 billion people under age 50 (67%) globally have herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) infection, the main cause of oral herpes.

4. WHO - About half a billion people (15–49) worldwide are living with herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) infection, the main cause of genital herpes.

so you are just part of the more than 4 billion people in the world who has HSV. just take the necessary precaution and treatment and you and your family should do ok.
Thank you brother.

For everyone out there, pls don’t make the same mistake as me. I thought chionging without protected oral sex will never get me this kind of incurable disease and here i am. Yea sure the disease is generally considered a minor skin problem but the psychological impact and the chronic stress that follow if you have a family like i do had me on the verge of ending my life. I didnt know the extend of the risk i was taking. Now my life is broken and i have lost everything that mattered to me. It was my own foolish act and ignorance that got me here and it is the consequences that i have to face now. There is no hiding from your partner when you get genital herpes. The mental impact will break you because you will have to live with the fear of transmission and the secrecy of many things. The pleasure is not worthy of the risk
Old 03-12-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijwthf View Post

Don't tell your wife and find excuses to abstain sex with her.
In the meantime sew a doctor to get treated herpes.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kellos00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any advice for singles with herpes trying to get a partner?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1