The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buiszbuisz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about STD

My Foreskin seems to have cut-like wounds and won't recover.

Whenever stretched, the cut-like wounds will return.

Any advice can be given from Bros here?

Thank you in advance...
Old 24-12-2013, 06:47 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes, CIRCUMCISION

Quote:
Originally Posted by buiszbuisz View Post
Any advice can be given from Bros here?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

buiszbuisz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
yes, CIRCUMCISION
oKay. did a search and saw some past experiences.

Will visit a doc soon.

Thanks for the help.
Old 18-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

AQian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaguy View Post
just last week i went to visit an fl

she bit me for a sec on my chest. i used my fingers to rub her clit, and she giving me a capped bj. occasionally sucking my balls and licking my nipples.
condom was on all the time

do i stand any chance of getting any std?
Not that I know of but there are still chances you may infect with herpes
Old 20-05-2014, 04:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

The simple fact remains that as long as you have a sexual exposure, you are at risk of STDs. There is only safer sex, never absolutely safe sex. Condoms reduce the risk of catching an infection but are in no way 100% protective. This has been proven again and again in multiple scientific studies. I know it is a hard fact to accept but it is what it is. So from your exposure, I can say that the risk of contracting an STD is not high. But it is not zero. Practically speaking, that is a useless statement to make. It's like me looking at your 4D ticket and saying 'Wah, your chance to strike 1st prize not so high leh'. Does that mean you will not match the ticket when the numbers come out? Of course not. You will still check. Similarly, the only way for you to know if you have an STD or not is to get tested.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Bros

I got to know a chick via social media and we have progressed from niceties talk to dirty talk but have yet to meet. She showed me a few private pictures of herself including one that shows lots of white discharge from her vagina. I was quite surprised to see and was thinking whether it is some STD or vagina infection. She said its normal when she is horny. However I became less horny when I see that.

Any insights pls?

Thx
Old 01-06-2014, 02:51 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

vagina discharge is a normal sign so long there is no odor and is not in excessive amount...
colour should be clear, white or yellowish..that piece of meat is really a amazing thing.. not only
does it quench our sex desire but it can actually produce secretion to cleanse itself..
hail the vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Bros

I got to know a chick via social media and we have progressed from niceties talk to dirty talk but have yet to meet. She showed me a few private pictures of herself including one that shows lots of white discharge from her vagina. I was quite surprised to see and was thinking whether it is some STD or vagina infection. She said its normal when she is horny. However I became less horny when I see that.

Any insights pls?

Thx

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
hail the vagina
You can buy yourself a vagina shrine where you can worship and present offerings daily.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-06-2014, 12:30 PM

DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Bros

Any insights pls?

Thx
Looks like I have to be the wet blanket here.
It is very difficult to tell just from appearance whether or not a vaginal discharge is normal or due to a disease.
Some typical textbook descriptions of discharges due to infections are:
Yeast - Thick white 'cottage cheese'. Itchy.
Trichomonas - Thin green fishy smelling. Very itchy.
Gardnerella - Watery grey foul smelling. Itchy.
Gonorrhea - Copious thick yellow green. Pain passing urine.
Chlamydia - Thin yellow. Pain passing urine but not as painful as Gonorrhea.

Of course, diseases do not read textbooks and they also can present in a myriad of ways. She might not even know that she has an infection because not all infections cause pain or itching.

Sorry to rain on your parade man.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hello2325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, not too sure if this is the correct thread to post this question. Just wanted to check whether for HPV and HSV, will they be transmitted through hand jobs or boob jobs during massages? Thank you for the information.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello2325 View Post
Hi bros, not too sure if this is the correct thread to post this question. Just wanted to check whether for HPV and HSV, will they be transmitted through hand jobs or boob jobs during massages? Thank you for the information.
Possible but very unlikely unless there is a direct transfer of infected fluids via the hands eg she fiddles with her own pussy and grabs your dick straight away.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-06-2014, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello2325 View Post
Possible but unlikely is absolutely right. HPV and HSV are both viruses spread by skin to *infected* skin contact. So if you rub your face on someone's warts or herpes blisters then very likely you will get HPV and Herpes on your face.

Similarly, if a person has raging herpes in his/her genitals and you shake his/her hand vigorously, you are NOT at risk of getting herpes. Contact with infected skin remember?

