The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Re: Thai massage

Was around GL area one early afternoon and decided to try out that near kallang mrt stretch of Thai massage. Just briefly walk past all the shops (since they were all beside each other) and don't see any ML. Until I walked to the last shop, saw they have some promotion. 1hr $40. Without hesitation, just walked in. Saw 3 aunties or grannies. The "youngest" one attended to me.
Nice chatty lady. Can speak Chinese.
Overall massage was strong and authentic. Popped GQ and asked for 1b. I nego till 4r.
Can't rem the name of shop, but it's something we******
ML: L***
Massage: 8/10
Looks: 3/10
Figure: 3/10 (not skinny at all, but because of her size, her boobs and ass are huge)
Hj: 6/10 (very normal hj, will try her best)
Dmg: $40 (promo price until end of May )+ $40
Overall: 7/10 (her attitude makes up for her figure and looks)
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4307 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaLingKong View Post
Thanks to bro 789550

When to TP Lor 7, the Thai massage is really authentic. Wish I could stay for 2 hrs or more.

Technique is really Thai....JG skills also very mature. Really give the check clear feeling aftermath.

As for tips, I feel is 随意. I have no intentions to spoil market, just want to help her by visiting more often.

From ML, she was full from open until late last weekend, it is likely bro your hundreds of PMs is working.

Enjoy this good maintenance. Thanks again to bro 789550.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aapl101 View Post
Thanks bro 789550 for contact. Good massage to begin the JG session. JG is enhanced with her special "hot" treatment, quite shiok to me. The rest is pretty identical to those JG that I hv tried. The process is not painful for me, it may vary if u do hv issues as she explains.

She will explain to u what she is doing, which is helpful and calming for first timers who's trying JG the first time. Damage: $110 for 1.5 hrs.

RTM: Yes, not just for JG but her massage too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex80 View Post
Thank you bro 789550 for the contact and recommendation.

I made an appointment for 90 mins and end up spending 2 hours.

The place is clean and comfortable with adequately dim lighting pleasant music. I think the music is a little useful to distract you from the action happening from the neighboring room which was separated by a curtain.

Let’s not get off track get focus on the main topic. The massage is good, I mean really good. I do use the word strong, I would prefer to say the strength is adequate and sufficient to make me feel the pain followed by the smoothing comfort. Joy really know her craft, when I told her the problem I have, she explain to me which are the joints she is going to massage on to smoothen it. I really felt the improvement after the session.

The hot stone massage is a must try, it’s another level of relaxation. Her JG is so so however the release is good. She will vary with different technique, speed and observe your reaction combining with the hot stones effects, I left the place a happy man.
Thank you all for FR and i have upped your pts.

To bro ravrav, bro bulletgladiator, bro CollectStamp and more, I have sent you pm.

Please let me know if I miss anyone.

Tomorrow will be a better day. Cheers!
Old Today, 05:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.
Can share contact?
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Oh bro, so you went before too?

Thank you for FR. i just upped your pts.

I would take up the $100 for 90 mins because i enjoyed the hard massage.

I also cleared all my pm requesting for contact.

Let me know if i miss out anyone. Cheers!
Wah, I didn’t know Joy is so popular/famous…
Old Today, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangy View Post
Wah, I didn’t know Joy is so popular/famous…
Joy got hj?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1