The problem is, infected skin does NOT mean symptomatic skin. In other words, the skin can look absolutely normal yet it is releasing virus that can infect you.

Specific to your question, it is possible for HPV and HSV to be found on the hand. However much more unlikely on the breast. So it is possible but unlikely to get infected.

Also, the Boss brought up a very good point of vector transmission. If she has raging herpes in her genitals, touches her herpes blisters and gets herpes fluid all over her hands and immediately uses the same hand to rub you vigorously, then of course the risk is higher.

This comes back to the same point doctors keep harping on. There is no such thing as safe sex. Only safer sex.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hello2325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks. Last one, can STDs be spread through french kissing? Thanks again.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
lamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Possible but unlikely is absolutely right. HPV and HSV are both viruses spread by skin to *infected* skin contact. So if you rub your face on someone's warts or herpes blisters then very likely you will get HPV and Herpes on your face.

Similarly, if a person has raging herpes in his/her genitals and you shake his/her hand vigorously, you are NOT at risk of getting herpes. Contact with infected skin remember?

The problem is, infected skin does NOT mean symptomatic skin. In other words, the skin can look absolutely normal yet it is releasing virus that can infect you.

Specific to your question, it is possible for HPV and HSV to be found on the hand. However much more unlikely on the breast. So it is possible but unlikely to get infected.

Also, the Boss brought up a very good point of vector transmission. If she has raging herpes in her genitals, touches her herpes blisters and gets herpes fluid all over her hands and immediately uses the same hand to rub you vigorously, then of course the risk is higher.

This comes back to the same point doctors keep harping on. There is no such thing as safe sex. Only safer sex.
hi doc, can I check with u.

u mentioned skin that looks absolutely normal yet it is releasing the virus.
are u referring also to skin on the arm, hands, buttocks or the "skin" on the penis head and vagina
my understanding is that the skin on ur hands, buttocks, back ,arm is too thick and has to have a lesion before it can spread the virus. whereas for the penis head or vagina, it can look normal but yet the virus is spreading.

secondly u mentioned that hpv and hsv are virus that spread from skin to skin contact. my understanding is that hsv and hpv is spread when the muscous membrane from an uninfected person comes into contact with the virus. and that normal skin is protected with keratin and too thick for the virus to enter, which means if I rub my hand against a infected lady vagina (and her genitals is shedding the virus at that point in time), I cant get the virus because the virus cannot penetrate the thick skin on my hand.

hope u can clear my doubts. cos it seems like lots of pple are saying hsv/hpv can be spread from just skin (ie skin on the arm,leg, buttocks) to skin contact. while the pple at medhelp seem to suggest that muscous membrane has to come into contact with the virus.

Last edited by lamgor; 04-07-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamgor View Post
hi doc, can I check with u.

u mentioned skin that looks absolutely normal yet it is releasing the virus.
are u referring also to skin on the arm, hands, buttocks or the "skin" on the penis head and vagina
my understanding is that the skin on ur hands, buttocks, back ,arm is too thick and has to have a lesion before it can spread the virus. whereas for the penis head or vagina, it can look normal but yet the virus is spreading.

secondly u mentioned that hpv and hsv are virus that spread from skin to skin contact. my understanding is that hsv and hpv is spread when the muscous membrane from an uninfected person comes into contact with the virus. and that normal skin is protected with keratin and too thick for the virus to enter, which means if I rub my hand against a infected lady vagina (and her genitals is shedding the virus at that point in time), I cant get the virus because the virus cannot penetrate the thick skin on my hand.

hope u can clear my doubts. cos it seems like lots of pple are saying hsv/hpv can be spread from just skin (ie skin on the arm,leg, buttocks) to skin contact. while the pple at medhelp seem to suggest that muscous membrane has to come into contact with the virus.
Your first point: Asymptomatic viral shedding can only occur from mucosal membrane and not keratinised skin.

My point: That is not true. There was a study where swabs where randomly taken from keratinised skin for the HSV virus and it was shown shedding can be as often as 20% of days. There was no similar study on HPV but since HPV prevalence is 50%, the logical conclusion is that it has to be able to shed from keratinised skin.

Your second point: HPV and HSV cannot infect keratinised skin.

My point: Of course they can. How do you think people get Herpetic Whitlows on their fingers? Most warts appear on the pubis which has keratinised skin rather than the mucosa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1